Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
- Thoughtful Banners Stamp and Punch Bundle Item # 142330
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp and Punch Bundle Item #143493
both can be purchased separately
- Softly Falling Embossing Folder Item # 139672
- Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Item # 141991
- Silver Metallic Thread Item # 138402
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear Item # 141897
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back