Colorful Palette using Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. Design layout is from MOJO Monday Design Challenge 460. I have been wanting to incorporate the Delicate White Doilies and this was the perfect opportunity to do so…..
My Card Dimensions and Directions
- Card Base is Whisper White Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4 x 4
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. Vertical Piece is 5 1/4 x 2″, Horizontal piece is 3 1/2 x 2″ Round the corners of the Horizontal piece using Stampin’ UP! Project Life Corner Punch.
- I cut the Delicate White Doilies in half
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for ‘Hello’ and scraps of Black Card Stock and Playful Palette Designer Paper for flowers. The leaves are from the Festive FlowerBuilder Punch and the flowers are from Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach all the pieces with the expection of the ‘Hello” piece and Flowers. I used some dimensionals on both of these.
Supplies for this Card
- Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Item # 141614
- Blossom Bunch Punch Item # 140612
- Festive Flower Builder Item # 139682
- Duet Banner Punch Item # 141483
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack Item # 141657
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Emerald Envy Card Stock Item # 141415
- Pearl Basic Jewels Item # 119247
- Snail Adhesive Item # 104332
- Stampin’ Dimensionals Item # 104430
Hope you enjoyed this card. Her is the Design layout I was working with.
Shop with me anytime. For the month of August, any online order will get you a free Basic Pearl or Rhinestones.
Stop by on Wednesday a.m. I will post a sneak peak of a stamp set and punch that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog September 1st.