What a cute card to be used for Baby Congratulations, Child’s Birthday, Announcements, etc. I created this card from a Twisted Triple Time Card Challenge created by Sandi MacIver, of stampingandblogging. For my card, I used some retiring Stampin’ Up! In Colors and a retiring Stampin’ Up! stamp set, Zoo Babies. Retiring Items are until Supplies last or May 31st, 2016
If you would like a PDF, please reply and I’ll send you one that I have prepared. Stampin’ Up! Card Stock dimensions are as follows:
Lost Lagoon Card Stock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, and 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 then Whisper White Card Stock: 4 x 5 1/4, 3 x 4 1/4 and 2 x 3 1/4
Hope you enjoyed this card. Please shop with me anytime. My store is open 24/7
Shop with Eileen
Enjoy your Day
Card I created for the Global Design Project #GDP032
Now that tax season is over for this year, my goal is to do weekly challenges to share with you all. This is the one I have created for this week. I do volunteer tax preparation for AARP 2 days a week so get a little behind on things I like to do, especially these Challenges. I love the weekly challenges and will be sharing lots more. This challenge was to copy anything in a card that was created and I loved the layout, so that’s what I copied. Here’s the steps I followed:
- Base of Card is 1/2 of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo Card Stock
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up!s Crushed Curry 4 x 5 1/4 and run through Big Shot using Stampin’ UP’s Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder–a retiring product.
- Using a 1 3/4 Scallop Punch, Punch out, cut in half and then highlight edges using sponge daubers and Stampin’ Up!s Island Indigo Ink Pad Punch is also retiring and will be replaced with Scallop Thinlets.
- Stamp Thank You From Stampin’ UP!s stamp set ANOTHER THANK YOU onto a piece of Stampin’ UP!s Whisper White Card Stock Cut 2 x 2 3/4. Also a Retiring Stamp Set
- To the right side of your card, using mono adhesive, place the scallop half on your card stock. Layer with dimensionals the Thank You saying.
- Punch out a small heart using Crushed Curry Card Stock from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring) and punch out a 7/8 Scallop Circle (retiring)
- Layer small heart on 7/8 scallop circle with adhesive and attach to card with a dimensional.
- Finish with a bow made from Whisper White Bakers Twine
I have used almost all Stampin’ UP! products that are retiring the end of May, 2016. To get yours before they go…..go to: Eileen’s Online Shopping 24/7
Don’t forget that these Retiring items are only good till May 30th or UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST. If you order through me by April 30th, Shop with Eileen, I will put you into a drawing for a $20 Stamp Set. You will need to use CODE TX9RZP2Z.
Have a great day and as usual, if you have any questions about this card or any stamping related questions, please email me http://email@example.com
Love Stampin’ Up!s March Paper Pumpkin Kit
I was able to do so much with Stampin’ UP!s March Paper Pumpkin kit. I made 4 cards, 4 gift card holders and this adorable note card holder with 6 note cards. I also included our mini 3×3 envelopes and they all fit perfectly. (If interested in directions for the box, please reply and I will send them to you as pdf)
All Paper Pumpkin Kits includes Stamps, embellishments, card stock (all ready cut), directions, ink pad, glue dots, etc. Everything you need to complete your card except adhesive. I will send you a free adhesive if you sign up for my paper pumpkin…you will then have everything you need.
Eileen’s Paper Pumpkin Sign Up Page
So hurry and sign up to receive your monthly creative Box in the mail. I have posted at the top of this website a write up plus a video on My Paper Pumpkin so you can review
Have a great Day
Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 0402
Shop with Eileen 24/7 email me at http://firstname.lastname@example.org (207)892-7530
Here are some of the pages that were done at my Scrapbooking/Memory Keeping Class in March. We had such a great time. As you can see, there are different ways of approaching your scrapbook. Top is a traditional page with pictures already inserted, center is a page down with project life (easiest, just insert pictures..not cutting or layering) and last a page down but pictures will be added later.
Either way is fine and I encourage my scrapbookers to choose the design that works for them. Monthly classes are my home in Windham, Me
go to Project Life Stampin’UP! supplies for easy scrapbooking/memory keeping
Have a great day and let me know if you have any questions or would like to attend one of my classes.
Eileen email@example.com (207)892-7530
Shop with Eileen 24/7