This Week’s Global Design project 080. Love this design and am using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set that will be included in our new Stampin’ Up@ 2017-2018 Catalog. A carry over stamp set with coordinating dies. Of course, you can use this project whatever occasion you have and I”m loving that it is a GUY card. I have a real hard time creating Guy Cards so when I saw this design I used that as my base to incorporate manly items.
- Base Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Sahara Sand 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Mat Color Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Cajun Craze 5 1/4 x 4
- Mat Color Stampin’ UP! Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3 3/4 Color the Designer Paper using the Sponge Brayers and Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Wipe Designer Paper with Paper Towel to get off excess ink on white circles
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Burlap Ribbon 4 1/4 and angle at ends, adhere with Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Punch out a piece of Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock with the Classic label punch and add top of Burlap Ribbon and adhere with Tear and Tap Adhesive
- Using the Banners Framelits, 3rd on in, cut out the framelit using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
- To Finish the Banners Framelits, stamp with Teeny Tiny Wishes the greeting of your choice, Stamp the boat from Swirly Bird with Early Expresso and the sail with pacific Point. I used a Sponge Dauber to color around the edges with Early Expresso and added some Soft Sky with an aqua painter to get a little blue background.
- Adhere to the other pieces with Dimensionals to give it some depth.
Go to Item numbers below to see images
As always, if you have an questions or need clarification on project please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply on this page
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
This adorable stained glass butterfly was made with all new 2017-2019 Stampin’ Up! new In-Colors. Love the new colors and they will be available on June 1st for order. Love the stained glass effect. I got that idea from my stamping buddy Lori Crowley at a group meeting. I just love that I can go to these group meetings and get new ideas. Ask me how you can go to these meeting also to get all kinds of inspiration.
- Base Cardstock is Fresh Fig 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Score at 4 1/4
- Next Layer is from our new Fresh Florals Designer Series paper which includes all the new In Colors. Cut this at 5 1/4 by 4 and used the piece that had Tranquil Tide.
- Top layer is Powder Pink which I embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Using the Bold Butterfly Framelets, I cut the butterfly image in Whisper White and then with the Butterflies Thinlits I used the middle size and cut that out using the Tranquil Tide Cardstock. I adhered those together using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (Perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter and delicate paper cutouts)
- Now you just need to color the inside of butterfly. I used all 5 of the in-colors to color in the white spaces. I then used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to put some shine on those colored places. On the center of the Butterfly, I used Enamel Shapes.
- For the words, I used a new Stampin’UP! stamp set, Tabs for Everything. This set comes with 53 stamps of words and images. Great set to have for all kinds of scrapbooking, journaling, cards, etc. I cut out the smaller oval of the Stitched Shapes in Whisper White to stamp my image on and then the next size up for the background using the Fresh Fig.
- Assembly and you are all done. A lot of different steps but does not take that long.
Thanks for stopping by. Any questions, please send me a message
Enjoy your day
A sneak Peek at one of Stampin’ UP!s new colors, Lemon Lime Twist which is in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that is available for order on June 1st. This card is featuring the new In-color, Designer Series Paper, both sides of one piece. Stamp Set is also a new in upcoming catalog.
I paired the new Lemon Lime with Flirty Flamingo 2016-2018 In Colors. I also added some So Saffron Cardstock. The little flowers I added our from our Tree Builder Punch.
If you would like measurements, just send me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Please check back often for a sneak peak at the other new in colors I will be showing off.
Enjoy your day
Creativity starts here with Paper Pumpkin. Contact me today for 25% off the introductory price on our June, July and August kits (First-time subscribers only)
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? All supplies included in your kits
Wondering how to live a more creative life? Order your kit today
Don’t have time to plan a creative project? Paper Pumpkin has you covered. Get three months at 25% off if you sign up by June 10th
Anyone can get their creative start with paper Pumpkin….and now’s the best time to join if you’re a first-time subscriber.
Ask me for details or if you are ready go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002339
Enjoy your day
This card features all of the 5 2015-2017 In Colors that are retiring. Colors are from left to right on my card: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron. All these will retire on May 31 or while supplies last. Color group includes Ink pads, markers, Doilies, Designer paper, and several embellishments. Get yours while supplies last at my online store or message me
The Stampin’ Up! stamp set I used for this card is Beautiful You, Item # 143637
I have a free gift for all of you that have ordered online but I have to wait till June 1st when the new catalog is available. I will mail out around June 1st.
The technique is done by coloring a clear block with a Stampin Write Marker and then spritz with water and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Not sure if it has a name but a good Stampin’ Up! friend, Tracy Roy, shared this at our last group meeting. another perk for being a member of the Stampin’ Up! community. You get to go to Team Meetings that have many demonstrators there that want to share their great ideas. I learn so much from them
If you have questions, please email me or reply to this post and I will get right back to you.
Thanks for visiting. Order 24/7
Just a sneak preview from one of the stamp sets that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog that will be available on June 1st for order. You can get your copy in a couple of weeks by placing an order, if you have never ordered from me, or $5.00 and I’ll deliver or mail you a copy. For my current customers, you should have your copy by the 3rd week of this month. THANKS for your support
This set comes with 24 stamps and 17 thinlits dies. Several seasons included which makes the set usable all year round. I love and it was my very first pre order (perk for being a demo) stamp set. I made this card for a swap with other demonstrators at our group meeting last month.
You can get in on the preorder just by signing up today. For just $99, you will get $125.00 in free products and you can choice new stamps and accessories from a preorder list and any order you place after that, you will have a 20% discount on anything you order. Sound good? go to JOIN the FUN to see all the perks you will get.
Hope you like the card. Many new stamp sets to follow………..
You can shop anytime at my online store 24/7 don’t forget to check out the clearance rack!
Email me with questions/comments email@example.com
Have a great day
Thinking of You card that I make for a Sympathy Card for a Club Member of mine. I also used the colors for this weeks #GDP081 which was to use Night of Navy, Whisper White and any other color of your choice. I used Old Olive which works great with what I was doing.
Supplies for this card are:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White for the Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4, then cut another piece of white for your mat Color that you will stamp on 3 3/4 x 5
- Use Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy for the in-between layer.
- Stamp the Tree from Stampin’ Up! Thoughts and Prayers in Old Olive Stampin’ UP! Ink Pad
- Stamp the words you would like in Night of Navy of a piece of scrap whisper white card stock and using the Layering Square Framelit cut out the square piece, then with a scrap piece of Night of Navy, use the next size up using a scallop Framelit. Attach these together and adhere to the bottom right corner of your card
- I used the Tree Builder Punch Flower for the Night of Navy flowers for the tree and a couple on the bottom.
- Added Basic Pearls to the flowers.
A lot of White for this Card which I don’t usually like, but I think it works great on this layout.
Click on link Item # below to see the images of Stamp Set, Punch and Framelits
You can go to my online store to order, view items, check out clearance product and also see some great projects Go visit anytime 24/7 here
As always, please forward any questions you may have.
Till next time
I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Great Thank You Card using Watercolor and Brayering the Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! Color choices are endless for this card. I chose the Sweet Sugarplum for my braying and did my watercoloring with Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum and So Saffron.
- Card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 folder in half using Soft Suede
- First Layer is Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is the Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4. (This paper comes in 6 different designs for 2 sheets of each) I’ll attach a link to the images later down the end. The Designer Paper comes white with a embossing design. I used our Sponge Brayers to get the Sweet Sugarplum color. Just roll in ink then roll on your paper until you get desired color. Write off with paper towel to get the white embossed images to show brighter.
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 2 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper 2 x 3 and stamp your chair with cat from Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Mediterranean Moments using StazOn Ink. Watercolor as desired using your ink pads and aqua painters
- Using a scrap of watercolor, stamp greeting. I used Thank You from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Gift of Love. Punch out using a label punch. Unfortunately, I used a retired punch but we have several other punches that work.
Images are below. Use Item # to link to online store to view images you would like to see
Hope you enjoyed this card. If you have any other questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply below
You can shop anytime 24/7 for these products or any others. Also check out the clearance rack while you are at my online store. Lots of items on sale
Enjoy your day
Another Card I created using a Global Design project layout. I find it so easy to use a design already created then i just put my own colors, papers, stamps, etc and come up with a completely different card. Here’s the image that I copied.
This card can be any greeting you would like. That’s what I like about it…any occasion.
Supplies I used are all from our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
- Base Card is a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folder
- Next layer is piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Top layer is our Blooms & Bliss Designer Series paper 5 x 3 3/4
- Next is the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I cut that piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock to 2 x 3. This size fits perfectly in the Topper Punch.
- Layer that with Whisper White Card Stock using Layering Ovals Framelits. I sponged around the edged with Rich Razzleberry ink to give it some depth. Then attach to Topper Punch piece
- Now for that gorgeous Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly using a stamp from Stampin’ Up!s Papillon Popourri Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry and then immediately covered with Clear Embossing Powder and heated with my heating tool. Probably does not show too well on Card but this gives the butterfly a nice shiny look. Punch that out with Stampin’Up!s Elegant Butterfly punch. To finish the butterfly, I added some Rhinestones colors with a permanent marker.
- Finish this off by wrapping some Gold Meallic Thread around fingers, till you get a few strands then using a glue dot attach to your oval white piece. Then place the butterfly on top with a Stampin’ Up! dimensional.
- Now just stamp your greeting on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
Now for images of the products I used. Just clink on the item # and you will go directly to my online store to see images.
Any question, please contact me at email@example.com or just reply to this post
Please share with friends if you liked my card. You can also Shop anytime 24/7 if you need to order something
Enjoy your day