Flowery Card that could be used for any occasion. I used Stampin’ UP! JAR OF LOVE Stamp Set. Global Design Project Challenge GDP#049 was to use colors: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamigo which I have incorporated in my card. The flowers were real easy, a little stamping and I used the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits that goes with the Jar of Love Stamp Set. For the little darker pink on the flowers, I used the Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Nice, simple and easy to make card.
Assembling the Card:
- Card Base is Stampin’ UP! Soft Suede cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Layer is with Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight sized at 5 1/4 x 4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock was used for the next layer. 5 x 3 3/4
- Stamp the jar first with Soft Suede, then stamp the stems with Pear Pizzazz. I used Sky Blue and an Aqua Painter to color in the water in the jar.
- All my flowers were created first by stamping the image, then using the framlet and Big Shot I cut them out. Some I attached with a glue dot, others with a dimensional.
- The cover to the jar was stamped with Smokey Slate and then cut out with the framelet and Big shot.
- Stamp a word or saying at the bottom right with Flirty Flamigo or any other the other colors in the Card.
- I also added a couple of our Basic Pearls…like the look
Below are images of the supplies. Just click on highlighted item #
- Stampin’ Up! Jar of Love Item #142342 Bundle but can also be purchased separately
- Stampin’UP! Jar of Love Stamp Set only Item # 141587
- Stampin’ Up! Everyday Jars Framelet Item # 141491
- Pearl Basic Jewels Item # 119247
Any questions/comments, please let me know
Stop by Wednesday to see another sneak peak at the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Remember, you can SHOP 24/7 with me if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Free Pearls or Rhinestones with OnLine order until August 31, 2016