Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Thought I’d share this helpful Hint. A lot of times when we are stamping the images of some words, they are very hard to cover. If you use a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (link to site below) you will get a nice clean image. This will work on any stamp images or phase.
If you like those words, you can also see a link to the Stampin’ Up! stamp set below
Stampin’ Pierce Mat Item # 126199
Star of Light Item # 142110
Hope that was helpful Have a great day
You can shop with me 24/7
Getting ready for some upcoming Craft Fairs so thought I would share my Guy layout for this 5 x 7 Frame
Each year someone will ask for a Guy theme and I usually have a couple (experience from previous years). This is the one I came up with this year. I used Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies. The swirly behind the boat was just done with a piece of this post-it note so it would match. I also did the pen and the same designer paper from last years catalog.
Nice easy gift for your family and friends or great for craft fair sales. I don’t sell a ton but I usually make a dozen or so and sell all of those. I buy my Calendars from Vippee and with the left over calendars, I will have my club members make a small magnetic holder for their gift giving.
Any questions, please reply and I’ll get back to you.
Enjoy your day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day
I am coordinating a Craft Fair for the Windham Lions Club on Saturday, October 22nd in Windham to raise money for the Windham Lions Club Charities. Myself and a couple of members got together to make these Water Bottle Toppers for our crafters. Nothing fancy but we wanted to say thanks and because it is a Lions Club function this little Lion from a retired set works perfect. I did used current Thanks from Stampin’ Up! Designer Tin of Cards, Cardstock, Dapper Denim and Daffodil Delight and Oval Framelit. Colors are the Lion Club Colors so they why the choice of color
8 1/2 by 2 3/4 Score at 3″ , then turn and score at 2″. 3 Inch score is the top so using a 1 1/4 circle punch, I punched out the center. On the other end, I used sticky tape on the bottom 2 ” score on both sides and this folded up made my pocket.
These would be really cute with some Designer Series Paper for any holiday. I probably will make some for my Club Christmas party in December and they’ll be all decked out for Christmas.
Any questions, please email me. email@example.com
Need to do some shopping, please go to SHOP with ME 24/7
Some of the products I used on the Water Bottle Topper
In my opinion the Stampin’ Trimmer is a must have. Measures and cuts and scores up to a 12 full inches. Only cutting and scoring tool you will ever need. Replacement blades available
Thanks for stopping by
My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White
| Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece
| Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers
|after you assembly the Fox completely.
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
These Sales will be Available on Saturday October 1st. The Celebrate World Card Making Day will only be good through October 5th
Designer Series Paper Sale is good until the 31st of October
Hope you will able to take advantage of these great Sales.
Go to my Website to place your online order, email me at http://firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207)892-7530
Cute Santa that comes with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch.
Super easy to create.
- Stamp HO!Ho!Ho! with Real Red Ink from Stampin’UP!s Greeting from Santa onto Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4 x 4). Then using your embossing folder, Cable Knit Dynamic, run through Big Shot but only use one top plate as the embossing folder is much thicker so you get a 3D effect. Another one of my favorites!
- I used Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits Die to cut out my images. Sizes used were the Scallop 2 3/4 and the square 2 3/8. Use Real Red Cardstock and just lay one over the other and you can make just one cute. You’ll have a nice piece of Real Red left over so put with your scraps to use at a later date. As you can see, the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing is showing through.
- Stamp your Santa punch from Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas on a piece of scrap Whisper white Cardstock using either Black Stazon or Memento Ink. Color in with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used my wink of Stella Clear brush on the trim of his cloths but doesn’t show in photo. Dab a little pink on his cheeks….then punch out with the Cookie Cutter Punch
- I attached with dimensionals. Then placed all these pieces on a 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored 4 1/4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Nice and simple
Images of Supplies
If you liked my card, please share with your friends. I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Sunday so please check back or better still, sign up for my email and you’ll receive all most post.
If you have any questions, please let me know
Enjoy your Day shop with me anytime 24/7
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen