Thank You Card created for GDP034
This card is one of the easiest I’ve done. Stamp twice and you are finished.
- Cut an 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Card Stock in half then fold to get a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card Stock Base
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Lost Lagoon Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4 and layer using mono adhesive over your base.
- Cut a another piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3 3/4 x 5 and using stamp Watercolor Wash, stamp with Lost Lagoon Ink Pad
- Stamp ‘Thank You’, using Black Momento Ink, from Stampin’ UP! Another Thank You (retiring on May 31st) Adhere to the lost lagoon card stock
- Done! Can you believe how simple that is plus you can use any color scheme you would like.
I made this card for a fundraising event that one of my customers is having to raise money for ‘Relay for Life’ so we did not want to get into embossing but if the Thank You was embossed it would bring some shine to the card.
- Stampin’ UP! Another Thank You Retiring 05/31/2016
- Stampin’UP! Watercolor Wash Stamp Set
- Stampin’UP! Lost Lagoon Card Stock Retiring 05/31/2016
- Black Memento Ink
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock
Hope you enjoyed this simple, quick card. You can get email updates whenever I post. Just go to the Follow Blog Via Email link on the right hand side of the screen
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530