This Week’s Global Design project 080. Love this design and am using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set that will be included in our new Stampin’ Up@ 2017-2018 Catalog. A carry over stamp set with coordinating dies. Of course, you can use this project whatever occasion you have and I”m loving that it is a GUY card. I have a real hard time creating Guy Cards so when I saw this design I used that as my base to incorporate manly items.
- Base Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Sahara Sand 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Mat Color Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Cajun Craze 5 1/4 x 4
- Mat Color Stampin’ UP! Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3 3/4 Color the Designer Paper using the Sponge Brayers and Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Wipe Designer Paper with Paper Towel to get off excess ink on white circles
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Burlap Ribbon 4 1/4 and angle at ends, adhere with Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Punch out a piece of Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock with the Classic label punch and add top of Burlap Ribbon and adhere with Tear and Tap Adhesive
- Using the Banners Framelits, 3rd on in, cut out the framelit using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
- To Finish the Banners Framelits, stamp with Teeny Tiny Wishes the greeting of your choice, Stamp the boat from Swirly Bird with Early Expresso and the sail with pacific Point. I used a Sponge Dauber to color around the edges with Early Expresso and added some Soft Sky with an aqua painter to get a little blue background.
- Adhere to the other pieces with Dimensionals to give it some depth.
Go to Item numbers below to see images
- Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Item #141749
- Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Bundle Item #142353
- Stampin’ Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Item #128748
- Stampin’ Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear Item #127802
- Stampin’ Up! Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper Item # 141644
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Punch Item # 141491
- Stampin’ Up! Burlap Ribbon Item # 141487
- Stampin’ Up! Banners Framelits Item # 132173
- Stampin’ Up! Sponge Brayers Item # 141714
- Stampin’ UP! Sponge Daubers Item # 133733
- Stampin’ UP! Tear & Tape Adhesive Item # 138995
- Go to online store and check out the inks and paper for the colors needed for your project
As always, if you have an questions or need clarification on project please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply on this page
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530