Here I go copying again. Tracy Roy had shared this style card with us at a group meeting but with different Designer Paper, Stamps, Die Cuts and etc. Loved the fold so wanted to make my own using some of the new InColors, Stamps and accessories.
- Base Card, New InColor, Berry Burst (will be available on June 1st) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Bottom that opens up is also Berry Burst and is cut 8 1/2 x 2 3/4, Score at 4 1/4.
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (new in colors) is cut at 4 x 5, then cut in half at 2 1/2. I used the floral portion for the top and the back side of that paper for the bottom.
- Now I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits (Circles) using the Berry Burst and the smaller one Whisper White.
- Stamped on the Whisper White using a new stamp set available on June 1st, Colorful Seasons. I used Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Soft Suede to stamp circle.
- Love the new Bitty Bows which also coming in the new InColors
- Stamp Greeting and punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Inside of Card use Whisper White 4 x 2 1/2 and stamp greeting
Love the color of this card. One of my favorite new InColors so you’ll be seeing a lot of it
I can’t attached the new products yet so check my on-line store on June 1st to see all the new items Store open 24/7 Don’t forget to check out the clearance rack and retiring products (May 31st) for some great discounts.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Any questions, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org