Design layout from my good Stampin’ Buddy Tracy www.traceyroy.stampinup.net We had a team meeting and this design was a swap she prepared for us. Love those team get together so we can share our ideas, plus always fun to meet up with Stampin’ Buddies that we haven’t seen in awhile.
I didn’t think I was going to be able to do another post before my camping trip but as with the name EARLYMORNINGSTAMPER, I was up bright and early today so was able to get the post done. The card I completed a couple of days ago for a customer of mine that lost her brother.
- For Base Card, Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo, is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. Score at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4.
- Stampin’ Up! Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. Cut a Strip 5 1/2 x 1 1/4 and 5 1/2 x 3. As you can see on the above images, you will lay the 3″ piece where it is scored, and the 1 1/4 piece on the right side which is the 4 1/4 piece.
- For the squares, I used the new Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits. Cut a scallop using Sahara Sand Cardstock and the 2 3/4 framelit and cut a whisper white piece using the 2 3/8 framelits.
- Stamp your words of choice on the Whisper White Cardstock at an angle, I used the Island Indigo ink, and attached to the Sahara Sand Cardstock. When attaching to my card. I put a small piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive just under where I want my squares to go. Use the Tear & Tape Adhesive and you’ll never worry about your images coming off.
Images of products I used at my Online Store
- Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy Item # 138764
- Stampin’ Up! Layering Squares Framelits Item # 141708
- Stampin’ UP! Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item #141654
- Stampin’ UP! Tear & Tape Adhesive Item # 138995
- Stampin’ Up! Island Indigo Cardstock Item # 122923
As always, if you have any questions/comments please let me know.
Don’t forget about my Special through the end of August. An online order will get you some Basic Pearls or Rhinestones.
Thanks for visiting my site. Please share with others