What a cute card to be used for Baby Congratulations, Child’s Birthday, Announcements, etc. I created this card from a Twisted Triple Time Card Challenge created by Sandi MacIver, of stampingandblogging. For my card, I used some retiring Stampin’ Up! In Colors and a retiring Stampin’ Up! stamp set, Zoo Babies. Retiring Items are until Supplies last or May 31st, 2016
If you would like a PDF, please reply and I’ll send you one that I have prepared. Stampin’ Up! Card Stock dimensions are as follows:
Lost Lagoon Card Stock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, and 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 then Whisper White Card Stock: 4 x 5 1/4, 3 x 4 1/4 and 2 x 3 1/4
Hope you enjoyed this card. Please shop with me anytime. My store is open 24/7
Shop with Eileen
Enjoy your Day
This card was created for a color challenge that Sandi MacIver of http://www.stampinwithsandi.com posted on March 24th. The color combination was Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder. Great color combination and I’ve incorporated all three in the card above. I also used a embossing technique so we could get double the fun. Directions for card as follows:
- Using Stampin’ Up!s stamp set, ‘You’ve Got This’, I stamped the image in the background in Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock cut to 5 x 3 3/4
- Then with Stampin’ Write Markers, Melon Mambo and Old Olive, I colored the flower and leaf image and stamped over the image we just stamped.
- Immediately, I poured Clear Embossing Powder over the flower and leaf image and then used my heat tool until my images were dry and shiny.
- Stamp a saying from the ‘You’ve Got this’ using a Melon Mambo Ink Pad.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp a butterfly from ‘Popillon Potpourri’ stamp set using Bermuda Bay Ink Pad. Punch out with Bitty Butterfly Punch and set aside.
- Now to assembly. I first cut a piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock 8 1/2 x 11 in half which gives us a 5 1/5 x 4 1/4. This is your base
- I then cut a piece of Bermuda Bay, 5 1/4 x 4 and layered on the Melon Mambo using Snail Adhesive.
- Now we can finish assembly. Using Snail Adhesive attach the Whisper White stamped card stock to the Bermuda Bay Card Stock. Using a mini Glue Dot, adhere the Butterfly to side of Flower.
Hope you liked the card. I will post another one next week. Still working on getting this blog setup so will be working on getting it ‘dressed up’ some more. Please stop by and let me know what you think about the additions as they come along. I have added a link for you to sign up for my posting and if you like my blog, please share.
Thank You Have a great day
Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 04062 (207)892-7530
Shop with Eileen 24/7 Email firstname.lastname@example.org