Stamped this Tile using the Christmas Magic Stamp Set that will be available on September 1st in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Sept 1st so adding link to images of the stamp set.
Christmas Magic Stamp Set Wood Mount #142116
I purchased the tiles at Lowes, stamped the images with StazOn Ink. After the StazOn Ink dryed, I used my Stampin’ Up! Markers to color in. You can also use a sharpie to get the same effect. Once all is try, I sprayed with a Acrylic Sealer.
For backing, I purchased some felt with an adhesive backing and cut to fit.
Great Gift for Christmas
Thanks for stopping by
What a great time we had yesterday at my Customer Appreciation BBQ. Hamburg, Hot dogs, Salads, etc. Usually toward the end of August, timing it for the new Stampin’ UP! Holiday Catalog, I have a BBQ to thank my club members for being so loyal.
After dessert, we play Bingo for prizes…What Fun we had and such a great day to have outside….warm but a great breeze. Little Maggie Mae join in to see if anyone would drop something….she probably got a little treat along the way
Thanks to all the ladies that brought Salads and Dessert.
We missed you Bunny and Jane but I saved you a prize
Enjoy your week
As promised, another sneak Peak at a Stampin’ UP! Stamp Set and Thinlit that will be coming out in their new Holiday Catalog on September 1st. I will post images of Stamp Set and Thinlit then so stop by to see.
I kid you not, I bet this card didn’t even that me 5 minutes. It was a matter of getting my Whisper White Card Stock and my Real Red Card stock sized. Then I ran the Santa Thinlit through my Big Shot and attached to White Cardstock using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Work like a charm. I then used a scrap piece of Whisper white Cardstock and stamped my saying in Real Red Ink and cut out image using the Project Life Card and Labels Framelits.
OH so Easy Stop by September 2nd, later in the day as I will need to get my Holiday postings updated and you can see the images. Want a catalog? Just send me an email and I’ll send one out to you or you can view on this site, probably on September 2nd.
Link below to images:
- Greetings from Santa Clear Mount Bundle item # 143524
- Greetings from Santa Wood Mount Bundle Item # 143523
Have a great day
Questions or comments please forward to me and I’ll get back to you soon
Non traditional colors for this Merry Card. I purchased a New Stampin’ Up! Designer paper Stack so wanted to see how I could mix up the colors Came out pretty cool.
I have incorporated the grids and Stars and like it. Besides wanting to use this paper, MOJO Monday 462 had a design challenge so it was perfect timing for me.
Measurements for Card Stock and Designer Paper
- Base is Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Cardstock cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. Top Layer of Stampin’ UP! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Designer Series Paper, Warmth and Cheer (not available until Sept. 1) is cut 4 x 2, 4 3/4 x 2 and a 2 x 2 piece.
- For the Gold Glimmer trim, I cut a 4 x 1/4 piece, scrap for the star with Gold Glimmer and scrap Crushed Curry for the Saying.
- Run the Cherry Cobbler using the Lucky Stars folder through the Big Shot.
- Assemble as show above.
Punches, folder and cardstock below
Stop by on September 1st to see other Holiday items that are not yet available
have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Eileen Shop anytime 24/7
As promised, another sneak peak at the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog that will be available on September 1st. I can’t post the stamp set and thinlits today but will post them on September 1, 2016 so make sure you check later on that day.
Links to Images:
I think this card is gorgeous. Done in Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy Cardstock and coordinating Ink pad with Stampin’ UP! Glimmer Silver Paper
Please stop by Sunday and I’ll have another sneak peak Christmas or Holiday Card for you
Please shop with me 24/7 if you don’t already have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator. I am offering for the month of August, a free set of Rhinestones or Pearls with any online order. Just click the Shop with me if you want to order now.
Enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll be back on Sunday
Flowery Card that could be used for any occasion. I used Stampin’ UP! JAR OF LOVE Stamp Set. Global Design Project Challenge GDP#049 was to use colors: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamigo which I have incorporated in my card. The flowers were real easy, a little stamping and I used the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits that goes with the Jar of Love Stamp Set. For the little darker pink on the flowers, I used the Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Nice, simple and easy to make card.
Assembling the Card:
- Card Base is Stampin’ UP! Soft Suede cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Layer is with Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight sized at 5 1/4 x 4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock was used for the next layer. 5 x 3 3/4
- Stamp the jar first with Soft Suede, then stamp the stems with Pear Pizzazz. I used Sky Blue and an Aqua Painter to color in the water in the jar.
- All my flowers were created first by stamping the image, then using the framlet and Big Shot I cut them out. Some I attached with a glue dot, others with a dimensional.
- The cover to the jar was stamped with Smokey Slate and then cut out with the framelet and Big shot.
- Stamp a word or saying at the bottom right with Flirty Flamigo or any other the other colors in the Card.
- I also added a couple of our Basic Pearls…like the look
Below are images of the supplies. Just click on highlighted item #
Any questions/comments, please let me know
Stop by Wednesday to see another sneak peak at the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Remember, you can SHOP 24/7 with me if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Free Pearls or Rhinestones with OnLine order until August 31, 2016
Sneak Peek at one of the Stamps with Punch that is coming out in the Holiday Stampin’ UP! Catalog on September 1st. So Adorable and the stamp set includes 17 images and sayings. Love this saying
WISHING YOU A SEASON AS SWEET AND JOYFUL AS THE FRIENDSHIP WE SHARE Just one of the saying in this set. Check back on September 1st and I will post the images along with the punch. OPPS….New Designer Paper and Washi Tape also!
Link to images added
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item # 143493
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396
Warmth & cheer Designer Series Paper Stack Item# 141991
Holly Textured Embossing Folder Item # 141634
At that time, I will also post a class I have coming up where you can get the punch. Or maybe you want both the punch and stamp set, so please check back on September 1st to see what the class will be all about.
Hope you enjoy this cute little card. If so, share with your friends. I’m really excited about the upcoming catalog and will give you another sneak peek next Wednesday using another new stamp set. Being a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, I was able to place my sneak peek order on August 1st so have lots of goodies to play with. Love It!
I will be posting another card on Sunday using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Love Stamp Set with thinlets. Stop by and see this cute card.
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the rest of your week.
Eileen Order anytime 24/7
Colorful Palette using Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. Design layout is from MOJO Monday Design Challenge 460. I have been wanting to incorporate the Delicate White Doilies and this was the perfect opportunity to do so…..
My Card Dimensions and Directions
- Card Base is Whisper White Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4 x 4
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. Vertical Piece is 5 1/4 x 2″, Horizontal piece is 3 1/2 x 2″ Round the corners of the Horizontal piece using Stampin’ UP! Project Life Corner Punch.
- I cut the Delicate White Doilies in half
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for ‘Hello’ and scraps of Black Card Stock and Playful Palette Designer Paper for flowers. The leaves are from the Festive FlowerBuilder Punch and the flowers are from Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach all the pieces with the expection of the ‘Hello” piece and Flowers. I used some dimensionals on both of these.
Supplies for this Card
Hope you enjoyed this card. Her is the Design layout I was working with.
Shop with me anytime. For the month of August, any online order will get you a free Basic Pearl or Rhinestones.
Stop by on Wednesday a.m. I will post a sneak peak of a stamp set and punch that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog September 1st.
FIRST time ever, FIRST-time subscribers can buy your FIRST month and get your second month FREE!
If you don’t know, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly creativity in a box. Comes with everything you will need to make your monthly project except adhesive. That means, Stamps, Ink, Cardstock, embellishments, etc. EVERYTHING. Please see my Page on Paper Pumpkin to get more details and also watch the video to see what it is all about.
What a deal! Offer Dates are from Today August 11th – October 10, 2016. Use promo code ‘BOGO’ at http://www.PaperPumpkin.com. Regular price is $19.95 for first month and then second month is free. What an amazing deal. Subscribe between now and September 10th, pay for September and get October free. Subscribe between September 11th and October 10th and you will pay for October and get November free.
Please indicate me, Eileen Frost, as your demonstrator. Each month you would be welcome to attend our monthly paper pumpkin gathering. We meet, usually on a Monday, and do our kits together. We sometimes do the kit exactly as intended or other times we come up with other ideas. I usually have ideas to share that I might have come up with or from fellow demonstrators ideas. It’s a great time to spend with others and share what we love to do.
Pictures and Videos will be posted in Pinterest so you can see what is going on for that month. Videos are from Stampin’ Up! and pictures are from other Stampin’ UP! demonstrators and myself. We love to share our ideas with others.
Please call me (207)892-7530 if you have questions or send me a quick email
thanks enjoy your day Eileen
Love the way this card came out. I used the layout, stamps and punches from the Global Design Project post this week. The challenge was to Case the Designer anything you’d like from the card posted. As you can see, I copied just about all of it.
Measurements and instructions for Card
- Base Card, Dapper Denim Cardstock, is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, then score at 4 1/4
- Smoky Slate Card Stock, 5 x 2 3/4
- Watercolor Paper (you can use Very Vanilla instead) 5 x 2 1/4
- Stamp Balloons from Stampin’ UP! Balloon Celebration Stamp Set on scrap watercolor paper or very vanilla cardstock using Dapper Denim, Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate
- Punch out using Stampin’ UP! Balloon Bouquet Punch
- Stamp the strings, a greeting on your Watercolor paper and adhere the balloons with either glue dots or deminsionals. I also stamped a Smoky Slate Balloon directionly on my Watercolor Paper.
- After I postioned my layers on the Base Card, I decided to add the string to both sides as that part of the card looked a little naked. I liked that effect..
- Tie a bow using Stampin’ UP! 3/8 Ruched Ribbon in Dapper Denim and attach with glue dot
Supplies for this card
I had used the watercolor paper because I was going to do some highlighting around the edge but decided not to as I felt it would make the card too busy.
Hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please post comments and questions and I’ll get back to you.
Don’t forget you can always Shop On Line 24/7. Top right of this post also has the new Stamp Set Thoughtful Branches that is only good until 08-31-16. Great set..check it out
Have a great day Eileen