Just a sneak preview from one of the stamp sets that will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Catalog that will be available on June 1st for order. You can get your copy in a couple of weeks by placing an order, if you have never ordered from me, or $5.00 and I’ll deliver or mail you a copy. For my current customers, you should have your copy by the 3rd week of this month. THANKS for your support
This set comes with 24 stamps and 17 thinlits dies. Several seasons included which makes the set usable all year round. I love and it was my very first pre order (perk for being a demo) stamp set. I made this card for a swap with other demonstrators at our group meeting last month.
You can get in on the preorder just by signing up today. For just $99, you will get $125.00 in free products and you can choice new stamps and accessories from a preorder list and any order you place after that, you will have a 20% discount on anything you order. Sound good? go to JOIN the FUN to see all the perks you will get.
Hope you like the card. Many new stamp sets to follow………..
You can shop anytime at my online store 24/7 don’t forget to check out the clearance rack!
Email me with questions/comments firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day
I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime email@example.com
Enjoy your day
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day
Cute Santa that comes with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch.
Super easy to create.
- Stamp HO!Ho!Ho! with Real Red Ink from Stampin’UP!s Greeting from Santa onto Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4 x 4). Then using your embossing folder, Cable Knit Dynamic, run through Big Shot but only use one top plate as the embossing folder is much thicker so you get a 3D effect. Another one of my favorites!
- I used Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits Die to cut out my images. Sizes used were the Scallop 2 3/4 and the square 2 3/8. Use Real Red Cardstock and just lay one over the other and you can make just one cute. You’ll have a nice piece of Real Red left over so put with your scraps to use at a later date. As you can see, the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing is showing through.
- Stamp your Santa punch from Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas on a piece of scrap Whisper white Cardstock using either Black Stazon or Memento Ink. Color in with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used my wink of Stella Clear brush on the trim of his cloths but doesn’t show in photo. Dab a little pink on his cheeks….then punch out with the Cookie Cutter Punch
- I attached with dimensionals. Then placed all these pieces on a 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored 4 1/4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Nice and simple
Images of Supplies
If you liked my card, please share with your friends. I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Sunday so please check back or better still, sign up for my email and you’ll receive all most post.
If you have any questions, please let me know
Enjoy your Day shop with me anytime 24/7
What a Cute owl…I thought the google eyes were a cute touch. The stamp set I used is a Hostess Set ‘ Stampin’ UP! Cozy Critters. Real cute with a Fox also. I’ll have the link to see the set below. To earn this set you need to be a Hostess or purchase $15.00 in products. Best and cheapest way to go is to hostess your own Stampin’ Up! workshop and you the little cuties. Contact me for available times to schedule your workshop and show your family and friends a good time. (207)892-7530 http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card Base Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 2
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 1/4 and 2
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Owl, hat and present.
Hints 1: I colored the Owl with Stampin’ Write Markers (Real Red and Early Expresso) then stamped on scrap cardstock. Use the Owl Punch to cut out after you stamp and color in with Crumb Cake.
Hint 2: The hat was stamped in Real Red and as you can see, I have outlines with Dazzling Details Silver sparkle. (I punched the hat our with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch before I added the Silver Dazzle) Go around with a very thin line and set aside to dry completely. It takes awhile so if you are doing this in a class, I would have your guest/customers do this step first then it should be dry after to complete the rest of the card.
As always, please contact me if you need more details.
Images of Supplies:
Hope you liked this card. Please share with others.
Enjoy your day and shop with me anytime 24/7
Love my Peones that bloomed last week so used them as my inspiration for this post. This Set ‘ Rose Wonder’ comes with thinlets also so you can do the outlines.
My technique was to watercolor the flower and leafs with an aqua painter, then use the thinlet dies to cut my outline for the flower and dies. Love it!
If you need any directions, please let me know and I’ll send them to you.
The Stamp Set, Rose Wonder, is a must see so go Rose Wonder Stamp Set and see all the great images and sayings it has. Really a must have in my book. You can also see the thinlet dies that coordinates with this set on the same page.
Hope you enjoyed my card today. I’ll be posting again this upcoming weekend. I have a scrapbooking class Saturday so will probably post some of those pictures on Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget you can Shop anytime 24/7
Eileen Enjoy your day
This is a card created for Mondays GDP challange. This week it was for a theme which is as you can see Get Well. Stampin’ Up! has come out with a new embossing folder “Floral Affection“. It has two embossing folder (see below under supplies for images). I haven’t used any Vellium Cardstock lately and it is a great technique so I decided that would work great with this embossing folder. My color choices were from the new Stampin’ UP! In Colors, Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum. Of course, there are so many color choices that would also be great on this card. See what colors you could come up with.
Directions for card
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock ( 8 1/2 x 11) in half and fold. This is your card base.
- Cut a piece of Emerald Envy Card Stock, 4 x 5 1/4 and run though your Big Shop using the Fluttering Embossing Folder
- Next, I cut a 6″ piece of the New Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon. Adhere to the Emerald Envy Cardstock you just finished. I find it easier to put a little mono adhesive in center of ribbon, attach to the embossed side in the center, then wrap around the edges and attach on back with more mono adhesive. Now attached this piece to your White Base.
- Cut a piece of Vellium Cardstock, 2 3/4 x 3 1/4. Center in the Floral Affection Embossing Folder and run through your Big Shot. On the embossed side of the Vellium, I stamped my Get Well Image, Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set, using the Sweet Sugarplum ink pad
- Now turn your Vellium Embossed Cardstock over to the back side , using Stampin’ UP! In Color Markers, color the flowers and leaves with Emerald Envy and Sugarplum.
- I then cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock the same size 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 and using Tombow Glue attached the vellum to the White. Cut a piece of Emerald Green (3 x 3 1/2) and layered those of the Green. Now attach to your card with either dimensional or mono adhesive
Hint: When I am using Vellium CardStock, I make sure that I only but my adhesive (I like the Tombow Glue for this) behind a colored design. If you use adhesive right on the clear vellium, it will show through and you’ll have little spots.
Links to Supplies:
Floral Affection Embossing Folder
Fluttering Embossing Folder
Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set
2016-2018 In Colors
Stampin’ Up! Big Shot
As always, any questions or comments, please contact me either by phone (207)892-7530 or email email@example.com or just comment below on this page
Shop with me On Line 24/7
Enjoy your Day
One of the new Stamps from Stampin’ Up! that will be available on June 1st. Love this set ‘ Sitting Here‘and there are a lot more pieces. There is also a cat, vase of flowers, bird and more words. I can not share the entire set until the catalog is released on June 1st. One of the perks of being a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator is that you get to pre-order some of the new supplies/stamp sets.
So for this card, I ordered this Stamp Set, Sitting Here, plus some new in colors. the ones I used on this card were Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum I cut out the swing, which actually comes with ropes to swing on, but I liked it as a bench. I used dimensional so it looks like it is setting in the grass. For the dog bed and the dog, I did some masking which I will show you later on in the week when I can post the Stamp Set and other elements to it.
Hope you had a great weekend holiday. I sure did! Pooped so as soon as I’m done with this post, I think I’ll just go relax and watch some TV.
I’ll try get the stamp set and all other supplies posted by Friday. I am having some minor surgery on Wednesday but should be all recovered by Friday. So please check back on Friday and see my updates.
Sorry just getting around to updates Here’s the stamp set “Sitting Here” in Stampin’ Up!s New Catalog show on the side
Sitting Here Stampin’ UP! new 2016-2017 Stamp Set
Stampin’ UP! New 2016-2018 In Colors
Have a great rest of your week