Hi Stampers, I created this card for a color challenge I saw. Colors for this card were Rose Red, Garden Green and Crumb Cake. I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set with the coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 Crumb Cake Card Stock in half and use this as your base
- Cut a piece of Garden Green Card Stock as your first layer 4 x 5 1/4 Adhere to the Crumb Cake Card Stock using Mono Adhesive
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 5 x 3 3/4
- Stamp leaf from Stampin’ UP! Grateful Bunch on right of Whisper White Card Stock using Garden Green Ink Pad
- Stamp greeting in lower left corner using Garden Green Ink Pad
- On a piece of Whisper White Card stock stamp the set of 3 pedals in Rose Red. Using a Rose Red marker, highlight some around edges, then punch out using the Blossom Bunch Punch
- Using a piece of Rose Red Card Stock, punch out the three petals using the same punch.
- Assemble alternating the stamped and Rose Red Petals attaching together with dimensional. I used 2 different sizes of Pearls for the center of petal. Adhere to card with dimensional
Stampin’ Up! Grateful Bunch Bundle Can also be purchased separately
Follow me for posting weekly. I will try to post at least twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday) but will post more if time permits
As always, call or comment. I’m always open to suggestions and Questions.
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
Shop with Eileen 24/7 Enjoy your day