Now how cute is this. Stampin’ Up! stamp set Foxy Friends with coordinating Punch. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. And there so many options to this set. I am going to get some more samples posted soon using the other images. They are all so adorable. You can link to images at the bottom of this post.
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…life got hectic for awhile but I think I’m back on track so will try to post at least twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday.
Measurements for this card:
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Mat is Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral size 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped some leaves in the Calypso Color In
- Layer beneath the Design paper is in Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate cut at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- The A Little Foxy is the Designer Series Paper used and I cut that at 4 x 2 1/2
- I used the Flower Fair Framlet Dies to cut out my scalloped piece using the Smoky Slate Cardstock again. Used Dauber to highlight the edges.
- I stamped the Fox with the Calypso Coral ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punched out the pieces separately. The tail I had to stamp again and cut out by hand so I could get it going in the right direction.. Its probably hard to see but the fox head is separate with dimensionals.
- I stamped on a scrap piece of Calypso Coral, I Miss You, from Gift of Love (Hostess Set) using black ink. I attached that also using dimensionals.
- Last step was to add some pearls. I just colored these black using a permanent black sharpie
Images of Stamp Sets and accessories
- Foxy Friends Item # 141549
- Fox Builder Punch Item # 141470
- Hostess Set Gift of Love Item # 141796
- A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Item # 141637
- Flower Fair Framelits Item # 133731
- Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Calypso Coral Card Stock Item # 122925
- Smoky Slate Card Stock Item # 131202
- Pearl Basic Jewels Item # 119247
- Stampin’ Dimensionals Item # 104430
I hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please contact me with any questions/comments.
Enjoy your day
Eileen I would love it if you Shop with me 24/7 if you don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator