My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX|
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White|
|Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail|
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use|
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry|
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece|
|Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes|
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place|
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.|
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body|
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers|
|after you assembly the Fox completely.|
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a|
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.|
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive|
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
- Foxy Friends Bundle Item #142326 Can be purchased separately
- Classic Label Item # 141491
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Item # 128748 (Wood)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Item # 127802 (Clear)
- Woodlands Textured Embossing Folder Item # 139673
- Shimmery White Card Stock Item # 101910
- Calypso Coral Cardstock Item # 122925
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.