Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Cute Santa that comes with the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch.
Super easy to create.
- Stamp HO!Ho!Ho! with Real Red Ink from Stampin’UP!s Greeting from Santa onto Whisper White Card Stock (5 1/4 x 4). Then using your embossing folder, Cable Knit Dynamic, run through Big Shot but only use one top plate as the embossing folder is much thicker so you get a 3D effect. Another one of my favorites!
- I used Stampin’ UP! Layering Squares Framelits Die to cut out my images. Sizes used were the Scallop 2 3/4 and the square 2 3/8. Use Real Red Cardstock and just lay one over the other and you can make just one cute. You’ll have a nice piece of Real Red left over so put with your scraps to use at a later date. As you can see, the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing is showing through.
- Stamp your Santa punch from Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas on a piece of scrap Whisper white Cardstock using either Black Stazon or Memento Ink. Color in with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used my wink of Stella Clear brush on the trim of his cloths but doesn’t show in photo. Dab a little pink on his cheeks….then punch out with the Cookie Cutter Punch
- I attached with dimensionals. Then placed all these pieces on a 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored 4 1/4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Nice and simple
Images of Supplies
If you liked my card, please share with your friends. I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Sunday so please check back or better still, sign up for my email and you’ll receive all most post.
If you have any questions, please let me know
Enjoy your Day shop with me anytime 24/7
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
What a Cute owl…I thought the google eyes were a cute touch. The stamp set I used is a Hostess Set ‘ Stampin’ UP! Cozy Critters. Real cute with a Fox also. I’ll have the link to see the set below. To earn this set you need to be a Hostess or purchase $15.00 in products. Best and cheapest way to go is to hostess your own Stampin’ Up! workshop and you the little cuties. Contact me for available times to schedule your workshop and show your family and friends a good time. (207)892-7530 http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card Base Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score 4 1/4
- Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 2
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 1/4 and 2
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Owl, hat and present.
Hints 1: I colored the Owl with Stampin’ Write Markers (Real Red and Early Expresso) then stamped on scrap cardstock. Use the Owl Punch to cut out after you stamp and color in with Crumb Cake.
Hint 2: The hat was stamped in Real Red and as you can see, I have outlines with Dazzling Details Silver sparkle. (I punched the hat our with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch before I added the Silver Dazzle) Go around with a very thin line and set aside to dry completely. It takes awhile so if you are doing this in a class, I would have your guest/customers do this step first then it should be dry after to complete the rest of the card.
As always, please contact me if you need more details.
Images of Supplies:
Hope you liked this card. Please share with others.
Enjoy your day and shop with me anytime 24/7
Great Class coming up on September 30th that will feature the Stampin’ Up!s Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and coordinating Stamp Set. Oh so cute. Class will be $20.00 which will include the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch , plus I will give you a 15% off coordinating stamp Sets if you order the day of class. We will make 4 different cards and you can chose what you want to make….something like my Buffet Classes.
Bring a friend to share your punch and the cost for them will be $10.00.
Mail payment to: Eileen Frost 17 Wright Road Windham, ME 04062
Class times are September 30th at 9:30 a.m. to noon or September 30th at 6:00 p.m. till 8:30
Please RSVP me by September 13th to reserve your spot. Please make sure you indicate the time. Prepay is requested as I need to order your Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and here he is:
Coordinating Stamp Sets:
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Item # 142043
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Item # 142255
Have a great day Eileen
Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back
As promised, another sneak Peak at a Stampin’ UP! Stamp Set and Thinlit that will be coming out in their new Holiday Catalog on September 1st. I will post images of Stamp Set and Thinlit then so stop by to see.
I kid you not, I bet this card didn’t even that me 5 minutes. It was a matter of getting my Whisper White Card Stock and my Real Red Card stock sized. Then I ran the Santa Thinlit through my Big Shot and attached to White Cardstock using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Work like a charm. I then used a scrap piece of Whisper white Cardstock and stamped my saying in Real Red Ink and cut out image using the Project Life Card and Labels Framelits.
OH so Easy Stop by September 2nd, later in the day as I will need to get my Holiday postings updated and you can see the images. Want a catalog? Just send me an email and I’ll send one out to you or you can view on this site, probably on September 2nd.
Link below to images:
- Greetings from Santa Clear Mount Bundle item # 143524
- Greetings from Santa Wood Mount Bundle Item # 143523
Have a great day
Questions or comments please forward to me and I’ll get back to you soon
As promised, another sneak peak at the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog that will be available on September 1st. I can’t post the stamp set and thinlits today but will post them on September 1, 2016 so make sure you check later on that day.
Links to Images:
I think this card is gorgeous. Done in Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy Cardstock and coordinating Ink pad with Stampin’ UP! Glimmer Silver Paper
Please stop by Sunday and I’ll have another sneak peak Christmas or Holiday Card for you
Please shop with me 24/7 if you don’t already have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator. I am offering for the month of August, a free set of Rhinestones or Pearls with any online order. Just click the Shop with me if you want to order now.
Enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll be back on Sunday
Sneak Peek at one of the Stamps with Punch that is coming out in the Holiday Stampin’ UP! Catalog on September 1st. So Adorable and the stamp set includes 17 images and sayings. Love this saying
WISHING YOU A SEASON AS SWEET AND JOYFUL AS THE FRIENDSHIP WE SHARE Just one of the saying in this set. Check back on September 1st and I will post the images along with the punch. OPPS….New Designer Paper and Washi Tape also!
Link to images added
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item # 143493
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396
Warmth & cheer Designer Series Paper Stack Item# 141991
Holly Textured Embossing Folder Item # 141634
At that time, I will also post a class I have coming up where you can get the punch. Or maybe you want both the punch and stamp set, so please check back on September 1st to see what the class will be all about.
Hope you enjoy this cute little card. If so, share with your friends. I’m really excited about the upcoming catalog and will give you another sneak peek next Wednesday using another new stamp set. Being a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, I was able to place my sneak peek order on August 1st so have lots of goodies to play with. Love It!
I will be posting another card on Sunday using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Love Stamp Set with thinlets. Stop by and see this cute card.
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the rest of your week.
Eileen Order anytime 24/7