I’m finally back! Where have I been? Well, have had some health issues, Christmas is always a challenge and I had to do some tax training (I volunteer for AARP to help folks, senior or low income, with their taxes. But I think I can at least post a couple of times a week once again. Still need to take tax test, but I’m in hopes to fit everything in.
This Card I created using the design challenge MOJO479 and the majority of products are new from the new Stampin’ UP! Occasions Catalog which you can view in the right margin of this page.
This is a great time of year for Stampers. Stampin’ Up! offers a free product from their Sale-a-bration Catalog (link on right side also). For every $50 you spend, you can have one free product. My next post will be using one of those free Stamp Sets.
This Card is using Stampin’ Up! Products
- Beautiful You from the Occasions Catalog (OC)
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (OC)
- Lace Doilies (OC)
- Watercolor Pencils (OC)
- Stampin’ UP! Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
- Momento Ink Pad
Go to Watercolor Pencils Video for some instructions. That explains it much better than I could
Links to images:
- Stampin’ Up! Beautiful You Stamp Set Item # 143004
- Stampin’ Up! Succulent Garden Designer Paper Item # 142778
- Stampin’ Up! Lace Doilies Item # 142793
- Stampin’ UP! Water Color Pencils Item # 141709
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock Item # 100730
- Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral Cardstock Item # 122925
- Stampin’ Up! Mint Macaron Item # 138337
- Stampin’ Up! Memento Tuxedo Black Item # 132708
Thanks for stopping by
If you I do anything for you, please reply, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call (207)892-7530
You can SHOP 24/7
Enjoy your day