This Week’s Global Design project 080. Love this design and am using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set that will be included in our new Stampin’ Up@ 2017-2018 Catalog. A carry over stamp set with coordinating dies. Of course, you can use this project whatever occasion you have and I”m loving that it is a GUY card. I have a real hard time creating Guy Cards so when I saw this design I used that as my base to incorporate manly items.
- Base Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Sahara Sand 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Mat Color Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Cajun Craze 5 1/4 x 4
- Mat Color Stampin’ UP! Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3 3/4 Color the Designer Paper using the Sponge Brayers and Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Wipe Designer Paper with Paper Towel to get off excess ink on white circles
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Burlap Ribbon 4 1/4 and angle at ends, adhere with Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Punch out a piece of Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock with the Classic label punch and add top of Burlap Ribbon and adhere with Tear and Tap Adhesive
- Using the Banners Framelits, 3rd on in, cut out the framelit using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
- To Finish the Banners Framelits, stamp with Teeny Tiny Wishes the greeting of your choice, Stamp the boat from Swirly Bird with Early Expresso and the sail with pacific Point. I used a Sponge Dauber to color around the edges with Early Expresso and added some Soft Sky with an aqua painter to get a little blue background.
- Adhere to the other pieces with Dimensionals to give it some depth.
Go to Item numbers below to see images
As always, if you have an questions or need clarification on project please send me an email email@example.com or reply on this page
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Great Thank You Card using Watercolor and Brayering the Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! Color choices are endless for this card. I chose the Sweet Sugarplum for my braying and did my watercoloring with Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum and So Saffron.
- Card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 folder in half using Soft Suede
- First Layer is Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is the Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4. (This paper comes in 6 different designs for 2 sheets of each) I’ll attach a link to the images later down the end. The Designer Paper comes white with a embossing design. I used our Sponge Brayers to get the Sweet Sugarplum color. Just roll in ink then roll on your paper until you get desired color. Write off with paper towel to get the white embossed images to show brighter.
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 2 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper 2 x 3 and stamp your chair with cat from Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Mediterranean Moments using StazOn Ink. Watercolor as desired using your ink pads and aqua painters
- Using a scrap of watercolor, stamp greeting. I used Thank You from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Gift of Love. Punch out using a label punch. Unfortunately, I used a retired punch but we have several other punches that work.
Images are below. Use Item # to link to online store to view images you would like to see
Hope you enjoyed this card. If you have any other questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply below
You can shop anytime 24/7 for these products or any others. Also check out the clearance rack while you are at my online store. Lots of items on sale
Enjoy your day
Another Card I created using a Global Design project layout. I find it so easy to use a design already created then i just put my own colors, papers, stamps, etc and come up with a completely different card. Here’s the image that I copied.
This card can be any greeting you would like. That’s what I like about it…any occasion.
Supplies I used are all from our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
- Base Card is a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folder
- Next layer is piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Top layer is our Blooms & Bliss Designer Series paper 5 x 3 3/4
- Next is the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I cut that piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock to 2 x 3. This size fits perfectly in the Topper Punch.
- Layer that with Whisper White Card Stock using Layering Ovals Framelits. I sponged around the edged with Rich Razzleberry ink to give it some depth. Then attach to Topper Punch piece
- Now for that gorgeous Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly using a stamp from Stampin’ Up!s Papillon Popourri Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry and then immediately covered with Clear Embossing Powder and heated with my heating tool. Probably does not show too well on Card but this gives the butterfly a nice shiny look. Punch that out with Stampin’Up!s Elegant Butterfly punch. To finish the butterfly, I added some Rhinestones colors with a permanent marker.
- Finish this off by wrapping some Gold Meallic Thread around fingers, till you get a few strands then using a glue dot attach to your oval white piece. Then place the butterfly on top with a Stampin’ Up! dimensional.
- Now just stamp your greeting on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
Now for images of the products I used. Just clink on the item # and you will go directly to my online store to see images.
Any question, please contact me at email@example.com or just reply to this post
Please share with friends if you liked my card. You can also Shop anytime 24/7 if you need to order something
Enjoy your day
Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your day
This Card I created for my Club members on Saturday and also for the Global Design Project which featured this week a color challenge using Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
Love these colors and they go so well with the hot air balloon using Stampin Up! stamp set Lift me Up which also comes as a bundle. I’ll have links below so you can see the images.. I’ve seen this design on others samples and just love it. I did a card a couple of weeks ago using this same stamp set and will post later this week.
- Card base: Emerald Envy 11 x 4 1/4 folded in half
- Bottom Layer: Black 4 x 5 1/4
- Top Layer: Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
- Designer Paper: Carried Away 5 x 1 3/4 (This is Free from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog with a $50 order 12 sheets of 12 x 12 6 sheets double sided designes- 2 each)
- Used Scraps for Hot Air Balloon backgound of Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
- Hot Air Balloon is in Black cut a piece approximately 3 3/4 by 3.
Go to links below for images:
- Lift me Up Stamp Set Bundle Item # 144712 (Clear) You can also purchase in Wood as Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies separate
- Carried Away Designer Series Paper Item # 143608 in the Sale a bration catalog pg 7. I don’t have the image but you can check out the Catalog. This is a Free item with $50 purchase
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Emerald Green Item # 141415
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Watermelon Wonder Item # 138334
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Daffodil Delight Item # 119683
- Stampin’Up! Cardstock Basic Black Item # 121045
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock Whisper White IItem # 100730
- Big Shot for Thinlet Dies Item # 143263
Hope you liked my card…please share with your friends.
You can shop with me 24/7 if you need some products. I don’t have a rewards program yet but will be sure to send you a little gift for a online order
have a great day
I’m finally back! Where have I been? Well, have had some health issues, Christmas is always a challenge and I had to do some tax training (I volunteer for AARP to help folks, senior or low income, with their taxes. But I think I can at least post a couple of times a week once again. Still need to take tax test, but I’m in hopes to fit everything in.
This Card I created using the design challenge MOJO479 and the majority of products are new from the new Stampin’ UP! Occasions Catalog which you can view in the right margin of this page.
This is a great time of year for Stampers. Stampin’ Up! offers a free product from their Sale-a-bration Catalog (link on right side also). For every $50 you spend, you can have one free product. My next post will be using one of those free Stamp Sets.
This Card is using Stampin’ Up! Products
- Beautiful You from the Occasions Catalog (OC)
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (OC)
- Lace Doilies (OC)
- Watercolor Pencils (OC)
- Stampin’ UP! Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
- Momento Ink Pad
Go to Watercolor Pencils Video for some instructions. That explains it much better than I could
Links to images:
Thanks for stopping by
If you I do anything for you, please reply, email (email@example.com) or give me a call (207)892-7530
You can SHOP 24/7
Enjoy your day
I haven’t been posting, busy with Craft Fairs, Christmas, etc but thought I’d take a minute to post this bag I created for a Christmas swap.. I used local craft store white bag, (very inexpensive especially with coupon) added some Designer Paper, retired Stars, and a tag using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Cheer Stamp Set. Bag was a hit. Just a little extra goes a long way.
I received my preorder for the upcoming Occasions catalog that will be available on Jan 4th, 2017. I’m going to try to make some cards to share with you but not 100% I can take the time. I have company coming, granddaughter with boyfriend from Chicago, and I try to get as much time with her as possible….only get to see her a couple times a year. Also, I do volunteer taxes for AARP and training is coming up the first of the year so need to get studying for that. Busy Busy but I love to be busy.
That’s for stopping by. I will post a sneak peak of my preorder in a couple of day.
Enjoy your upcoming Holiday/Christmas.
Great Savings You can get some great gifts for family or friends or of course, yourself at a reduced rate. Don’t forget that items not featured in the annual catalog are only available while supplies last.
Enjoy your shopping
Clearance Rack go till January 3, 2017
Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments