I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Now how cute is this. Stampin’ Up! stamp set Foxy Friends with coordinating Punch. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. And there so many options to this set. I am going to get some more samples posted soon using the other images. They are all so adorable. You can link to images at the bottom of this post.
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…life got hectic for awhile but I think I’m back on track so will try to post at least twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday.
Measurements for this card:
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Mat is Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral size 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped some leaves in the Calypso Color In
- Layer beneath the Design paper is in Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate cut at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- The A Little Foxy is the Designer Series Paper used and I cut that at 4 x 2 1/2
- I used the Flower Fair Framlet Dies to cut out my scalloped piece using the Smoky Slate Cardstock again. Used Dauber to highlight the edges.
- I stamped the Fox with the Calypso Coral ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punched out the pieces separately. The tail I had to stamp again and cut out by hand so I could get it going in the right direction.. Its probably hard to see but the fox head is separate with dimensionals.
- I stamped on a scrap piece of Calypso Coral, I Miss You, from Gift of Love (Hostess Set) using black ink. I attached that also using dimensionals.
- Last step was to add some pearls. I just colored these black using a permanent black sharpie
Images of Stamp Sets and accessories
I hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please contact me with any questions/comments.
Enjoy your day
Eileen I would love it if you Shop with me 24/7 if you don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator
Non traditional colors for this Merry Card. I purchased a New Stampin’ Up! Designer paper Stack so wanted to see how I could mix up the colors Came out pretty cool.
I have incorporated the grids and Stars and like it. Besides wanting to use this paper, MOJO Monday 462 had a design challenge so it was perfect timing for me.
Measurements for Card Stock and Designer Paper
- Base is Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Cardstock cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. Top Layer of Stampin’ UP! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4. Designer Series Paper, Warmth and Cheer (not available until Sept. 1) is cut 4 x 2, 4 3/4 x 2 and a 2 x 2 piece.
- For the Gold Glimmer trim, I cut a 4 x 1/4 piece, scrap for the star with Gold Glimmer and scrap Crushed Curry for the Saying.
- Run the Cherry Cobbler using the Lucky Stars folder through the Big Shot.
- Assemble as show above.
Punches, folder and cardstock below
Stop by on September 1st to see other Holiday items that are not yet available
have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Eileen Shop anytime 24/7
Colorful Palette using Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. Design layout is from MOJO Monday Design Challenge 460. I have been wanting to incorporate the Delicate White Doilies and this was the perfect opportunity to do so…..
My Card Dimensions and Directions
- Card Base is Whisper White Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4 x 4
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. Vertical Piece is 5 1/4 x 2″, Horizontal piece is 3 1/2 x 2″ Round the corners of the Horizontal piece using Stampin’ UP! Project Life Corner Punch.
- I cut the Delicate White Doilies in half
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for ‘Hello’ and scraps of Black Card Stock and Playful Palette Designer Paper for flowers. The leaves are from the Festive FlowerBuilder Punch and the flowers are from Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach all the pieces with the expection of the ‘Hello” piece and Flowers. I used some dimensionals on both of these.
Supplies for this Card
Hope you enjoyed this card. Her is the Design layout I was working with.
Shop with me anytime. For the month of August, any online order will get you a free Basic Pearl or Rhinestones.
Stop by on Wednesday a.m. I will post a sneak peak of a stamp set and punch that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog September 1st.
I created this card using the MOJO459 Design. It is really fun to see what you can come up with from different designs. Like what I did with mine……
- Cut Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and then scored at 4 1/4 to get my Base Card.
- Small strips are from Stampin’Up! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. Cut each strip 5 1/4 x 1 1/4 and used mono adhesive to attach. ( HINT: I put my first strip on the left, second on the right, then center the middle one last. ) AND what a great way to use up your little strips of paper left over
- Then cut a piece of Crumb Cake for your layer 2 3/4 x 3 and a piece of Pool Party 2 1/2 x 2 3/4. Stamp the leaf image from Stampin’ UP! Rose Wonder slanted using the Pool Party Ink. Adhere this to the Crumb Cake with Paper Strips at an angle and then adhere all to Card using Mono Adhesive at an angle
- On a piece of scrap Pool Party Cardstock, I stamped the Thank You from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set using Night of Navy Ink and then used my Banner Framelits to cut out with my Big Shot. Adhere to bottom of the layer you just added to your base. Decorate with our Basic Pearls
- For the Flower, I used Blossom bunch and cut some with the Designer Paper and also one with Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder. Layered: Crumb Cake, Watermelon wonder, Designer paper and then Watermelon Wonder. Added to card with a dimensional and put a Pearl in Center.
Now see what your card would look like using this design layout. Send me a picture and I’ll post on my Pinterest Page
Supplies I used on this card
As always, comment/questions are always welcome. Don’t forget to send me a card you have created that was inspired by some element in my card. I would love to see it and post it on pinterest.
You can shop with me anytime. I’m giving free Pearls or Rhinestones until August 31st for an on line order of any size. Order here 24/7
Have a great day Eileen
I’m going camping for a few days with family so will probably not post again until next Tuesday…
Color Challenge for GDP#045 using Black, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo. Great color combination and really simple card to make.
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Black Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 in half and then fold….this is your black card base. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Melon Mambo 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to your Base using Mono Adhesive. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate 3 3/4 x 5 and this is the piece we will stamp on.
- Using the swirly image from Stampin’ UP! Tin of Cards, stamp the sides and top of the Smoky Slate Card Stock.
- Hard to see but I clear embossed the Words Thank You from the Stamp Set Tin of Cards. To do this, I stamped using Black Staz On Ink, then added Clear Embossing Powder and used my Heat Tool until the Black dried and gave it the shinny image.
- Next on a piece of Whisper White Scrap Cardstock, I did the same process, clear embossing, only using Stampin’ UP! Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.
- Then colored these using a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker. (I used the same technique in the Petite Pedals Card Posted on 07/17/16.
- I then stamped the image on my Smoky Slate Cardstock and put the finished butterflies on with dimensional
Supplies for this Card
Do a little shopping and I’ll send you some Pearls or Rhinestones, your choice.
Don’t forget about the Bonus Days (see top left of this post for details)….for every $50 order you will get $5.00 back to spend in August..plus I’ll send you either Pearls or Rhinestones.
SHOP NOW 24/7 with Eileen
Hope to post again in a couple of days
Enjoy your week
Yesterday, I created this card for two challenges. MOJO Monday (MOJO456) which was a design challenge and Palspaperarts (PPA309) which was a color challenge. I combined the two and came up with the card. Love this Jar of Love by Stampin’ UP! is a new set that came out in the New 2016-2017 Stampin’ UP! annual catalog. Go to my link below to see the images of the stamp set and thinlets. Great set with lots of stamps so you can do a variety of stamping.
Directions for card, trying to keep it simple as there are several steps.
- First, we’ll cut all our cardstock. Base of card is Stampin’ UP! Island Indigo Cardstock measured at 8 1/2 by 5 1/2…folded. Next piece is the Stampin’ UP! Sahara Sand Cardstock measures at 3 x 3 1/2. You will then need some scraps of Sahara Sand for jar top,Sugar Plum for Flowers, Garden Green for stems and Very Vanilla for words.
- Next, using my 2″ Circle punch and Very Vanilla Cardstock, I punched a piece so I could stamp the Jar with Memento Black Ink. I used a blender pen to color in the water in the jar using Pool Party Ink. Cut out the Garden Green Stem on Big Shot using the coordination Everyday Jars Framelits, cut to fit and used my fine-tip glue pen to adhere. I also did my Flowers. Stamp small flowers with Sugarplum on top of Sugarplum cardstock and cut those out with same Everyday Jars Framelits. Next I stamped the top of jar with Sahara Sand Ink and cut out by hand. Attach to top of jar with dimensional. Attach your cutout flowers with dimensional. Using a dabber, go around the circle and color giving the circle some dimension.
- Run the 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock through Big Shot using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Attach to Card Base, then attach your completed circle at the top.
- Now stamp Hello and Friend (or any saying you’d like) on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Duet Banner Punch Adhere Hello with Mono adhesive and I used a dimensional on the Friend.
- Add some Pearls or Rhinestones to corner and you are done
Links below to some of the products
Enjoy your day As always, please send any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you.
Eileen Shop with me 24/7
If you have not seen, Stampin’ UP! is offering a $5.00 reward for every $50 spent in July. Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with a code which you must keep to redeem in August. If considering an order, do it his month to cash in on the extra dollars
Stampin’ UP!s new Stamp Set Painter’s Palette was used today for a #MOJO451 Challenge. If interested in challenges, go to mojomonday.blogspot.com. I love the challenges because they give me some inspiration on either design layouts, colors or themes. Monday’s challenge was a design challenge. I find these challenges very helpful when I’m creating a card for new ideas.
- This card is really simple ….which I love Base Card is using the new Stampin’ Up! in color Sweet Sugarplum. I cut a piece of 8 1/2 by 11 Cardstock in half and folder in half.
- Next I cut a piece of another new in color Emerald Envy 4 1/2 x 3 1/4. Layered that on my base using mono adhesive.
- Now for the New Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. This paper stack comes with 48 sheets (6 x 6) 4 of each design. I chose this design because I liked the way the colors matched my Cardstock. I cut this to 4 1/4 x 3 and they layered using Mono Adhesive on the Emerald Envy.
- For the circle on top, I punched out a 2 1/2 circle of Whisper White Cardstock, then stamped the image from the stamp set Painter’s Palette using the Sweet Sugarplum Ink Pad.
- Line up the circle on the edge of your card, and cut to fit. I used a dauber to go around the white edges with the Sweet Sugarplum. Attached this piece with mono adhesive.
- The Ribbon is next giving the card a little extra accent. Ribbon is in Sweet Sugarplum also. Love how Stampin’ UP! has all the colors matching and lots of embellishments that match also. Cut a small piece of ribbon, fold the edges and cut at a diagonal and use a glue dot to attached to cardstock. I put a White Perfect Accents in center
Great card that took less than 10 minutes to make. Use any colors, designer paper, and embellishment to this card to make it your own or you can always copy as is.
Supplies I used
If you have any questions/comments, please let me know.
Shop my website 24/7
enjoy your day
Celebrate Today card I created for the MOJO446 challenge.
Great cheerful card using bright Stampin’ Up! card stock and designer paper
- With a piece of Stampin’ Up! Sahara Sand 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock cut in half to make a card size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ Up! Crushed Curry Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4 and run through the Big Shot using the Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Decorative Dots. Adhere to your Sahara Sand base card.
- Cut a piece of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper 4 1/4 x 2 and layer in center of the crushed curry card stock you just embossed with adhesive
- From the Stampin’ UP! Balloon Framelits, I cut out two Banners using the Sahara Sand Card Stock and using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen I adhered to the bottom of the designer series paper.
- Stamp Celebrate from the Stampin’ UP! Celebrate Today stamp set on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out shape using Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits Dies and adhere with dimensionals
- Punch out some stars using the retiring Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I used Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Card Stock. Adhere with a mini glue dot and add a Pearl for a little extra dimension.
Please contact me with any questions or comments. I really enjoy doing these different challenges each week. They really help me come up with new designs using the stamp sets and colors I prefer. Go to mojomonday.blogspot.com and try it for yourself.
Thank again for stopping by.
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
Shop with me 24/7
Shop with Eileen 24/7
Cute 4 x 4 Card I created using challenges from MOJO Monday445 and GDP033.
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Card Stock Night of Navy card stock 4 x 8 (fold in half to get a 4 x 4 card base)
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 run through your embossing using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand 2 x 2 and Stamp A Happy Hello using Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad.. Stamp Set is from Stampin’ UP!s Tin of Cards
- Cut a piece of the large Sahara Sand Circle’s 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 using Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper ‘It’s My Party’ featured in the Occasions Catalog.
- Stamp one of the Flowers from Stampin’ UP! stamp set Petite Pedals on Whisper White Card Stock. Punch out with the Petite Pedals Punch.
- Now lets assembly. Using Mono adhesive, adhere the Dotted Calypso Card Stock to the Night of Navy, then center and adhere the DSP (Designer Series paper) to the Calypso piece. Adhere the stamped ‘ A Happy Hello to the left but centered on the DSP, and using dimensional, adhere the small Petite Pedals stamped image. I used a Pearl in the center and colored it with a Permanent Marker (note: Stampin’UP! pearls and rhinestones can be colored with Permanent Marker)
List of Supplies
Hope you enjoyed my card. As also, please contact me if you have any questions.
Shop with Eileen 24/7