Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day
Design layout from my good Stampin’ Buddy Tracy www.traceyroy.stampinup.net We had a team meeting and this design was a swap she prepared for us. Love those team get together so we can share our ideas, plus always fun to meet up with Stampin’ Buddies that we haven’t seen in awhile.
I didn’t think I was going to be able to do another post before my camping trip but as with the name EARLYMORNINGSTAMPER, I was up bright and early today so was able to get the post done. The card I completed a couple of days ago for a customer of mine that lost her brother.
- For Base Card, Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo, is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. Score at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4.
- Stampin’ Up! Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. Cut a Strip 5 1/2 x 1 1/4 and 5 1/2 x 3. As you can see on the above images, you will lay the 3″ piece where it is scored, and the 1 1/4 piece on the right side which is the 4 1/4 piece.
- For the squares, I used the new Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits. Cut a scallop using Sahara Sand Cardstock and the 2 3/4 framelit and cut a whisper white piece using the 2 3/8 framelits.
- Stamp your words of choice on the Whisper White Cardstock at an angle, I used the Island Indigo ink, and attached to the Sahara Sand Cardstock. When attaching to my card. I put a small piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive just under where I want my squares to go. Use the Tear & Tape Adhesive and you’ll never worry about your images coming off.
Images of products I used at my Online Store
As always, if you have any questions/comments please let me know.
Don’t forget about my Special through the end of August. An online order will get you some Basic Pearls or Rhinestones.
Thanks for visiting my site. Please share with others
Online Shopping 24/7
I did this project for the #GDP042 which was a design/layout project. I needed a Sympathy Card for a friend of mine so this was a great opportunity for me to make one.
I used the new embossing folder, Stampin’ UP!s Floral Affection Love it on the bottom of the card to give the background, Wisteria Wonder Cardstock some texture. I used our Circle Framelits to stamp on with a small piece of Pink Pirquette, punched out a heart using our Sweetheart Punch and added some Basic Pearls to the embossed image on the bottom.
Card Stock I used was Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirquette. For me, that is a nice color combination. Stamp Set I used is not new but a very useful set for a time like this. Heartfelt Sympathy…love the printing and small but delicate flowers and stems
Supplies can be purchased by clicking on the links below or just go to he link to get a good look at the images.
Stampin’ UP! Heartfelt Sympathy
Stampin’ UP! Layering Circles Framelits
Floral Affection Embossing Folder Two Folders included in set
Paper and Inks can be found My online Store available 24/7
Thanks for stopping by. As always, any questions or comments, please let me know