Color Challenge for GDP#045 using Black, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo. Great color combination and really simple card to make.
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Black Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 in half and then fold….this is your black card base. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Melon Mambo 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to your Base using Mono Adhesive. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate 3 3/4 x 5 and this is the piece we will stamp on.
- Using the swirly image from Stampin’ UP! Tin of Cards, stamp the sides and top of the Smoky Slate Card Stock.
- Hard to see but I clear embossed the Words Thank You from the Stamp Set Tin of Cards. To do this, I stamped using Black Staz On Ink, then added Clear Embossing Powder and used my Heat Tool until the Black dried and gave it the shinny image.
- Next on a piece of Whisper White Scrap Cardstock, I did the same process, clear embossing, only using Stampin’ UP! Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.
- Then colored these using a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker. (I used the same technique in the Petite Pedals Card Posted on 07/17/16.
- I then stamped the image on my Smoky Slate Cardstock and put the finished butterflies on with dimensional
Supplies for this Card
- Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set Item # 132058 also comes in Clear Mount
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set Item # 138946
- Elegant Butterfly Punch Item # 127526
- Bitty Butterfly Punch Item # 129406
- StazOn Ink Jet Black Item # 101406
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder Item # 109130
- Heat Tool Item # 129053
Do a little shopping and I’ll send you some Pearls or Rhinestones, your choice.
Don’t forget about the Bonus Days (see top left of this post for details)….for every $50 order you will get $5.00 back to spend in August..plus I’ll send you either Pearls or Rhinestones.
Hope to post again in a couple of days
Enjoy your week