Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back
Colorful Palette using Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. Design layout is from MOJO Monday Design Challenge 460. I have been wanting to incorporate the Delicate White Doilies and this was the perfect opportunity to do so…..
My Card Dimensions and Directions
- Card Base is Whisper White Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4 x 4
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. Vertical Piece is 5 1/4 x 2″, Horizontal piece is 3 1/2 x 2″ Round the corners of the Horizontal piece using Stampin’ UP! Project Life Corner Punch.
- I cut the Delicate White Doilies in half
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for ‘Hello’ and scraps of Black Card Stock and Playful Palette Designer Paper for flowers. The leaves are from the Festive FlowerBuilder Punch and the flowers are from Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach all the pieces with the expection of the ‘Hello” piece and Flowers. I used some dimensionals on both of these.
Supplies for this Card
Hope you enjoyed this card. Her is the Design layout I was working with.
Shop with me anytime. For the month of August, any online order will get you a free Basic Pearl or Rhinestones.
Stop by on Wednesday a.m. I will post a sneak peak of a stamp set and punch that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog September 1st.
Now how easy, bright and cheery is this card. I created this for a Global Design Project Sketch Challenge. Love the Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight which coordinates just great with the Stampin’ Up! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. Love how Stampin’ Up! Coordinates all their colors with Designer paper, emblishments, etc. So easy to use….no struggles with color combinations that’s for sure.
This is the Global Design Layout Sketch Challenge for this week.
As you can see, I pretty much copied it with just a couple of changes. No wasted time for me to come up with a design, they have created one for me. Love it!
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wonder Cardstock. 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper is cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and then adhere that piece to your Base Card using Snail Adhesive.
- On some scrap Daffodil Delight Cardstock, using the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, stamp the images for You Are and Inspiring (or whatever words you would like). I first stamped the labels with Night of Navy, then I stamped my words in center. Using Clear stamps makes it so easy to get you images stamped straight in the smallest of places.
- Now punch these out using Stampin’ Up! Duet Banner punch that coordinates with the label stamps. On the top of the card, you can see that I punched out another label with out the stamp and adhered that to top for a place to place my hearts.
- The hearts came from the Owl Punch and I adhered those with Mini Glue Dots plus I added some of our Basic Pearl Jewels
click on the highlighted item numbers below to see the images at my online store
Hope you liked the card. Go ahead and use your own colors and see what you can create.
As always, please send me your questions and comments.
If you would like to shop on my online store, go to Shop with Eileen 24/7 Make sure you check out the clearance rack….lots of great sales. From now till the 31st of July, Stampin’ Up! is giving a $5.00 coupon for every $50 spent. (See Bonus Days on top left of the post) Those will need to be redeemed in August. Also until, August 30th, I will be giving away either Pearls or Rhinestones for every online order.
Have a great day Eileen
I love the new Copper Embossing Powder..especially with this new Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. As you can see, it goes great with the Night of Navy color. Love the combination! I used the Stampin’ UP! Thoughtful Banners.. better than 40 words that you can mix and match. See attachment below for images
This card is relatively easy. Follow directions below
- For your Cardstock, cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, then score at 4 1/4. This is your base. Cut a piece of Night of Navy 5 1/4 x 4 and adhere to your Base Sahara Sand Cardstock.
- Using Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper cut a piece 3 3/4 x 5 and adhere to the Night of Navy. Cut another piece of Sahara Sand 5 x 1 3/4 and adhere to the Designer Paper
- Now, we will do our embossing with the Copper Embossing Powder. Using the Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Flower shop: Stamp your flower image in a VersaMark Pad, Stamp on a scrap piece of Night of Navy, pour the Copper Embossing Powder, then heat using our Heating Tool. Do this twice using the Night of Navy and once with the Sahara Sand. Punch out with the coordinating Pansy Punch
- Next I stamped, using the same process as step three, the words I wanted from Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners and punched out with Stampin’ Up! Classic Label Punch. Adhere those pieces using dimensional.
- I then punched out some small Flowers using the Tree Builder punch by Stampin’ UP! Adhere with Glue Dots to the center of my flowers
Below is a link to my online store by products that I used. Just click the highlighted item # and you will be able to see the image
Hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please forward and questions/comments.
My online store is open 24/7 so please stop by anytime
Have a great day Eileen
BONUS DAYS $5.00 or more to spend next month. Check on right side of this post to see the Bonus you will receive if you order by August 31st.
This card I just created is for the “Freshly Made sketches.blogspot.ca” challenge. Love the layout and what gorgeous Designer Paper. Ladies are coming for Club Saturday so I’m sure they will love this also
Directions for the Bold Butterfly Thinlet with the Thoughtful Banners from Stampin’ UP!
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum (8 1/2 x 11) in half and then fold in half for your base card. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4 and then cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper – Blooms & Bliss 5 x 3 3/4
- With a sizable piece of Whisper White Cardstock and Mint Macaron scrap paper, cut out your Butterfly’s using the Bold Butterfly Framelits with White and the Butterflies Thinlits with the Mint Macaron. Note: even tho I didn’t use for this card, there is a great stamp set ‘Watercolor Wings’ that goes perfectly with both the Butterfly Thinlets and Frames. See link to image below
- Stamp a greeting from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, I used Missing You, on a scrap piece of Mint Macaron using Mint Macaron Ink Pad. Punch out using Stampin’ UP!s new Classic Label Punch
- Assemble by laying your Blushing Bride on the Sweet Sugarplum, then layer the Designer Paper, Blooms & Bliss on Blushing Bride.
- I used glue dots to adhere the butterflies but first I used a dabber with Mint Macaron Ink to highlight around the edges of both pieces. Layer the decorative Mint Macaron on top of the White Butterfly and use those glue dots. I used Stampin’ UP! dimensional to adhere the ‘Missing You’ I also used our Basic Pearls on the Butterfly…nice touch!
- Don’t forget to do something on the inside, I’d use white or Blushing Bride cardstock.
Supplies for the Bold Butterfly with Thoughtful Banners
Thoughtful Banners Item # 142330 this is the bundle but can be ordered separately
Butterflies Thinlits Item # 137360
Bold Butterfly Framelits Item # 138135
Classic Label Item # 141491
Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item # 141654 Images are a must see
Watercolor Wings Item # 139424
Big Shot Item # 143263
Most of the supplies are posted above. Please go look at the images under the Item #…especially the Stamp Sets and the Designer Series Paper.
Hope you enjoyed my card. As always, questions/comments, please forward to me.
Just a reminder, you can shop 24/7 in My Online Store
Have a great Day
Fun card I made for my Open House. Quick and easy. I just love the Thoughtful Banners set from Stampin’ UP! . As you can see, I featured the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2016-2018. Card is pretty simply. I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies to cut out my images then chose what I wanted for my words to put on the top
Hint: If you use the fine-tip glue pen, it will make getting your images glued and on your cardstock much easier. The glue pen has a very small tip so it will cover most any small image without getting glue everywhere.
Click for copy of images below
Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set This image is of the Bundle but you can purchase separately
Swirly Scribbles Thinlets Dies Die only but has a coordinating Stamp Set Swirly Bird Stamp Set an adorable set
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be posting another card on Wednesday so stop back.
Enjoy your day and don’t forget you can Shop anytime 24/7