These Sales will be Available on Saturday October 1st. The Celebrate World Card Making Day will only be good through October 5th
Designer Series Paper Sale is good until the 31st of October
Hope you will able to take advantage of these great Sales.
Go to my Website to place your online order, email me at http://email@example.com or call (207)892-7530
Cute Santa that comes with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch.
Super easy to create.
- Stamp HO!Ho!Ho! with Real Red Ink from Stampin’UP!s Greeting from Santa onto Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4 x 4). Then using your embossing folder, Cable Knit Dynamic, run through Big Shot but only use one top plate as the embossing folder is much thicker so you get a 3D effect. Another one of my favorites!
- I used Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits Die to cut out my images. Sizes used were the Scallop 2 3/4 and the square 2 3/8. Use Real Red Cardstock and just lay one over the other and you can make just one cute. You’ll have a nice piece of Real Red left over so put with your scraps to use at a later date. As you can see, the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing is showing through.
- Stamp your Santa punch from Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas on a piece of scrap Whisper white Cardstock using either Black Stazon or Memento Ink. Color in with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used my wink of Stella Clear brush on the trim of his cloths but doesn’t show in photo. Dab a little pink on his cheeks….then punch out with the Cookie Cutter Punch
- I attached with dimensionals. Then placed all these pieces on a 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored 4 1/4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Nice and simple
Images of Supplies
If you liked my card, please share with your friends. I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Sunday so please check back or better still, sign up for my email and you’ll receive all most post.
If you have any questions, please let me know
Enjoy your Day shop with me anytime 24/7
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
Loved this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. Included enough supplies to create 16 these cute treat containers. I put some tootsie rolls in one and some skittle packages in the other. You can use these for any occasion. I’ll probably use for Halloween but there are stamp sets included in the kit for other things to celebrate.
Right now is a great time to sign up for Stampin’ Up!s Monthly Creativity in a Box. BOGO (by one get one) free. So if you sign up between now and October 10 for the Paper Pumpkin price of $19.95 you will get October’s kit then you will get a kit in November Free. This offer is only good for First Time Ever Subcribers.
Advantages of the Paper Pumpkin Kit_Many_ go to the paper pumpkin page above just below my Header to see my write up and a video to watch.
To purchase Paper Pumpkin Kit Go to http://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002339
Any questions, please call me (207)892-7530 so send me an email
PLUS A HOLIDAY CATALOG PREMIERE
Please join me on October 1st, 2016 to celebrate World Card Making Day. I will be having an Open House from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Windham, Maine
I will have the New Stampin’ UP! Holiday Catalog to show off and lots of samples of cards that I have made with all these new stamps, designer paper, punches, thinlets and embellishment
I’ll have a couple of Make and Takes so you can try out the new products, door prizes every hour with a grand prize at 4:00.
I’ll also be showing off Paper Pumpkin…the most adorable package arrived a couple of days ago so we will need to do a project with that kit. Don’t know what paper pumpkin is???? Stop by so I can show you all the great benefits that monthly package has for you.
Please RSVP me if you plan on attending so I can have your ‘thank you’ gift ready for you.
Looking forward to seeing you
Enjoy your day.
What a Cute owl…I thought the google eyes were a cute touch. The stamp set I used is a Hostess Set ‘ Stampin’ UP! Cozy Critters. Real cute with a Fox also. I’ll have the link to see the set below. To earn this set you need to be a Hostess or purchase $15.00 in products. Best and cheapest way to go is to hostess your own Stampin’ Up! workshop and you the little cuties. Contact me for available times to schedule your workshop and show your family and friends a good time. (207)892-7530 http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card Base Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 2
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 1/4 and 2
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Owl, hat and present.
Hints 1: I colored the Owl with Stampin’ Write Markers (Real Red and Early Expresso) then stamped on scrap cardstock. Use the Owl Punch to cut out after you stamp and color in with Crumb Cake.
Hint 2: The hat was stamped in Real Red and as you can see, I have outlines with Dazzling Details Silver sparkle. (I punched the hat our with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch before I added the Silver Dazzle) Go around with a very thin line and set aside to dry completely. It takes awhile so if you are doing this in a class, I would have your guest/customers do this step first then it should be dry after to complete the rest of the card.
As always, please contact me if you need more details.
Images of Supplies:
Hope you liked this card. Please share with others.
Enjoy your day and shop with me anytime 24/7
For all you Project Life Enthusiast or want to be Project Life Enthusiast do we have a deal for you. Stampin’ Up! has just marked down some of their Project Life Card Collection and Assessory Packs by 25%. Also the oval Framelits are marked down 25%. I will be ordering those today as I don’t have them yet.
Go to Special Offers to see these great products and to order your before Sept 21st.
And while you are there, check out the Clearance Rack. So many items have been added and some up to 60% off. Good time to stock up or set aside for someone’s Christmas Holiday Gift
Don’t forget you can show with me 24/7 so if anyone is like me and is up in the middle of the night….happy shopping.
Enjoy your day
Now how cute is this. Stampin’ Up! stamp set Foxy Friends with coordinating Punch. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. And there so many options to this set. I am going to get some more samples posted soon using the other images. They are all so adorable. You can link to images at the bottom of this post.
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…life got hectic for awhile but I think I’m back on track so will try to post at least twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday.
Measurements for this card:
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Mat is Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral size 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped some leaves in the Calypso Color In
- Layer beneath the Design paper is in Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate cut at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- The A Little Foxy is the Designer Series Paper used and I cut that at 4 x 2 1/2
- I used the Flower Fair Framlet Dies to cut out my scalloped piece using the Smoky Slate Cardstock again. Used Dauber to highlight the edges.
- I stamped the Fox with the Calypso Coral ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punched out the pieces separately. The tail I had to stamp again and cut out by hand so I could get it going in the right direction.. Its probably hard to see but the fox head is separate with dimensionals.
- I stamped on a scrap piece of Calypso Coral, I Miss You, from Gift of Love (Hostess Set) using black ink. I attached that also using dimensionals.
- Last step was to add some pearls. I just colored these black using a permanent black sharpie
Images of Stamp Sets and accessories
I hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please contact me with any questions/comments.
Enjoy your day
Eileen I would love it if you Shop with me 24/7 if you don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator
Great Class coming up on September 30th that will feature the Stampin’ Up!s Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and coordinating Stamp Set. Oh so cute. Class will be $20.00 which will include the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch , plus I will give you a 15% off coordinating stamp Sets if you order the day of class. We will make 4 different cards and you can chose what you want to make….something like my Buffet Classes.
Bring a friend to share your punch and the cost for them will be $10.00.
Mail payment to: Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 04062
Class times are September 30th at 9:30 a.m. to noon or September 30th at 6:00 p.m. till 8:30
Please RSVP me by September 13th to reserve your spot. Please make sure you indicate the time. Prepay is requested as I need to order your Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and here he is:
Coordinating Stamp Sets:
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Item # 142043
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Item # 142255
Have a great day Eileen
Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back