What a Cute owl…I thought the google eyes were a cute touch. The stamp set I used is a Hostess Set ‘ Stampin’ UP! Cozy Critters. Real cute with a Fox also. I’ll have the link to see the set below. To earn this set you need to be a Hostess or purchase $15.00 in products. Best and cheapest way to go is to hostess your own Stampin’ Up! workshop and you the little cuties. Contact me for available times to schedule your workshop and show your family and friends a good time. (207)892-7530 http://email@example.com
- Card Base Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 2
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 1/4 and 2
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Owl, hat and present.
Hints 1: I colored the Owl with Stampin’ Write Markers (Real Red and Early Expresso) then stamped on scrap cardstock. Use the Owl Punch to cut out after you stamp and color in with Crumb Cake.
Hint 2: The hat was stamped in Real Red and as you can see, I have outlines with Dazzling Details Silver sparkle. (I punched the hat our with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch before I added the Silver Dazzle) Go around with a very thin line and set aside to dry completely. It takes awhile so if you are doing this in a class, I would have your guest/customers do this step first then it should be dry after to complete the rest of the card.
As always, please contact me if you need more details.
Images of Supplies:
Hope you liked this card. Please share with others.
Enjoy your day and shop with me anytime 24/7
Flowery Card that could be used for any occasion. I used Stampin’ UP! JAR OF LOVE Stamp Set. Global Design Project Challenge GDP#049 was to use colors: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamigo which I have incorporated in my card. The flowers were real easy, a little stamping and I used the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits that goes with the Jar of Love Stamp Set. For the little darker pink on the flowers, I used the Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Nice, simple and easy to make card.
Assembling the Card:
- Card Base is Stampin’ UP! Soft Suede cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Layer is with Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight sized at 5 1/4 x 4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock was used for the next layer. 5 x 3 3/4
- Stamp the jar first with Soft Suede, then stamp the stems with Pear Pizzazz. I used Sky Blue and an Aqua Painter to color in the water in the jar.
- All my flowers were created first by stamping the image, then using the framlet and Big Shot I cut them out. Some I attached with a glue dot, others with a dimensional.
- The cover to the jar was stamped with Smokey Slate and then cut out with the framelet and Big shot.
- Stamp a word or saying at the bottom right with Flirty Flamigo or any other the other colors in the Card.
- I also added a couple of our Basic Pearls…like the look
Below are images of the supplies. Just click on highlighted item #
Any questions/comments, please let me know
Stop by Wednesday to see another sneak peak at the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Remember, you can SHOP 24/7 with me if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Free Pearls or Rhinestones with OnLine order until August 31, 2016
Yesterday, I created this card for two challenges. MOJO Monday (MOJO456) which was a design challenge and Palspaperarts (PPA309) which was a color challenge. I combined the two and came up with the card. Love this Jar of Love by Stampin’ UP! is a new set that came out in the New 2016-2017 Stampin’ UP! annual catalog. Go to my link below to see the images of the stamp set and thinlets. Great set with lots of stamps so you can do a variety of stamping.
Directions for card, trying to keep it simple as there are several steps.
- First, we’ll cut all our cardstock. Base of card is Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo Cardstock measured at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2…folded. Next piece is the Stampin’ UP! Sahara Sand Cardstock measures at 3 x 3 1/2. You will then need some scraps of Sahara Sand for jar top,Sugar Plum for Flowers, Garden Green for stems and Very Vanilla for words.
- Next, using my 2″ Circle punch and Very Vanilla Cardstock, I punched a piece so I could stamp the Jar with Memento Black Ink. I used a blender pen to color in the water in the jar using Pool Party Ink. Cut out the Garden Green Stem on Big Shot using the coordination Everyday Jars Framelits, cut to fit and used my fine-tip glue pen to adhere. I also did my Flowers. Stamp small flowers with Sugarplum on top of Sugarplum cardstock and cut those out with same Everyday Jars Framelits. Next I stamped the top of jar with Sahara Sand Ink and cut out by hand. Attach to top of jar with dimensional. Attach your cutout flowers with dimensional. Using a dabber, go around the circle and color giving the circle some dimension.
- Run the 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock through Big Shot using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Attach to Card Base, then attach your completed circle at the top.
- Now stamp Hello and Friend (or any saying you’d like) on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Duet Banner Punch Adhere Hello with Mono adhesive and I used a dimensional on the Friend.
- Add some Pearls or Rhinestones to corner and you are done
Links below to some of the products
Enjoy your day As always, please send any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you.
Eileen Shop with me 24/7
If you have not seen, Stampin’ UP! is offering a $5.00 reward for every $50 spent in July. Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with a code which you must keep to redeem in August. If considering an order, do it his month to cash in on the extra dollars