Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime email@example.com
Enjoy your day
This Card I created for my Club members on Saturday and also for the Global Design Project which featured this week a color challenge using Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
Love these colors and they go so well with the hot air balloon using Stampin Up! stamp set Lift me Up which also comes as a bundle. I’ll have links below so you can see the images.. I’ve seen this design on others samples and just love it. I did a card a couple of weeks ago using this same stamp set and will post later this week.
- Card base: Emerald Envy 11 x 4 1/4 folded in half
- Bottom Layer: Black 4 x 5 1/4
- Top Layer: Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
- Designer Paper: Carried Away 5 x 1 3/4 (This is Free from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog with a $50 order 12 sheets of 12 x 12 6 sheets double sided designes- 2 each)
- Used Scraps for Hot Air Balloon backgound of Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
- Hot Air Balloon is in Black cut a piece approximately 3 3/4 by 3.
Go to links below for images:
- Lift me Up Stamp Set Bundle Item # 144712 (Clear) You can also purchase in Wood as Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies separate
- Carried Away Designer Series Paper Item # 143608 in the Sale a bration catalog pg 7. I don’t have the image but you can check out the Catalog. This is a Free item with $50 purchase
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Emerald Green Item # 141415
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Watermelon Wonder Item # 138334
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Daffodil Delight Item # 119683
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Basic Black Item # 121045
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Whisper White IItem # 100730
- Big Shot for Thinlet Dies Item # 143263
Hope you liked my card…please share with your friends.
You can shop with me 24/7 if you need some products. I don’t have a rewards program yet but will be sure to send you a little gift for a online order
have a great day
I’m finally back! Where have I been? Well, have had some health issues, Christmas is always a challenge and I had to do some tax training (I volunteer for AARP to help folks, senior or low income, with their taxes. But I think I can at least post a couple of times a week once again. Still need to take tax test, but I’m in hopes to fit everything in.
This Card I created using the design challenge MOJO479 and the majority of products are new from the new Stampin’ UP! Occasions Catalog which you can view in the right margin of this page.
This is a great time of year for Stampers. Stampin’ Up! offers a free product from their Sale-a-bration Catalog (link on right side also). For every $50 you spend, you can have one free product. My next post will be using one of those free Stamp Sets.
This Card is using Stampin’ Up! Products
- Beautiful You from the Occasions Catalog (OC)
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (OC)
- Lace Doilies (OC)
- Watercolor Pencils (OC)
- Stampin’ UP! Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
- Momento Ink Pad
Go to Watercolor Pencils Video for some instructions. That explains it much better than I could
Links to images:
Thanks for stopping by
If you I do anything for you, please reply, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call (207)892-7530
You can SHOP 24/7
Enjoy your day
I haven’t been posting, busy with Craft Fairs, Christmas, etc but thought I’d take a minute to post this bag I created for a Christmas swap.. I used local craft store white bag, (very inexpensive especially with coupon) added some Designer Paper, retired Stars, and a tag using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Cheer Stamp Set. Bag was a hit. Just a little extra goes a long way.
I received my preorder for the upcoming Occasions catalog that will be available on Jan 4th, 2017. I’m going to try to make some cards to share with you but not 100% I can take the time. I have company coming, granddaughter with boyfriend from Chicago, and I try to get as much time with her as possible….only get to see her a couple times a year. Also, I do volunteer taxes for AARP and training is coming up the first of the year so need to get studying for that. Busy Busy but I love to be busy.
That’s for stopping by. I will post a sneak peak of my preorder in a couple of day.
Enjoy your upcoming Holiday/Christmas.
Great Savings You can get some great gifts for family or friends or of course, yourself at a reduced rate. Don’t forget that items not featured in the annual catalog are only available while supplies last.
Enjoy your shopping
Clearance Rack go till January 3, 2017
Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Thought I’d share this helpful Hint. A lot of times when we are stamping the images of some words, they are very hard to cover. If you use a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (link to site below) you will get a nice clean image. This will work on any stamp images or phase.
If you like those words, you can also see a link to the Stampin’ Up! stamp set below
Stampin’ Pierce Mat Item # 126199
Star of Light Item # 142110
Hope that was helpful Have a great day
You can shop with me 24/7
Getting ready for some upcoming Craft Fairs so thought I would share my Guy layout for this 5 x 7 Frame
Each year someone will ask for a Guy theme and I usually have a couple (experience from previous years). This is the one I came up with this year. I used Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies. The swirly behind the boat was just done with a piece of this post-it note so it would match. I also did the pen and the same designer paper from last years catalog.
Nice easy gift for your family and friends or great for craft fair sales. I don’t sell a ton but I usually make a dozen or so and sell all of those. I buy my Calendars from Vippee and with the left over calendars, I will have my club members make a small magnetic holder for their gift giving.
Any questions, please reply and I’ll get back to you.
Enjoy your day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day