What a Cute owl…I thought the google eyes were a cute touch. The stamp set I used is a Hostess Set ‘ Stampin’ UP! Cozy Critters. Real cute with a Fox also. I’ll have the link to see the set below. To earn this set you need to be a Hostess or purchase $15.00 in products. Best and cheapest way to go is to hostess your own Stampin’ Up! workshop and you the little cuties. Contact me for available times to schedule your workshop and show your family and friends a good time. (207)892-7530 http://email@example.com
- Card Base Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 2
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 1/4 and 2
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Owl, hat and present.
Hints 1: I colored the Owl with Stampin’ Write Markers (Real Red and Early Expresso) then stamped on scrap cardstock. Use the Owl Punch to cut out after you stamp and color in with Crumb Cake.
Hint 2: The hat was stamped in Real Red and as you can see, I have outlines with Dazzling Details Silver sparkle. (I punched the hat our with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch before I added the Silver Dazzle) Go around with a very thin line and set aside to dry completely. It takes awhile so if you are doing this in a class, I would have your guest/customers do this step first then it should be dry after to complete the rest of the card.
As always, please contact me if you need more details.
Images of Supplies:
- Cozy Critters Item # 142214 must be a Hostess to order this set
- Jar of Cheer Item # 142161
- Owl Builder Punch Item # 118074
- Jolly Hat Builder Punch Item # 141847
- Silver Glimmer Paper Item # 135314
- Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details Item # 127845
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock Item # 102482
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock Item # 100730
- Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine Item # 141983
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper item # 141981
- Google Eyes Local Craft Store
Hope you liked this card. Please share with others.
Enjoy your day and shop with me anytime 24/7