This card I just created is for the “Freshly Made sketches.blogspot.ca” challenge. Love the layout and what gorgeous Designer Paper. Ladies are coming for Club Saturday so I’m sure they will love this also
Directions for the Bold Butterfly Thinlet with the Thoughtful Banners from Stampin’ UP!
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum (8 1/2 x 11) in half and then fold in half for your base card. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4 and then cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper – Blooms & Bliss 5 x 3 3/4
- With a sizable piece of Whisper White Cardstock and Mint Macaron scrap paper, cut out your Butterfly’s using the Bold Butterfly Framelits with White and the Butterflies Thinlits with the Mint Macaron. Note: even tho I didn’t use for this card, there is a great stamp set ‘Watercolor Wings’ that goes perfectly with both the Butterfly Thinlets and Frames. See link to image below
- Stamp a greeting from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, I used Missing You, on a scrap piece of Mint Macaron using Mint Macaron Ink Pad. Punch out using Stampin’ UP!s new Classic Label Punch
- Assemble by laying your Blushing Bride on the Sweet Sugarplum, then layer the Designer Paper, Blooms & Bliss on Blushing Bride.
- I used glue dots to adhere the butterflies but first I used a dabber with Mint Macaron Ink to highlight around the edges of both pieces. Layer the decorative Mint Macaron on top of the White Butterfly and use those glue dots. I used Stampin’ UP! dimensional to adhere the ‘Missing You’ I also used our Basic Pearls on the Butterfly…nice touch!
- Don’t forget to do something on the inside, I’d use white or Blushing Bride cardstock.
Supplies for the Bold Butterfly with Thoughtful Banners
Thoughtful Banners Item # 142330 this is the bundle but can be ordered separately
Butterflies Thinlits Item # 137360
Bold Butterfly Framelits Item # 138135
Classic Label Item # 141491
Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item # 141654 Images are a must see
Watercolor Wings Item # 139424
Big Shot Item # 143263
Most of the supplies are posted above. Please go look at the images under the Item #…especially the Stamp Sets and the Designer Series Paper.
Hope you enjoyed my card. As always, questions/comments, please forward to me.
Just a reminder, you can shop 24/7 in My Online Store
Have a great Day