Another Card I created using a Global Design project layout. I find it so easy to use a design already created then i just put my own colors, papers, stamps, etc and come up with a completely different card. Here’s the image that I copied.
This card can be any greeting you would like. That’s what I like about it…any occasion.
Supplies I used are all from our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
- Base Card is a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folder
- Next layer is piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Top layer is our Blooms & Bliss Designer Series paper 5 x 3 3/4
- Next is the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I cut that piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock to 2 x 3. This size fits perfectly in the Topper Punch.
- Layer that with Whisper White Card Stock using Layering Ovals Framelits. I sponged around the edged with Rich Razzleberry ink to give it some depth. Then attach to Topper Punch piece
- Now for that gorgeous Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly using a stamp from Stampin’ Up!s Papillon Popourri Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry and then immediately covered with Clear Embossing Powder and heated with my heating tool. Probably does not show too well on Card but this gives the butterfly a nice shiny look. Punch that out with Stampin’Up!s Elegant Butterfly punch. To finish the butterfly, I added some Rhinestones colors with a permanent marker.
- Finish this off by wrapping some Gold Meallic Thread around fingers, till you get a few strands then using a glue dot attach to your oval white piece. Then place the butterfly on top with a Stampin’ Up! dimensional.
- Now just stamp your greeting on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
Now for images of the products I used. Just clink on the item # and you will go directly to my online store to see images.
Any question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just reply to this post
Please share with friends if you liked my card. You can also Shop anytime 24/7 if you need to order something
Enjoy your day
Color Challenge for GDP#045 using Black, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo. Great color combination and really simple card to make.
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Black Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 in half and then fold….this is your black card base. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Melon Mambo 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to your Base using Mono Adhesive. Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate 3 3/4 x 5 and this is the piece we will stamp on.
- Using the swirly image from Stampin’ UP! Tin of Cards, stamp the sides and top of the Smoky Slate Card Stock.
- Hard to see but I clear embossed the Words Thank You from the Stamp Set Tin of Cards. To do this, I stamped using Black Staz On Ink, then added Clear Embossing Powder and used my Heat Tool until the Black dried and gave it the shinny image.
- Next on a piece of Whisper White Scrap Cardstock, I did the same process, clear embossing, only using Stampin’ UP! Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.
- Then colored these using a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker. (I used the same technique in the Petite Pedals Card Posted on 07/17/16.
- I then stamped the image on my Smoky Slate Cardstock and put the finished butterflies on with dimensional
Supplies for this Card
Do a little shopping and I’ll send you some Pearls or Rhinestones, your choice.
Don’t forget about the Bonus Days (see top left of this post for details)….for every $50 order you will get $5.00 back to spend in August..plus I’ll send you either Pearls or Rhinestones.
SHOP NOW 24/7 with Eileen
Hope to post again in a couple of days
Enjoy your week
These two cards I created for my Stampin’ UP! Monthly Club so the ladies would be able to use their cut out oval for another card. The cards we made in class was of the same Designer Series Blooms & Bliss by Stampin’ UP! only using different colors.
List of Supplies for the Shaker Card are:
List of Supplies for the Oval Happy Birthday Card
Same Designer Series Paper and Card Stock
This was the Butterfly I put on my first card with club. To get the butterfly image, in any color.
- Stamp the butterfly with Versamark Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- Poor white embossing powder over image
- Using Heat Tool, heat the embossed image until all embossing power is dry and you get a shiny affect.
- Using a Stampin’ Write Marker, color over the butterfly image and then wipe with a tissue or paper towel. Punch out and adhere to your card with a glue dot or dimensional
Hope you enjoy these cards. Please send me questions or comments.
shop with me 24/7 at my online Stampin’ UP! store
Enjoy your Day
This card I just created is for the “Freshly Made sketches.blogspot.ca” challenge. Love the layout and what gorgeous Designer Paper. Ladies are coming for Club Saturday so I’m sure they will love this also
Directions for the Bold Butterfly Thinlet with the Thoughtful Banners from Stampin’ UP!
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum (8 1/2 x 11) in half and then fold in half for your base card. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride, 5 1/4 x 4 and then cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper – Blooms & Bliss 5 x 3 3/4
- With a sizable piece of Whisper White Cardstock and Mint Macaron scrap paper, cut out your Butterfly’s using the Bold Butterfly Framelits with White and the Butterflies Thinlits with the Mint Macaron. Note: even tho I didn’t use for this card, there is a great stamp set ‘Watercolor Wings’ that goes perfectly with both the Butterfly Thinlets and Frames. See link to image below
- Stamp a greeting from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, I used Missing You, on a scrap piece of Mint Macaron using Mint Macaron Ink Pad. Punch out using Stampin’ UP!s new Classic Label Punch
- Assemble by laying your Blushing Bride on the Sweet Sugarplum, then layer the Designer Paper, Blooms & Bliss on Blushing Bride.
- I used glue dots to adhere the butterflies but first I used a dabber with Mint Macaron Ink to highlight around the edges of both pieces. Layer the decorative Mint Macaron on top of the White Butterfly and use those glue dots. I used Stampin’ UP! dimensional to adhere the ‘Missing You’ I also used our Basic Pearls on the Butterfly…nice touch!
- Don’t forget to do something on the inside, I’d use white or Blushing Bride cardstock.
Supplies for the Bold Butterfly with Thoughtful Banners
Thoughtful Banners Item # 142330 this is the bundle but can be ordered separately
Butterflies Thinlits Item # 137360
Bold Butterfly Framelits Item # 138135
Classic Label Item # 141491
Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Item # 141654 Images are a must see
Watercolor Wings Item # 139424
Big Shot Item # 143263
Most of the supplies are posted above. Please go look at the images under the Item #…especially the Stamp Sets and the Designer Series Paper.
Hope you enjoyed my card. As always, questions/comments, please forward to me.
Just a reminder, you can shop 24/7 in My Online Store
Have a great Day
This card was created for a color challenge that Sandi MacIver of http://www.stampinwithsandi.com posted on March 24th. The color combination was Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder. Great color combination and I’ve incorporated all three in the card above. I also used a embossing technique so we could get double the fun. Directions for card as follows:
- Using Stampin’ Up!s stamp set, ‘You’ve Got This’, I stamped the image in the background in Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock cut to 5 x 3 3/4
- Then with Stampin’ Write Markers, Melon Mambo and Old Olive, I colored the flower and leaf image and stamped over the image we just stamped.
- Immediately, I poured Clear Embossing Powder over the flower and leaf image and then used my heat tool until my images were dry and shiny.
- Stamp a saying from the ‘You’ve Got this’ using a Melon Mambo Ink Pad.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp a butterfly from ‘Popillon Potpourri’ stamp set using Bermuda Bay Ink Pad. Punch out with Bitty Butterfly Punch and set aside.
- Now to assembly. I first cut a piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock 8 1/2 x 11 in half which gives us a 5 1/5 x 4 1/4. This is your base
- I then cut a piece of Bermuda Bay, 5 1/4 x 4 and layered on the Melon Mambo using Snail Adhesive.
- Now we can finish assembly. Using Snail Adhesive attach the Whisper White stamped card stock to the Bermuda Bay Card Stock. Using a mini Glue Dot, adhere the Butterfly to side of Flower.
Hope you liked the card. I will post another one next week. Still working on getting this blog setup so will be working on getting it ‘dressed up’ some more. Please stop by and let me know what you think about the additions as they come along. I have added a link for you to sign up for my posting and if you like my blog, please share.
Thank You Have a great day
Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 04062 (207)892-7530
Shop with Eileen 24/7 Email email@example.com