Stampin’ UP!s new Stamp Set Painter’s Palette was used today for a #MOJO451 Challenge. If interested in challenges, go to mojomonday.blogspot.com. I love the challenges because they give me some inspiration on either design layouts, colors or themes. Monday’s challenge was a design challenge. I find these challenges very helpful when I’m creating a card for new ideas.
- This card is really simple ….which I love Base Card is using the new Stampin’ Up! in color Sweet Sugarplum. I cut a piece of 8 1/2 by 11 Cardstock in half and folder in half.
- Next I cut a piece of another new in color Emerald Envy 4 1/2 x 3 1/4. Layered that on my base using mono adhesive.
- Now for the New Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. This paper stack comes with 48 sheets (6 x 6) 4 of each design. I chose this design because I liked the way the colors matched my Cardstock. I cut this to 4 1/4 x 3 and they layered using Mono Adhesive on the Emerald Envy.
- For the circle on top, I punched out a 2 1/2 circle of Whisper White Cardstock, then stamped the image from the stamp set Painter’s Palette using the Sweet Sugarplum Ink Pad.
- Line up the circle on the edge of your card, and cut to fit. I used a dauber to go around the white edges with the Sweet Sugarplum. Attached this piece with mono adhesive.
- The Ribbon is next giving the card a little extra accent. Ribbon is in Sweet Sugarplum also. Love how Stampin’ UP! has all the colors matching and lots of embellishments that match also. Cut a small piece of ribbon, fold the edges and cut at a diagonal and use a glue dot to attached to cardstock. I put a White Perfect Accents in center
Great card that took less than 10 minutes to make. Use any colors, designer paper, and embellishment to this card to make it your own or you can always copy as is.
Supplies I used
- Stampin’ Up! Painter’s Palette
- 2016-2018 In Colors
- Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon
- White Perfect Accents
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack
If you have any questions/comments, please let me know.
enjoy your day