This Card I created for my Club members on Saturday and also for the Global Design Project which featured this week a color challenge using Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
Love these colors and they go so well with the hot air balloon using Stampin Up! stamp set Lift me Up which also comes as a bundle. I’ll have links below so you can see the images.. I’ve seen this design on others samples and just love it. I did a card a couple of weeks ago using this same stamp set and will post later this week.
- Card base: Emerald Envy 11 x 4 1/4 folded in half
- Bottom Layer: Black 4 x 5 1/4
- Top Layer: Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
- Designer Paper: Carried Away 5 x 1 3/4 (This is Free from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog with a $50 order 12 sheets of 12 x 12 6 sheets double sided designes- 2 each)
- Used Scraps for Hot Air Balloon backgound of Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
- Hot Air Balloon is in Black cut a piece approximately 3 3/4 by 3.
Go to links below for images:
- Lift me Up Stamp Set Bundle Item # 144712 (Clear) You can also purchase in Wood as Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies separate
- Carried Away Designer Series Paper Item # 143608 in the Sale a bration catalog pg 7. I don’t have the image but you can check out the Catalog. This is a Free item with $50 purchase
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Emerald Green Item # 141415
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Watermelon Wonder Item # 138334
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Daffodil Delight Item # 119683
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Basic Black Item # 121045
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Whisper White IItem # 100730
- Big Shot for Thinlet Dies Item # 143263
Hope you liked my card…please share with your friends.
You can shop with me 24/7 if you need some products. I don’t have a rewards program yet but will be sure to send you a little gift for a online order
have a great day