This adorable stained glass butterfly was made with all new 2017-2019 Stampin’ Up! new In-Colors. Love the new colors and they will be available on June 1st for order. Love the stained glass effect. I got that idea from my stamping buddy Lori Crowley at a group meeting. I just love that I can go to these group meetings and get new ideas. Ask me how you can go to these meeting also to get all kinds of inspiration.
- Base Cardstock is Fresh Fig 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Score at 4 1/4
- Next Layer is from our new Fresh Florals Designer Series paper which includes all the new In Colors. Cut this at 5 1/4 by 4 and used the piece that had Tranquil Tide.
- Top layer is Powder Pink which I embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Using the Bold Butterfly Framelets, I cut the butterfly image in Whisper White and then with the Butterflies Thinlits I used the middle size and cut that out using the Tranquil Tide Cardstock. I adhered those together using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (Perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter and delicate paper cutouts)
- Now you just need to color the inside of butterfly. I used all 5 of the in-colors to color in the white spaces. I then used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to put some shine on those colored places. On the center of the Butterfly, I used Enamel Shapes.
- For the words, I used a new Stampin’UP! stamp set, Tabs for Everything. This set comes with 53 stamps of words and images. Great set to have for all kinds of scrapbooking, journaling, cards, etc. I cut out the smaller oval of the Stitched Shapes in Whisper White to stamp my image on and then the next size up for the background using the Fresh Fig.
- Assembly and you are all done. A lot of different steps but does not take that long.
Thanks for stopping by. Any questions, please send me a message
Enjoy your day
A sneak Peek at one of Stampin’ UP!s new colors, Lemon Lime Twist which is in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that is available for order on June 1st. This card is featuring the new In-color, Designer Series Paper, both sides of one piece. Stamp Set is also a new in upcoming catalog.
I paired the new Lemon Lime with Flirty Flamingo 2016-2018 In Colors. I also added some So Saffron Cardstock. The little flowers I added our from our Tree Builder Punch.
If you would like measurements, just send me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Please check back often for a sneak peak at the other new in colors I will be showing off.
Enjoy your day
Creativity starts here with Paper Pumpkin. Contact me today for 25% off the introductory price on our June, July and August kits (First-time subscribers only)
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? All supplies included in your kits
Wondering how to live a more creative life? Order your kit today
Don’t have time to plan a creative project? Paper Pumpkin has you covered. Get three months at 25% off if you sign up by June 10th
Anyone can get their creative start with paper Pumpkin….and now’s the best time to join if you’re a first-time subscriber.
Ask me for details or if you are ready go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002339
Enjoy your day
This card features all of the 5 2015-2017 In Colors that are retiring. Colors are from left to right on my card: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron. All these will retire on May 31 or while supplies last. Color group includes Ink pads, markers, Doilies, Designer paper, and several embellishments. Get yours while supplies last at my online store or message me
The Stampin’ Up! stamp set I used for this card is Beautiful You, Item # 143637
I have a free gift for all of you that have ordered online but I have to wait till June 1st when the new catalog is available. I will mail out around June 1st.
The technique is done by coloring a clear block with a Stampin Write Marker and then spritz with water and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Not sure if it has a name but a good Stampin’ Up! friend, Tracy Roy, shared this at our last group meeting. another perk for being a member of the Stampin’ Up! community. You get to go to Team Meetings that have many demonstrators there that want to share their great ideas. I learn so much from them
If you have questions, please email me or reply to this post and I will get right back to you.
Thanks for visiting. Order 24/7
Just a sneak preview from one of the stamp sets that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog that will be available on June 1st for order. You can get your copy in a couple of weeks by placing an order, if you have never ordered from me, or $5.00 and I’ll deliver or mail you a copy. For my current customers, you should have your copy by the 3rd week of this month. THANKS for your support
This set comes with 24 stamps and 17 thinlits dies. Several seasons included which makes the set usable all year round. I love and it was my very first pre order (perk for being a demo) stamp set. I made this card for a swap with other demonstrators at our group meeting last month.
You can get in on the preorder just by signing up today. For just $99, you will get $125.00 in free products and you can choice new stamps and accessories from a preorder list and any order you place after that, you will have a 20% discount on anything you order. Sound good? go to JOIN the FUN to see all the perks you will get.
Hope you like the card. Many new stamp sets to follow………..
You can shop anytime at my online store 24/7 don’t forget to check out the clearance rack!
Email me with questions/comments email@example.com
Have a great day