Great card for any occasion. I used a lot of new products that came out in June in the new Stampin’ UP! annual catalog.
New Stamp Sets are: Stampin’ UP!s Ribbon of Courage and Daisy Delight Check below is see images
New paper pack, Color Theory Designer Series Paper, of 6 x 6 with 48 sheets of double sided. Great colors…image below
- Island Indigo Card Stock for the base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock for layer: 4 x 5 1/4
- Color Theory Designer Paper (Crushed Curry) 5 x 2 lay over left side of card.
- Stamp flower from Daisy Delight Stamp Set on white side of this piece
- Wrap around the 3/8 MINI Chevron Ribbon (Crushed Curry) and make a bow on Designer Paper side
- Now for our words I used Stampin’ UP!s Layering Squares and Stitched Shapes framelits. Stamp words from Ribbon of Courage onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the Stitched Shapes and layered that on a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock cut out with the Layering Square.
- Attach all and you are done. This layout I saw on a website, unfortunately forgot who’s. YOu can use this layout with any colors combination you have in stock and any stamp set.
Images of products I used:
- Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set Item # 143855
- Daisy Delight Stamp Set Item # 143669
- Ribbon of Courage Bundle Item # 145342
- Daisy Delight Bundle Item # 145361
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack Item # 144193
- 3/8 Mini Chevron Ribbon in Crushed Curry Item # 144197
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies Item # 145372
- Layering Squares Framelits Die Item # 141708
Those are images of the majority of the products I used. YOu can always go to my website 24/7 to see or order products you may like to use.
Enjoy your day