Another Just Us Girls Challenge. This week the challenge was to use Coral, Pink and Yellow. I used Stampin’ UP! colors of Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Blushing Bride.
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and score at 4 1/4 This will be your Base Card
- Cut the So Saffron 4 x 5 1/4 and using the Flower Flair Framelets and the Stampin’ UP! Big Shot, cut out the larger flower in the top left. Attach to Calypso Coral Base Card with Mono Adhesive.
- Stamp the image, (like my card or any other image you like, on to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock using Calypso Coral Ink Pad. Cut out with Flower Flair framelet that matches. Attach this where the Flower was cut out of the So Saffron with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Now Cut out a small flower in Blushing Bride and attach with a dimensional to the stamped and cut out image above.
- I used one of the smaller leaves and stamped using So Saffron under the flowers.
- Next, I stamped my saying on a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock and cut out with a large leaf from the Flower Flair Framelit Die. Adhere this to your card with Stampin’ Dimensional.
Note: I have never used the leaf before as a cutout for sayings. I use trying to find a punch or framelit that was big enough for my saying and low and behold there is was. I must try to remember to look for other uses for my framelits
List of most of the products I used in this card
- Flower Patch Item # 134207
- Flower Fair Framelits Item # 133731
- White Perfect Accents Item # 138416
- Calypso Coral Cardstock Item# 122925
- So Saffron Cardstock Item # 105118
- Blushing Bride Cardstock Item # 131198
If you liked my card, please share with others.
If you would like to order some products, you can shop with me 24/7. I am offering free pearls or rhinestones with an online order. Offer good till August 31st.
Have a great day Eileen