Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
Great Class coming up on September 30th that will feature the Stampin’ Up!s Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and coordinating Stamp Set. Oh so cute. Class will be $20.00 which will include the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch , plus I will give you a 15% off coordinating stamp Sets if you order the day of class. We will make 4 different cards and you can chose what you want to make….something like my Buffet Classes.
Bring a friend to share your punch and the cost for them will be $10.00.
Mail payment to: Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 04062
Class times are September 30th at 9:30 a.m. to noon or September 30th at 6:00 p.m. till 8:30
Please RSVP me by September 13th to reserve your spot. Please make sure you indicate the time. Prepay is requested as I need to order your Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and here he is:
Coordinating Stamp Sets:
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Item # 142043
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Item # 142255
Have a great day Eileen
Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back
Sneak Peek at one of the Stamps with Punch that is coming out in the Holiday Stampin’ UP! Catalog on September 1st. So Adorable and the stamp set includes 17 images and sayings. Love this saying
WISHING YOU A SEASON AS SWEET AND JOYFUL AS THE FRIENDSHIP WE SHARE Just one of the saying in this set. Check back on September 1st and I will post the images along with the punch. OPPS….New Designer Paper and Washi Tape also!
Link to images added
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item # 143493
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396
Warmth & cheer Designer Series Paper Stack Item# 141991
Holly Textured Embossing Folder Item # 141634
At that time, I will also post a class I have coming up where you can get the punch. Or maybe you want both the punch and stamp set, so please check back on September 1st to see what the class will be all about.
Hope you enjoy this cute little card. If so, share with your friends. I’m really excited about the upcoming catalog and will give you another sneak peek next Wednesday using another new stamp set. Being a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, I was able to place my sneak peek order on August 1st so have lots of goodies to play with. Love It!
I will be posting another card on Sunday using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Love Stamp Set with thinlets. Stop by and see this cute card.
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the rest of your week.
Eileen Order anytime 24/7