Now how easy, bright and cheery is this card. I created this for a Global Design Project Sketch Challenge. Love the Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight which coordinates just great with the Stampin’ Up! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. Love how Stampin’ Up! Coordinates all their colors with Designer paper, emblishments, etc. So easy to use….no struggles with color combinations that’s for sure.
This is the Global Design Layout Sketch Challenge for this week.
As you can see, I pretty much copied it with just a couple of changes. No wasted time for me to come up with a design, they have created one for me. Love it!
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wonder Cardstock. 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper is cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and then adhere that piece to your Base Card using Snail Adhesive.
- On some scrap Daffodil Delight Cardstock, using the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, stamp the images for You Are and Inspiring (or whatever words you would like). I first stamped the labels with Night of Navy, then I stamped my words in center. Using Clear stamps makes it so easy to get you images stamped straight in the smallest of places.
- Now punch these out using Stampin’ Up! Duet Banner punch that coordinates with the label stamps. On the top of the card, you can see that I punched out another label with out the stamp and adhered that to top for a place to place my hearts.
- The hearts came from the Owl Punch and I adhered those with Mini Glue Dots plus I added some of our Basic Pearl Jewels
click on the highlighted item numbers below to see the images at my online store
Hope you liked the card. Go ahead and use your own colors and see what you can create.
As always, please send me your questions and comments.
If you would like to shop on my online store, go to Shop with Eileen 24/7 Make sure you check out the clearance rack….lots of great sales. From now till the 31st of July, Stampin’ Up! is giving a $5.00 coupon for every $50 spent. (See Bonus Days on top left of the post) Those will need to be redeemed in August. Also until, August 30th, I will be giving away either Pearls or Rhinestones for every online order.
Have a great day Eileen
I love the new Copper Embossing Powder..especially with this new Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. As you can see, it goes great with the Night of Navy color. Love the combination! I used the Stampin’ UP! Thoughtful Banners.. better than 40 words that you can mix and match. See attachment below for images
This card is relatively easy. Follow directions below
- For your Cardstock, cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, then score at 4 1/4. This is your base. Cut a piece of Night of Navy 5 1/4 x 4 and adhere to your Base Sahara Sand Cardstock.
- Using Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper cut a piece 3 3/4 x 5 and adhere to the Night of Navy. Cut another piece of Sahara Sand 5 x 1 3/4 and adhere to the Designer Paper
- Now, we will do our embossing with the Copper Embossing Powder. Using the Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Flower shop: Stamp your flower image in a VersaMark Pad, Stamp on a scrap piece of Night of Navy, pour the Copper Embossing Powder, then heat using our Heating Tool. Do this twice using the Night of Navy and once with the Sahara Sand. Punch out with the coordinating Pansy Punch
- Next I stamped, using the same process as step three, the words I wanted from Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners and punched out with Stampin’ Up! Classic Label Punch. Adhere those pieces using dimensional.
- I then punched out some small Flowers using the Tree Builder punch by Stampin’ UP! Adhere with Glue Dots to the center of my flowers
Below is a link to my online store by products that I used. Just click the highlighted item # and you will be able to see the image
Hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please forward and questions/comments.
My online store is open 24/7 so please stop by anytime
Have a great day Eileen
BONUS DAYS $5.00 or more to spend next month. Check on right side of this post to see the Bonus you will receive if you order by August 31st.
Another Just Us Girls Challenge. This week the challenge was to use Coral, Pink and Yellow. I used Stampin’ UP! colors of Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Blushing Bride.
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4 This will be your Base Card
- Cut the So Saffron 4 x 5 1/4 and using the Flower Flair Framelets and the Stampin’ UP! Big Shot, cut out the larger flower in the top left. Attach to Calypso Coral Base Card with Mono Adhesive.
- Stamp the image, (like my card or any other image you like, on to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock using Calypso Coral Ink Pad. Cut out with Flower Flair framelet that matches. Attach this where the Flower was cut out of the So Saffron with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Now Cut out a small flower in Blushing Bride and attach with a dimensional to the stamped and cut out image above.
- I used one of the smaller leaves and stamped using So Saffron under the flowers.
- Next, I stamped my saying on a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock and cut out with a large leaf from the Flower Flair Framelit Die. Adhere this to your card with Stampin’ Dimensional.
Note: I have never used the leaf before as a cutout for sayings. I use trying to find a punch or framelit that was big enough for my saying and low and behold there is was. I must try to remember to look for other uses for my framelits
List of most of the products I used in this card
If you liked my card, please share with others.
If you would like to order some products, you can shop with me 24/7. I am offering free pearls or rhinestones with an online order. Offer good till August 31st.
Have a great day Eileen
Color Challenge for GDP#045 using Black, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo. Great color combination and really simple card to make.
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Black Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 in half and then fold….this is your black card base. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Melon Mambo 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to your Base using Mono Adhesive. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate 3 3/4 x 5 and this is the piece we will stamp on.
- Using the swirly image from Stampin’ UP! Tin of Cards, stamp the sides and top of the Smoky Slate Card Stock.
- Hard to see but I clear embossed the Words Thank You from the Stamp Set Tin of Cards. To do this, I stamped using Black Staz On Ink, then added Clear Embossing Powder and used my Heat Tool until the Black dried and gave it the shinny image.
- Next on a piece of Whisper White Scrap Cardstock, I did the same process, clear embossing, only using Stampin’ UP! Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.
- Then colored these using a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker. (I used the same technique in the Petite Pedals Card Posted on 07/17/16.
- I then stamped the image on my Smoky Slate Cardstock and put the finished butterflies on with dimensional
Supplies for this Card
Do a little shopping and I’ll send you some Pearls or Rhinestones, your choice.
Don’t forget about the Bonus Days (see top left of this post for details)….for every $50 order you will get $5.00 back to spend in August..plus I’ll send you either Pearls or Rhinestones.
SHOP NOW 24/7 with Eileen
Hope to post again in a couple of days
Enjoy your week
These two cards I created for my Stampin’ UP! Monthly Club so the ladies would be able to use their cut out oval for another card. The cards we made in class was of the same Designer Series Blooms & Bliss by Stampin’ UP! only using different colors.
List of Supplies for the Shaker Card are:
List of Supplies for the Oval Happy Birthday Card
Same Designer Series Paper and Card Stock
This was the Butterfly I put on my first card with club. To get the butterfly image, in any color.
- Stamp the butterfly with Versamark Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Poor white embossing powder over image
- Using Heat Tool, heat the embossed image until all embossing power is dry and you get a shiny affect.
- Using a Stampin’ Write Marker, color over the butterfly image and then wipe with a tissue or paper towel. Punch out and adhere to your card with a glue dot or dimensional
Hope you enjoy these cards. Please send me questions or comments.
shop with me 24/7 at my online Stampin’ UP! store
Enjoy your Day
Yesterday, I created this card for two challenges. MOJO Monday (MOJO456) which was a design challenge and Palspaperarts (PPA309) which was a color challenge. I combined the two and came up with the card. Love this Jar of Love by Stampin’ UP! is a new set that came out in the New 2016-2017 Stampin’ UP! annual catalog. Go to my link below to see the images of the stamp set and thinlets. Great set with lots of stamps so you can do a variety of stamping.
Directions for card, trying to keep it simple as there are several steps.
- First, we’ll cut all our cardstock. Base of card is Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo Cardstock measured at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2…folded. Next piece is the Stampin’ UP! Sahara Sand Cardstock measures at 3 x 3 1/2. You will then need some scraps of Sahara Sand for jar top,Sugar Plum for Flowers, Garden Green for stems and Very Vanilla for words.
- Next, using my 2″ Circle punch and Very Vanilla Cardstock, I punched a piece so I could stamp the Jar with Memento Black Ink. I used a blender pen to color in the water in the jar using Pool Party Ink. Cut out the Garden Green Stem on Big Shot using the coordination Everyday Jars Framelits, cut to fit and used my fine-tip glue pen to adhere. I also did my Flowers. Stamp small flowers with Sugarplum on top of Sugarplum cardstock and cut those out with same Everyday Jars Framelits. Next I stamped the top of jar with Sahara Sand Ink and cut out by hand. Attach to top of jar with dimensional. Attach your cutout flowers with dimensional. Using a dabber, go around the circle and color giving the circle some dimension.
- Run the 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock through Big Shot using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Attach to Card Base, then attach your completed circle at the top.
- Now stamp Hello and Friend (or any saying you’d like) on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Duet Banner Punch Adhere Hello with Mono adhesive and I used a dimensional on the Friend.
- Add some Pearls or Rhinestones to corner and you are done
Links below to some of the products
Enjoy your day As always, please send any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you.
Eileen Shop with me 24/7
If you have not seen, Stampin’ UP! is offering a $5.00 reward for every $50 spent in July. Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with a code which you must keep to redeem in August. If considering an order, do it his month to cash in on the extra dollars
Like Owls? I do! I created this card for the GDP043 challenge which was Party plus the ladies at my Stampin’ UP! Club today did the card also. The ladies loved the card so thought you would also.
Simple directions below
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Stampin ‘ UP! Cardstock 5 1/2 by 8 1/4, then fold in half. Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Cardstock 5 1/4 x 4. Now cut 2 pieces of Stampin’Up! Whisper White Cardstock 5 x 3 3/4. One for outside and one for inside of your card.
- On one of the pieces of Whisper White Cardstock using Stampin’ UP! Balloon Celebration stamp set, I stamped at an angle the strings for the balloons with Memento Black.
- Then I stamped directly on the Whisper White (line up with string) using the same set, Balloon Celebration, two large balloons, one in Cajun Craze then other Dapper Denim.
- Next, using some scrap pieces of Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped three small balloons with Crushed Curry Ink. Then using the stamp with dots, I stamps over these with Dapper Denim Ink and Cajun Craze Ink. Punch these out using Stampin’ Up!s Balloon Bouquet Punch. (This punch coordinates with the Balloon Celebration) Layer these smaller balloons on your card using dimensional to raise a couple of them up for dimension.
- On the bottom left side, stamp whatever saying you’d like. I used the one from the set, then I added the ‘(and eat cake) and put that over the and drink with a dimensional.
- Now for the cute owl. Owl is easy because we have a punch called the Owl Builder. I used Stampin’ UP! Soft Suede Cardstock for the body and a small part of the eyes. The dress is from Stampin’ UP!s Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. The design is on the Owl Builder Punch. Use a little Whisper White for the larger portion of the eyes and then I had purchased the goggley eyes at our local craft store. I then added the owl to the card, laying it over the strings, using a dimensional.
- Done, stamp your inside with a greeting or just use a balloon or two. I also put a balloon on my envelope.
Links below to my website so you can see images of some of the items I used.
As always, any questions or comments, please forward them to me.
You can also shop with me 24/7 at my online store.
Have a great day Eileen
The thought could go something like this….Now this looks like a great place to sit and think about all you had to say. I made this card to let you know I really appreciate our help.
I created this card for the Just Us Girls Summer Challange. Easy, I love summer. Being here in Maine gets mighty cold in the winter, so I really look forward to my summers.
This card was pretty easy and done on Watercolor Paper with Aqua Painters and three different stamp sets, Sitting Here, Kinda Electric and In the Meadow
- First I cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock in half, then folder in half to get the card base of 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. I then cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Watercolor Paper 4 x 5 1/4.
- Stamp the Sun from the Kinda Electric stamp set in Daffadil Delight. Next, I did my flowers and leaves from In the Meadow stamp set. I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Daffadil Delight markers to color the flowers and grass doing this a couple of times so get most of the right hand side of the card done. Next, I took the grass stamp from the In the Meadow set and stamp around up to about 1/3 of the card.
- Now taking a Aqua Painter, take some of the ink from Sky Blue and do our sky. Just kind of brush across leaving some places white. Using the Aqua Painter again, do rest of the grass between the grass blades that you stamped before.
- Next, I stamped the swing, from the Sitting Here Stamp Set, using Early Espresso Ink. Using a piece of scrap Watercolor Paper, I stamped just the bottom portion of the stamp for the seat. Color this with the Early Espresso using your aqua painter. In between the slats, I used some of the Old Olive ink to color in some. I also painted the seat with the Cherry Cobbler Ink. I cut this portion out and added this with a dimensionals over my original stamped bench.
- Now just stamp the pillow and punch out using a 3/4 circle punch. Add to you seat.
- To finish this off, I stamped a greeting with Early Espresso Ink on a piece of scrap Watercolor Paper and using Stampin’ UP! Big Shot and the Project Life Card & Label Framelit, I cut out my greeting. Taking a Dauber, I color around the edges some to get a little dimension Adhere this to card using a dimensional.
- Finish by inserting a piece of Very Vanilla (4 x 5 1/4) inside card and stamping with another greeting or just write your message. Don’t forget that envelope. I would stamp the same flowers that you used on your card.
Hint for using the Aqua Painter. You fill the base of the Aqua Painter with water, then squeeze some to get some water done to the brushes. With your Stamp Pad, squeeze the cover together before you open. This will give you a little base of ink, so you can use this as your pallet. Run your Aqua Painter on a scrap piece of paper first to make sure you don’t have too much water or not enough.
Below are some of the supplies I have used on my card. Just click on item # to see the images and order them if you would like .
If you have any questions/comments, please let me know. I hope you enjoyed this card today.
Thanks for Visiting
Eileen If you like any or all of these products, go to my Online Store to order 24/7
This card I just created is for the “Freshly Made sketches.blogspot.ca” challenge. Love the layout and what gorgeous Designer Paper. Ladies are coming for Club Saturday so I’m sure they will love this also
Directions for the Bold Butterfly Thinlet with the Thoughtful Banners from Stampin’ UP!
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum (8 1/2 x 11) in half and then fold in half for your base card. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4 and then cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper – Blooms & Bliss 5 x 3 3/4
- With a sizable piece of Whisper White Cardstock and Mint Macaron scrap paper, cut out your Butterfly’s using the Bold Butterfly Framelits with White and the Butterflies Thinlits with the Mint Macaron. Note: even tho I didn’t use for this card, there is a great stamp set ‘Watercolor Wings’ that goes perfectly with both the Butterfly Thinlets and Frames. See link to image below
- Stamp a greeting from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, I used Missing You, on a scrap piece of Mint Macaron using Mint Macaron Ink Pad. Punch out using Stampin’ UP!s new Classic Label Punch
- Assemble by laying your Blushing Bride on the Sweet Sugarplum, then layer the Designer Paper, Blooms & Bliss on Blushing Bride.
- I used glue dots to adhere the butterflies but first I used a dabber with Mint Macaron Ink to highlight around the edges of both pieces. Layer the decorative Mint Macaron on top of the White Butterfly and use those glue dots. I used Stampin’ UP! dimensional to adhere the ‘Missing You’ I also used our Basic Pearls on the Butterfly…nice touch!
- Don’t forget to do something on the inside, I’d use white or Blushing Bride cardstock.
Supplies for the Bold Butterfly with Thoughtful Banners
Thoughtful Banners Item # 142330 this is the bundle but can be ordered separately
Butterflies Thinlits Item # 137360
Bold Butterfly Framelits Item # 138135
Classic Label Item # 141491
Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item # 141654 Images are a must see
Watercolor Wings Item # 139424
Big Shot Item # 143263
Most of the supplies are posted above. Please go look at the images under the Item #…especially the Stamp Sets and the Designer Series Paper.
Hope you enjoyed my card. As always, questions/comments, please forward to me.
Just a reminder, you can shop 24/7 in My Online Store
Have a great Day
I did this project for the #GDP042 which was a design/layout project. I needed a Sympathy Card for a friend of mine so this was a great opportunity for me to make one.
I used the new embossing folder, Stampin’ UP!s Floral Affection Love it on the bottom of the card to give the background, Wisteria Wonder Cardstock some texture. I used our Circle Framelits to stamp on with a small piece of Pink Pirquette, punched out a heart using our Sweetheart Punch and added some Basic Pearls to the embossed image on the bottom.
Card Stock I used was Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirquette. For me, that is a nice color combination. Stamp Set I used is not new but a very useful set for a time like this. Heartfelt Sympathy…love the printing and small but delicate flowers and stems
Supplies can be purchased by clicking on the links below or just go to he link to get a good look at the images.
Stampin’ UP! Heartfelt Sympathy
Stampin’ UP! Layering Circles Framelits
Floral Affection Embossing Folder Two Folders included in set
Paper and Inks can be found My online Store available 24/7
Thanks for stopping by. As always, any questions or comments, please let me know