Celebrate Today card I created for the MOJO446 challenge.
Great cheerful card using bright Stampin’ Up! card stock and designer paper
- With a piece of Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock cut in half to make a card size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4 and run through the Big Shot using the Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Decorative Dots. Adhere to your Sahara Sand base card.
- Cut a piece of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper 4 1/4 x 2 and layer in center of the crushed curry card stock you just embossed with adhesive
- From the Stampin’ UP! Balloon Framelits, I cut out two Banners using the Sahara Sand Card Stock and using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen I adhered to the bottom of the designer series paper.
- Stamp Celebrate from the Stampin’ UP! Celebrate Today stamp set on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out shape using Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits Dies and adhere with dimensionals
- Punch out some stars using the retiring Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I used Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Card Stock. Adhere with a mini glue dot and add a Pearl for a little extra dimension.
- Celebrate Today Stamp Set Can be purchased as a bundle or individually
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder retiring 05/30/2016
- Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack retiring 05/30/16
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack retiring 05/30/16
Please contact me with any questions or comments. I really enjoy doing these different challenges each week. They really help me come up with new designs using the stamp sets and colors I prefer. Go to mojomonday.blogspot.com and try it for yourself.
Thank again for stopping by.
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530