This adorable stained glass butterfly was made with all new 2017-2019 Stampin’ Up! new In-Colors. Love the new colors and they will be available on June 1st for order. Love the stained glass effect. I got that idea from my stamping buddy Lori Crowley at a group meeting. I just love that I can go to these group meetings and get new ideas. Ask me how you can go to these meeting also to get all kinds of inspiration.
- Base Cardstock is Fresh Fig 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Score at 4 1/4
- Next Layer is from our new Fresh Florals Designer Series paper which includes all the new In Colors. Cut this at 5 1/4 by 4 and used the piece that had Tranquil Tide.
- Top layer is Powder Pink which I embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Using the Bold Butterfly Framelets, I cut the butterfly image in Whisper White and then with the Butterflies Thinlits I used the middle size and cut that out using the Tranquil Tide Cardstock. I adhered those together using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (Perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter and delicate paper cutouts)
- Now you just need to color the inside of butterfly. I used all 5 of the in-colors to color in the white spaces. I then used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to put some shine on those colored places. On the center of the Butterfly, I used Enamel Shapes.
- For the words, I used a new Stampin’UP! stamp set, Tabs for Everything. This set comes with 53 stamps of words and images. Great set to have for all kinds of scrapbooking, journaling, cards, etc. I cut out the smaller oval of the Stitched Shapes in Whisper White to stamp my image on and then the next size up for the background using the Fresh Fig.
- Assembly and you are all done. A lot of different steps but does not take that long.
Thanks for stopping by. Any questions, please send me a message
Enjoy your day
A sneak Peek at one of Stampin’ UP!s new colors, Lemon Lime Twist which is in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that is available for order on June 1st. This card is featuring the new In-color, Designer Series Paper, both sides of one piece. Stamp Set is also a new in upcoming catalog.
I paired the new Lemon Lime with Flirty Flamingo 2016-2018 In Colors. I also added some So Saffron Cardstock. The little flowers I added our from our Tree Builder Punch.
If you would like measurements, just send me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Please check back often for a sneak peak at the other new in colors I will be showing off.
Enjoy your day
This card features all of the 5 2015-2017 In Colors that are retiring. Colors are from left to right on my card: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron. All these will retire on May 31 or while supplies last. Color group includes Ink pads, markers, Doilies, Designer paper, and several embellishments. Get yours while supplies last at my online store or message me
The Stampin’ Up! stamp set I used for this card is Beautiful You, Item # 143637
I have a free gift for all of you that have ordered online but I have to wait till June 1st when the new catalog is available. I will mail out around June 1st.
The technique is done by coloring a clear block with a Stampin Write Marker and then spritz with water and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Not sure if it has a name but a good Stampin’ Up! friend, Tracy Roy, shared this at our last group meeting. another perk for being a member of the Stampin’ Up! community. You get to go to Team Meetings that have many demonstrators there that want to share their great ideas. I learn so much from them
If you have questions, please email me or reply to this post and I will get right back to you.
Thanks for visiting. Order 24/7
Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White
| Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece
| Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers
|after you assembly the Fox completely.
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
Now how cute is this. Stampin’ Up! stamp set Foxy Friends with coordinating Punch. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. And there so many options to this set. I am going to get some more samples posted soon using the other images. They are all so adorable. You can link to images at the bottom of this post.
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…life got hectic for awhile but I think I’m back on track so will try to post at least twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday.
Measurements for this card:
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Mat is Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral size 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped some leaves in the Calypso Color In
- Layer beneath the Design paper is in Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate cut at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- The A Little Foxy is the Designer Series Paper used and I cut that at 4 x 2 1/2
- I used the Flower Fair Framlet Dies to cut out my scalloped piece using the Smoky Slate Cardstock again. Used Dauber to highlight the edges.
- I stamped the Fox with the Calypso Coral ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punched out the pieces separately. The tail I had to stamp again and cut out by hand so I could get it going in the right direction.. Its probably hard to see but the fox head is separate with dimensionals.
- I stamped on a scrap piece of Calypso Coral, I Miss You, from Gift of Love (Hostess Set) using black ink. I attached that also using dimensionals.
- Last step was to add some pearls. I just colored these black using a permanent black sharpie
Images of Stamp Sets and accessories
I hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please contact me with any questions/comments.
Enjoy your day
Eileen I would love it if you Shop with me 24/7 if you don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator
Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back
As promised, another sneak Peak at a Stampin’ UP! Stamp Set and Thinlit that will be coming out in their new Holiday Catalog on September 1st. I will post images of Stamp Set and Thinlit then so stop by to see.
I kid you not, I bet this card didn’t even that me 5 minutes. It was a matter of getting my Whisper White Card Stock and my Real Red Card stock sized. Then I ran the Santa Thinlit through my Big Shot and attached to White Cardstock using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Work like a charm. I then used a scrap piece of Whisper white Cardstock and stamped my saying in Real Red Ink and cut out image using the Project Life Card and Labels Framelits.
OH so Easy Stop by September 2nd, later in the day as I will need to get my Holiday postings updated and you can see the images. Want a catalog? Just send me an email and I’ll send one out to you or you can view on this site, probably on September 2nd.
Link below to images:
- Greetings from Santa Clear Mount Bundle item # 143524
- Greetings from Santa Wood Mount Bundle Item # 143523
Have a great day
Questions or comments please forward to me and I’ll get back to you soon
As promised, another sneak peak at the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog that will be available on September 1st. I can’t post the stamp set and thinlits today but will post them on September 1, 2016 so make sure you check later on that day.
Links to Images:
I think this card is gorgeous. Done in Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy Cardstock and coordinating Ink pad with Stampin’ UP! Glimmer Silver Paper
Please stop by Sunday and I’ll have another sneak peak Christmas or Holiday Card for you
Please shop with me 24/7 if you don’t already have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator. I am offering for the month of August, a free set of Rhinestones or Pearls with any online order. Just click the Shop with me if you want to order now.
Enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll be back on Sunday