Here I go copying again. Tracy Roy had shared this style card with us at a group meeting but with different Designer Paper, Stamps, Die Cuts and etc. Loved the fold so wanted to make my own using some of the new InColors, Stamps and accessories.
- Base Card, New InColor, Berry Burst (will be available on June 1st) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Bottom that opens up is also Berry Burst and is cut 8 1/2 x 2 3/4, Score at 4 1/4.
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (new in colors) is cut at 4 x 5, then cut in half at 2 1/2. I used the floral portion for the top and the back side of that paper for the bottom.
- Now I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits (Circles) using the Berry Burst and the smaller one Whisper White.
- Stamped on the Whisper White using a new stamp set available on June 1st, Colorful Seasons. I used Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Soft Suede to stamp circle.
- Love the new Bitty Bows which also coming in the new InColors
- Stamp Greeting and punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Inside of Card use Whisper White 4 x 2 1/2 and stamp greeting
Love the color of this card. One of my favorite new InColors so you’ll be seeing a lot of it
I can’t attached the new products yet so check my on-line store on June 1st to see all the new items Store open 24/7 Don’t forget to check out the clearance rack and retiring products (May 31st) for some great discounts.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Any questions, send me an email email@example.com
I created this card using the MOJO459 Design. It is really fun to see what you can come up with from different designs. Like what I did with mine……
- Cut Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and then scored at 4 1/4 to get my Base Card.
- Small strips are from Stampin’Up! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. Cut each strip 5 1/4 x 1 1/4 and used mono adhesive to attach. ( HINT: I put my first strip on the left, second on the right, then center the middle one last. ) AND what a great way to use up your little strips of paper left over
- Then cut a piece of Crumb Cake for your layer 2 3/4 x 3 and a piece of Pool Party 2 1/2 x 2 3/4. Stamp the leaf image from Stampin’ UP! Rose Wonder slanted using the Pool Party Ink. Adhere this to the Crumb Cake with Paper Strips at an angle and then adhere all to Card using Mono Adhesive at an angle
- On a piece of scrap Pool Party Cardstock, I stamped the Thank You from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set using Night of Navy Ink and then used my Banner Framelits to cut out with my Big Shot. Adhere to bottom of the layer you just added to your base. Decorate with our Basic Pearls
- For the Flower, I used Blossom bunch and cut some with the Designer Paper and also one with Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder. Layered: Crumb Cake, Watermelon wonder, Designer paper and then Watermelon Wonder. Added to card with a dimensional and put a Pearl in Center.
Now see what your card would look like using this design layout. Send me a picture and I’ll post on my Pinterest Page
Supplies I used on this card
As always, comment/questions are always welcome. Don’t forget to send me a card you have created that was inspired by some element in my card. I would love to see it and post it on pinterest.
You can shop with me anytime. I’m giving free Pearls or Rhinestones until August 31st for an on line order of any size. Order here 24/7
Have a great day Eileen
I’m going camping for a few days with family so will probably not post again until next Tuesday…
Love my Peones that bloomed last week so used them as my inspiration for this post. This Set ‘ Rose Wonder’ comes with thinlets also so you can do the outlines.
My technique was to watercolor the flower and leafs with an aqua painter, then use the thinlet dies to cut my outline for the flower and dies. Love it!
If you need any directions, please let me know and I’ll send them to you.
The Stamp Set, Rose Wonder, is a must see so go Rose Wonder Stamp Set and see all the great images and sayings it has. Really a must have in my book. You can also see the thinlet dies that coordinates with this set on the same page.
Hope you enjoyed my card today. I’ll be posting again this upcoming weekend. I have a scrapbooking class Saturday so will probably post some of those pictures on Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget you can Shop anytime 24/7
Eileen Enjoy your day