This Week’s Global Design project 080. Love this design and am using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set that will be included in our new Stampin’ Up@ 2017-2018 Catalog. A carry over stamp set with coordinating dies. Of course, you can use this project whatever occasion you have and I”m loving that it is a GUY card. I have a real hard time creating Guy Cards so when I saw this design I used that as my base to incorporate manly items.
- Base Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Sahara Sand 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Mat Color Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Cajun Craze 5 1/4 x 4
- Mat Color Stampin’ UP! Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3 3/4 Color the Designer Paper using the Sponge Brayers and Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Wipe Designer Paper with Paper Towel to get off excess ink on white circles
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Burlap Ribbon 4 1/4 and angle at ends, adhere with Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Punch out a piece of Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock with the Classic label punch and add top of Burlap Ribbon and adhere with Tear and Tap Adhesive
- Using the Banners Framelits, 3rd on in, cut out the framelit using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
- To Finish the Banners Framelits, stamp with Teeny Tiny Wishes the greeting of your choice, Stamp the boat from Swirly Bird with Early Expresso and the sail with pacific Point. I used a Sponge Dauber to color around the edges with Early Expresso and added some Soft Sky with an aqua painter to get a little blue background.
- Adhere to the other pieces with Dimensionals to give it some depth.
Go to Item numbers below to see images
As always, if you have an questions or need clarification on project please send me an email email@example.com or reply on this page
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
This card was done using the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Love them…makes layering smaller words, etc so much easier. (Can use on material also)
By using the sheets, the adhesive comes off on your cardstock so you can just lay the Happy Birthday and it will stick immediately. Love it! Directions come with the package
Cardstock used: Tranquil Tide, So Saffron, Calypso Corol and Whisper White, and then Designer Paper Fresh Florals
Punches: Decorative Ribbon and Balloon Bouquet
Happy Birthday Thinlets
I sponged a piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the Tranquil Tide Ink Pad to get that nice background color.
Need more details? Just send me a message
Products used: go to item # to see images:
Thanks for visiting my page.
You can shop 24/7 at my online store and while you are there check out all the clearance items.
Great card for any occasion. I used a lot of new products that came out in June in the new Stampin’ UP! annual catalog.
New Stamp Sets are: Stampin’ UP!s Ribbon of Courage and Daisy Delight Check below is see images
New paper pack, Color Theory Designer Series Paper, of 6 x 6 with 48 sheets of double sided. Great colors…image below
- Island Indigo Card Stock for the base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock for layer: 4 x 5 1/4
- Color Theory Designer Paper (Crushed Curry) 5 x 2 lay over left side of card.
- Stamp flower from Daisy Delight Stamp Set on white side of this piece
- Wrap around the 3/8 MINI Chevron Ribbon (Crushed Curry) and make a bow on Designer Paper side
- Now for our words I used Stampin’ UP!s Layering Squares and Stitched Shapes framelits. Stamp words from Ribbon of Courage onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the Stitched Shapes and layered that on a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock cut out with the Layering Square.
- Attach all and you are done. This layout I saw on a website, unfortunately forgot who’s. YOu can use this layout with any colors combination you have in stock and any stamp set.
Images of products I used:
Those are images of the majority of the products I used. YOu can always go to my website 24/7 to see or order products you may like to use.
Enjoy your day
Adorable card I made for a little friend of mine who just turned 8. Most all kids love dinosaurs so this set I purchased a while ago has come in handy.
Card layout with colors and sizes
- Base Cardstock is Dapper Denim cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, then score and 4 1/4
- Layer is Calypso Coral cut at 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is Sahara Sand Cardstock cut at 5 x 3 3/4
- I stamped, using Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set, No Bones About It, my Dinosaurs using Dapper Denim on Gray Cardstock and the other Dinosaurs using Dapper Denim on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Unfortunately, these had to be cut by hand.
- Stamp the saying on Calypso Cardstock using Dapper Denim Ink Pad.
- I just used some scraps for items 4 & 5 then attached with glue dots and/or dimensional.
- Stamp Foot Prints whereever you like. Just a little added touch
- Assemble and you are ready to give to one of your favorite young ones.
Images: Click on Item # to see images
Please let me know if you have any questions. email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply on bottom of this post.
To shop 24/7 go to my online store
All online orders between now and August 31st will receive one of the new Christmas embellishment from our upcoming Holiday catalog.
If you liked my card, please share with your friends
Here I go copying again. Tracy Roy had shared this style card with us at a group meeting but with different Designer Paper, Stamps, Die Cuts and etc. Loved the fold so wanted to make my own using some of the new InColors, Stamps and accessories.
- Base Card, New InColor, Berry Burst (will be available on June 1st) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Bottom that opens up is also Berry Burst and is cut 8 1/2 x 2 3/4, Score at 4 1/4.
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (new in colors) is cut at 4 x 5, then cut in half at 2 1/2. I used the floral portion for the top and the back side of that paper for the bottom.
- Now I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits (Circles) using the Berry Burst and the smaller one Whisper White.
- Stamped on the Whisper White using a new stamp set available on June 1st, Colorful Seasons. I used Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Soft Suede to stamp circle.
- Love the new Bitty Bows which also coming in the new InColors
- Stamp Greeting and punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Inside of Card use Whisper White 4 x 2 1/2 and stamp greeting
Love the color of this card. One of my favorite new InColors so you’ll be seeing a lot of it
I can’t attached the new products yet so check my on-line store on June 1st to see all the new items Store open 24/7 Don’t forget to check out the clearance rack and retiring products (May 31st) for some great discounts.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Any questions, send me an email email@example.com
This adorable stained glass butterfly was made with all new 2017-2019 Stampin’ Up! new In-Colors. Love the new colors and they will be available on June 1st for order. Love the stained glass effect. I got that idea from my stamping buddy Lori Crowley at a group meeting. I just love that I can go to these group meetings and get new ideas. Ask me how you can go to these meeting also to get all kinds of inspiration.
- Base Cardstock is Fresh Fig 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Score at 4 1/4
- Next Layer is from our new Fresh Florals Designer Series paper which includes all the new In Colors. Cut this at 5 1/4 by 4 and used the piece that had Tranquil Tide.
- Top layer is Powder Pink which I embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Using the Bold Butterfly Framelets, I cut the butterfly image in Whisper White and then with the Butterflies Thinlits I used the middle size and cut that out using the Tranquil Tide Cardstock. I adhered those together using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (Perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter and delicate paper cutouts)
- Now you just need to color the inside of butterfly. I used all 5 of the in-colors to color in the white spaces. I then used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to put some shine on those colored places. On the center of the Butterfly, I used Enamel Shapes.
- For the words, I used a new Stampin’UP! stamp set, Tabs for Everything. This set comes with 53 stamps of words and images. Great set to have for all kinds of scrapbooking, journaling, cards, etc. I cut out the smaller oval of the Stitched Shapes in Whisper White to stamp my image on and then the next size up for the background using the Fresh Fig.
- Assembly and you are all done. A lot of different steps but does not take that long.
Thanks for stopping by. Any questions, please send me a message
Enjoy your day
A sneak Peek at one of Stampin’ UP!s new colors, Lemon Lime Twist which is in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that is available for order on June 1st. This card is featuring the new In-color, Designer Series Paper, both sides of one piece. Stamp Set is also a new in upcoming catalog.
I paired the new Lemon Lime with Flirty Flamingo 2016-2018 In Colors. I also added some So Saffron Cardstock. The little flowers I added our from our Tree Builder Punch.
If you would like measurements, just send me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Please check back often for a sneak peak at the other new in colors I will be showing off.
Enjoy your day
Creativity starts here with Paper Pumpkin. Contact me today for 25% off the introductory price on our June, July and August kits (First-time subscribers only)
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? All supplies included in your kits
Wondering how to live a more creative life? Order your kit today
Don’t have time to plan a creative project? Paper Pumpkin has you covered. Get three months at 25% off if you sign up by June 10th
Anyone can get their creative start with paper Pumpkin….and now’s the best time to join if you’re a first-time subscriber.
Ask me for details or if you are ready go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002339
Enjoy your day
This card features all of the 5 2015-2017 In Colors that are retiring. Colors are from left to right on my card: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron. All these will retire on May 31 or while supplies last. Color group includes Ink pads, markers, Doilies, Designer paper, and several embellishments. Get yours while supplies last at my online store or message me
The Stampin’ Up! stamp set I used for this card is Beautiful You, Item # 143637
I have a free gift for all of you that have ordered online but I have to wait till June 1st when the new catalog is available. I will mail out around June 1st.
The technique is done by coloring a clear block with a Stampin Write Marker and then spritz with water and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Not sure if it has a name but a good Stampin’ Up! friend, Tracy Roy, shared this at our last group meeting. another perk for being a member of the Stampin’ Up! community. You get to go to Team Meetings that have many demonstrators there that want to share their great ideas. I learn so much from them
If you have questions, please email me or reply to this post and I will get right back to you.
Thanks for visiting. Order 24/7
Just a sneak preview from one of the stamp sets that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog that will be available on June 1st for order. You can get your copy in a couple of weeks by placing an order, if you have never ordered from me, or $5.00 and I’ll deliver or mail you a copy. For my current customers, you should have your copy by the 3rd week of this month. THANKS for your support
This set comes with 24 stamps and 17 thinlits dies. Several seasons included which makes the set usable all year round. I love and it was my very first pre order (perk for being a demo) stamp set. I made this card for a swap with other demonstrators at our group meeting last month.
You can get in on the preorder just by signing up today. For just $99, you will get $125.00 in free products and you can choice new stamps and accessories from a preorder list and any order you place after that, you will have a 20% discount on anything you order. Sound good? go to JOIN the FUN to see all the perks you will get.
Hope you like the card. Many new stamp sets to follow………..
You can shop anytime at my online store 24/7 don’t forget to check out the clearance rack!
Email me with questions/comments firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day
Thinking of You card that I make for a Sympathy Card for a Club Member of mine. I also used the colors for this weeks #GDP081 which was to use Night of Navy, Whisper White and any other color of your choice. I used Old Olive which works great with what I was doing.
Supplies for this card are:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White for the Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4, then cut another piece of white for your mat Color that you will stamp on 3 3/4 x 5
- Use Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy for the in-between layer.
- Stamp the Tree from Stampin’ Up! Thoughts and Prayers in Old Olive Stampin’ UP! Ink Pad
- Stamp the words you would like in Night of Navy of a piece of scrap whisper white card stock and using the Layering Square Framelit cut out the square piece, then with a scrap piece of Night of Navy, use the next size up using a scallop Framelit. Attach these together and adhere to the bottom right corner of your card
- I used the Tree Builder Punch Flower for the Night of Navy flowers for the tree and a couple on the bottom.
- Added Basic Pearls to the flowers.
A lot of White for this Card which I don’t usually like, but I think it works great on this layout.
Click on link Item # below to see the images of Stamp Set, Punch and Framelits
You can go to my online store to order, view items, check out clearance product and also see some great projects Go visit anytime 24/7 here
As always, please forward any questions you may have.
Till next time