Thank You Card created for GDP034
This card is one of the easiest I’ve done. Stamp twice and you are finished.
- Cut an 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Card Stock in half then fold to get a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card Stock Base
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Lost Lagoon Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4 and layer using mono adhesive over your base.
- Cut a another piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3 3/4 x 5 and using stamp Watercolor Wash, stamp with Lost Lagoon Ink Pad
- Stamp ‘Thank You’, using Black Momento Ink, from Stampin’ UP! Another Thank You (retiring on May 31st) Adhere to the lost lagoon card stock
- Done! Can you believe how simple that is plus you can use any color scheme you would like.
I made this card for a fundraising event that one of my customers is having to raise money for ‘Relay for Life’ so we did not want to get into embossing but if the Thank You was embossed it would bring some shine to the card.
Hope you enjoyed this simple, quick card. You can get email updates whenever I post. Just go to the Follow Blog Via Email link on the right hand side of the screen
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
Card I created for the Global Design Project #GDP032
Now that tax season is over for this year, my goal is to do weekly challenges to share with you all. This is the one I have created for this week. I do volunteer tax preparation for AARP 2 days a week so get a little behind on things I like to do, especially these Challenges. I love the weekly challenges and will be sharing lots more. This challenge was to copy anything in a card that was created and I loved the layout, so that’s what I copied. Here’s the steps I followed:
- Base of Card is 1/2 of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo Card Stock
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up!s Crushed Curry 4 x 5 1/4 and run through Big Shot using Stampin’ UP’s Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder–a retiring product.
- Using a 1 3/4 Scallop Punch, Punch out, cut in half and then highlight edges using sponge daubers and Stampin’ Up!s Island Indigo Ink Pad Punch is also retiring and will be replaced with Scallop Thinlets.
- Stamp Thank You From Stampin’ UP!s stamp set ANOTHER THANK YOU onto a piece of Stampin’ UP!s Whisper White Card Stock Cut 2 x 2 3/4. Also a Retiring Stamp Set
- To the right side of your card, using mono adhesive, place the scallop half on your card stock. Layer with dimensionals the Thank You saying.
- Punch out a small heart using Crushed Curry Card Stock from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring) and punch out a 7/8 Scallop Circle (retiring)
- Layer small heart on 7/8 scallop circle with adhesive and attach to card with a dimensional.
- Finish with a bow made from Whisper White Bakers Twine
I have used almost all Stampin’ UP! products that are retiring the end of May, 2016. To get yours before they go…..go to: Eileen’s Online Shopping 24/7
Don’t forget that these Retiring items are only good till May 30th or UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST. If you order through me by April 30th, Shop with Eileen, I will put you into a drawing for a $20 Stamp Set. You will need to use CODE TX9RZP2Z.
Have a great day and as usual, if you have any questions about this card or any stamping related questions, please email me http://firstname.lastname@example.org