These two cards I created for my Stampin’ UP! Monthly Club so the ladies would be able to use their cut out oval for another card. The cards we made in class was of the same Designer Series Blooms & Bliss by Stampin’ UP! only using different colors.
List of Supplies for the Shaker Card are:
- Sweet SugarPlum Card Stock Item # 141418
- 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon Sweet Sugarplum Item # 141428
- Layering Ovals Framelits Item # 141706
- Blossom Bunch Punch Item # 140612
- Sprinkles Punch Item # 141472
- Booms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item # 141654
- Foam Adhesive Strips Item # 141825
- Crazy about You Item # 138856
List of Supplies for the Oval Happy Birthday Card
Same Designer Series Paper and Card Stock
- Petite Petals Stamp Set Item # 133152 Also comes in Clear Stamps
- Petite Petals Punch Item # 133322
- Papillon Potpourri Item # 123759
- Elegant Butterfly Punch Item # 127526
- Vertical Greetings Item # 141873
- VersaMark Item # 102283
- White Embossing Powder Item # 109132
- Heat Tool Item # 129053
This was the Butterfly I put on my first card with club. To get the butterfly image, in any color.
- Stamp the butterfly with Versamark Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Poor white embossing powder over image
- Using Heat Tool, heat the embossed image until all embossing power is dry and you get a shiny affect.
- Using a Stampin’ Write Marker, color over the butterfly image and then wipe with a tissue or paper towel. Punch out and adhere to your card with a glue dot or dimensional
Hope you enjoy these cards. Please send me questions or comments.
Enjoy your Day