Now how easy, bright and cheery is this card. I created this for a Global Design Project Sketch Challenge. Love the Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight which coordinates just great with the Stampin’ Up! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. Love how Stampin’ Up! Coordinates all their colors with Designer paper, emblishments, etc. So easy to use….no struggles with color combinations that’s for sure.
This is the Global Design Layout Sketch Challenge for this week.
As you can see, I pretty much copied it with just a couple of changes. No wasted time for me to come up with a design, they have created one for me. Love it!
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wonder Cardstock. 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper is cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and then adhere that piece to your Base Card using Snail Adhesive.
- On some scrap Daffodil Delight Cardstock, using the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, stamp the images for You Are and Inspiring (or whatever words you would like). I first stamped the labels with Night of Navy, then I stamped my words in center. Using Clear stamps makes it so easy to get you images stamped straight in the smallest of places.
- Now punch these out using Stampin’ Up! Duet Banner punch that coordinates with the label stamps. On the top of the card, you can see that I punched out another label with out the stamp and adhered that to top for a place to place my hearts.
- The hearts came from the Owl Punch and I adhered those with Mini Glue Dots plus I added some of our Basic Pearl Jewels
click on the highlighted item numbers below to see the images at my online store
- Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set Item # 141614
- Duet Banner Punch Item # 141483
- Owl Builder Punch Item # 118074
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper Item # 141632
- Watermelon Wonder Cardstock Item # 138334
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock Item # 119683
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad Item # 126970
- Basic Pearl Jewels Item # 119247
Hope you liked the card. Go ahead and use your own colors and see what you can create.
As always, please send me your questions and comments.
If you would like to shop on my online store, go to Shop with Eileen 24/7 Make sure you check out the clearance rack….lots of great sales. From now till the 31st of July, Stampin’ Up! is giving a $5.00 coupon for every $50 spent. (See Bonus Days on top left of the post) Those will need to be redeemed in August. Also until, August 30th, I will be giving away either Pearls or Rhinestones for every online order.
Have a great day Eileen