Thought I’d share this helpful Hint. A lot of times when we are stamping the images of some words, they are very hard to cover. If you use a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (link to site below) you will get a nice clean image. This will work on any stamp images or phase.
If you like those words, you can also see a link to the Stampin’ Up! stamp set below
Stampin’ Pierce Mat Item # 126199
Star of Light Item # 142110
Hope that was helpful Have a great day
You can shop with me 24/7
Getting ready for some upcoming Craft Fairs so thought I would share my Guy layout for this 5 x 7 Frame
Each year someone will ask for a Guy theme and I usually have a couple (experience from previous years). This is the one I came up with this year. I used Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies. The swirly behind the boat was just done with a piece of this post-it note so it would match. I also did the pen and the same designer paper from last years catalog.
Nice easy gift for your family and friends or great for craft fair sales. I don’t sell a ton but I usually make a dozen or so and sell all of those. I buy my Calendars from Vippee and with the left over calendars, I will have my club members make a small magnetic holder for their gift giving.
Any questions, please reply and I’ll get back to you.
Enjoy your day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day
I am coordinating a Craft Fair for the Windham Lions Club on Saturday, October 22nd in Windham to raise money for the Windham Lions Club Charities. Myself and a couple of members got together to make these Water Bottle Toppers for our crafters. Nothing fancy but we wanted to say thanks and because it is a Lions Club function this little Lion from a retired set works perfect. I did used current Thanks from Stampin’ Up! Designer Tin of Cards, Cardstock, Dapper Denim and Daffodil Delight and Oval Framelit. Colors are the Lion Club Colors so they why the choice of color
8 1/2 by 2 3/4 Score at 3″ , then turn and score at 2″. 3 Inch score is the top so using a 1 1/4 circle punch, I punched out the center. On the other end, I used sticky tape on the bottom 2 ” score on both sides and this folded up made my pocket.
These would be really cute with some Designer Series Paper for any holiday. I probably will make some for my Club Christmas party in December and they’ll be all decked out for Christmas.
Any questions, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to do some shopping, please go to SHOP with ME 24/7
Some of the products I used on the Water Bottle Topper
In my opinion the Stampin’ Trimmer is a must have. Measures and cuts and scores up to a 12 full inches. Only cutting and scoring tool you will ever need. Replacement blades available
Thanks for stopping by
My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White
| Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece
| Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers
|after you assembly the Fox completely.
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
These Sales will be Available on Saturday October 1st. The Celebrate World Card Making Day will only be good through October 5th
Designer Series Paper Sale is good until the 31st of October
Hope you will able to take advantage of these great Sales.
Go to my Website to place your online order, email me at http://email@example.com or call (207)892-7530
Cute Santa that comes with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch.
Super easy to create.
- Stamp HO!Ho!Ho! with Real Red Ink from Stampin’UP!s Greeting from Santa onto Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4 x 4). Then using your embossing folder, Cable Knit Dynamic, run through Big Shot but only use one top plate as the embossing folder is much thicker so you get a 3D effect. Another one of my favorites!
- I used Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits Die to cut out my images. Sizes used were the Scallop 2 3/4 and the square 2 3/8. Use Real Red Cardstock and just lay one over the other and you can make just one cute. You’ll have a nice piece of Real Red left over so put with your scraps to use at a later date. As you can see, the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing is showing through.
- Stamp your Santa punch from Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas on a piece of scrap Whisper white Cardstock using either Black Stazon or Memento Ink. Color in with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used my wink of Stella Clear brush on the trim of his cloths but doesn’t show in photo. Dab a little pink on his cheeks….then punch out with the Cookie Cutter Punch
- I attached with dimensionals. Then placed all these pieces on a 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored 4 1/4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Nice and simple
Images of Supplies
If you liked my card, please share with your friends. I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Sunday so please check back or better still, sign up for my email and you’ll receive all most post.
If you have any questions, please let me know
Enjoy your Day shop with me anytime 24/7
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
Loved this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. Included enough supplies to create 16 these cute treat containers. I put some tootsie rolls in one and some skittle packages in the other. You can use these for any occasion. I’ll probably use for Halloween but there are stamp sets included in the kit for other things to celebrate.
Right now is a great time to sign up for Stampin’ Up!s Monthly Creativity in a Box. BOGO (by one get one) free. So if you sign up between now and October 10 for the Paper Pumpkin price of $19.95 you will get October’s kit then you will get a kit in November Free. This offer is only good for First Time Ever Subcribers.
Advantages of the Paper Pumpkin Kit_Many_ go to the paper pumpkin page above just below my Header to see my write up and a video to watch.
To purchase Paper Pumpkin Kit Go to http://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002339
Any questions, please call me (207)892-7530 so send me an email
PLUS A HOLIDAY CATALOG PREMIERE
Please join me on October 1st, 2016 to celebrate World Card Making Day. I will be having an Open House from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Windham, Maine
I will have the New Stampin’ UP! Holiday Catalog to show off and lots of samples of cards that I have made with all these new stamps, designer paper, punches, thinlets and embellishment
I’ll have a couple of Make and Takes so you can try out the new products, door prizes every hour with a grand prize at 4:00.
I’ll also be showing off Paper Pumpkin…the most adorable package arrived a couple of days ago so we will need to do a project with that kit. Don’t know what paper pumpkin is???? Stop by so I can show you all the great benefits that monthly package has for you.
Please RSVP me if you plan on attending so I can have your ‘thank you’ gift ready for you.
Looking forward to seeing you
Enjoy your day.