Cute 4 x 4 Card I created using challenges from MOJO Monday445 and GDP033.
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Card Stock Night of Navy card stock 4 x 8 (fold in half to get a 4 x 4 card base)
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 run through your embossing using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand 2 x 2 and Stamp A Happy Hello using Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad.. Stamp Set is from Stampin’ UP!s Tin of Cards
- Cut a piece of the large Sahara Sand Circle’s 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 using Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper ‘It’s My Party’ featured in the Occasions Catalog.
- Stamp one of the Flowers from Stampin’ UP! stamp set Petite Pedals on Whisper White Card Stock. Punch out with the Petite Pedals Punch.
- Now lets assembly. Using Mono adhesive, adhere the Dotted Calypso Card Stock to the Night of Navy, then center and adhere the DSP (Designer Series paper) to the Calypso piece. Adhere the stamped ‘ A Happy Hello to the left but centered on the DSP, and using dimensional, adhere the small Petite Pedals stamped image. I used a Pearl in the center and colored it with a Permanent Marker (note: Stampin’UP! pearls and rhinestones can be colored with Permanent Marker)
List of Supplies
- Petite Pedals Bundle Can be purchased as bundle or separate (15% discount with bundle)
- A Tin of Cards Stamp Set
- Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- Stampin’ Up! Card Stock
Hope you enjoyed my card. As also, please contact me if you have any questions.