Love the way this card came out. I used the layout, stamps and punches from the Global Design Project post this week. The challenge was to Case the Designer anything you’d like from the card posted. As you can see, I copied just about all of it.
Measurements and instructions for Card
- Base Card, Dapper Denim Cardstock, is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, then score at 4 1/4
- Smoky Slate Card Stock, 5 x 2 3/4
- Watercolor Paper (you can use Very Vanilla instead) 5 x 2 1/4
- Stamp Balloons from Stampin’ UP! Balloon Celebration Stamp Set on scrap watercolor paper or very vanilla cardstock using Dapper Denim, Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate
- Punch out using Stampin’ UP! Balloon Bouquet Punch
- Stamp the strings, a greeting on your Watercolor paper and adhere the balloons with either glue dots or deminsionals. I also stamped a Smoky Slate Balloon directionly on my Watercolor Paper.
- After I postioned my layers on the Base Card, I decided to add the string to both sides as that part of the card looked a little naked. I liked that effect..
- Tie a bow using Stampin’ UP! 3/8 Ruched Ribbon in Dapper Denim and attach with glue dot
Supplies for this card
- Balloon Celebration Item # 140675
- Balloon Bouquet Item # 140609
- Dapper Denim 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon Item # 141424
- Mini Glue Dots Item # 103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals Item # 104430
- Dapper Denim Cardstock Item # 141414
- Smoky Slate Cardstock Item # 131202
- Very Vanilla Cardstock Item # 101650
- Watercolor Paper Item # 122959
I had used the watercolor paper because I was going to do some highlighting around the edge but decided not to as I felt it would make the card too busy.
Hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please post comments and questions and I’ll get back to you.
Don’t forget you can always Shop On Line 24/7. Top right of this post also has the new Stamp Set Thoughtful Branches that is only good until 08-31-16. Great set..check it out
Have a great day Eileen