Non traditional colors for this Merry Card. I purchased a New Stampin’ Up! Designer paper Stack so wanted to see how I could mix up the colors Came out pretty cool.
I have incorporated the grids and Stars and like it. Besides wanting to use this paper, MOJO Monday 462 had a design challenge so it was perfect timing for me.
Measurements for Card Stock and Designer Paper
- Base is Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Cardstock cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. Top Layer of Stampin’ UP! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Designer Series Paper, Warmth and Cheer (not available until Sept. 1) is cut 4 x 2, 4 3/4 x 2 and a 2 x 2 piece.
- For the Gold Glimmer trim, I cut a 4 x 1/4 piece, scrap for the star with Gold Glimmer and scrap Crushed Curry for the Saying.
- Run the Cherry Cobbler using the Lucky Stars folder through the Big Shot.
- Assemble as show above.
Punches, folder and cardstock below
- Medium Star Item # 138293
- Classic Label Item # 141491
- Project Life Corner Rounder Item # 135346
- Gold Glimmer Paper Item # 133719
- Lucky Stars Item # 135817
Stop by on September 1st to see other Holiday items that are not yet available
have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Eileen Shop anytime 24/7