Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
- Stampin’ Up! Christmas Magic Item # 142119
- Stampin’ Up! Softly Falling Embossing Folder Item # 139672
- Stampin’ UP! Woodgrain Embossing Folder Item # 127821
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper item # 141981
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Label Punch Item # 141491
- Stampin’ Up! Tree Builder Item # 138295
- Stampin’ Up! Red 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon Item # 141693
- Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso Cardstock Item # 119686
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock Item # 100730
- Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Item # 143263
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments