Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White
| Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece
| Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers
|after you assembly the Fox completely.
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Another card as promised with the Cookie Cutter Punch. This time I did not use the stamp set so I could show you that you don’t need to purchase both….tho….I stamps in the set are adorable.
I cased the snowman from a very creative lady but I have searched and searched and can’t find that post so I can’t thank her properly. If this was your idea,,,,thank you so much
- Stampin’ Up! Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 Embossing using Stampin’ UP! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 2. Attach this to the bottom of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- I tied some of the new Stampin’ UP! Candy Can Lane Baker’s Twine in center than tied a cute bow
- Now using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and scraps of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, punch out 2.
- You will then need to have some black and red scrap cardstock to do the eyes, hat, bow, hearts, etc. I used a 3/4 square for the man added a rim just cut out by hand.
- Another scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for the saying you will stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas. I just eyed balled this as I have all sorts of excess pieces of cardstock laying around to choice a piece that looked even.
- Attach all that with Dimensionals.
Hint: I found it easier to attach all those little pieces with TomBow glue. The glue takes a few minutes to dry so you can move your piece around a bit.
Link to images below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me or email me.
Enjoy your day…I will posted another card Wednesday using the same stamp set. Love it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7
Enjoy your day Eileen
Now how cute is this. Stampin’ Up! stamp set Foxy Friends with coordinating Punch. Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy. And there so many options to this set. I am going to get some more samples posted soon using the other images. They are all so adorable. You can link to images at the bottom of this post.
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…life got hectic for awhile but I think I’m back on track so will try to post at least twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday.
Measurements for this card:
- Base Card is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Mat is Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral size 5 1/4 x 4 and I stamped some leaves in the Calypso Color In
- Layer beneath the Design paper is in Stampin’ UP! Smoky Slate cut at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- The A Little Foxy is the Designer Series Paper used and I cut that at 4 x 2 1/2
- I used the Flower Fair Framlet Dies to cut out my scalloped piece using the Smoky Slate Cardstock again. Used Dauber to highlight the edges.
- I stamped the Fox with the Calypso Coral ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punched out the pieces separately. The tail I had to stamp again and cut out by hand so I could get it going in the right direction.. Its probably hard to see but the fox head is separate with dimensionals.
- I stamped on a scrap piece of Calypso Coral, I Miss You, from Gift of Love (Hostess Set) using black ink. I attached that also using dimensionals.
- Last step was to add some pearls. I just colored these black using a permanent black sharpie
Images of Stamp Sets and accessories
I hope you enjoyed this card. As always, please contact me with any questions/comments.
Enjoy your day
Eileen I would love it if you Shop with me 24/7 if you don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator
Here is another Card made with the new Stampin’ UP! Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. So many images to choose from…take a peek: Item # 142043 So darn cute
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green for the Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then Score at 4 1/4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to get the snow affect. Just run that and the very vanilla card stock through the Big Shot
- Cut a Garden Green piece using the Layering Squares Scallop 2 1/2
- Cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer Designer Series paper using Layering Squares 2 3/8. Adhere to the Scallop Garden Green Piece. I like that it just has a hint of Garden Green behind the Designer paper.
- I adhered those pieces to the Very Vanilla piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Stampin’ UP! Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the little Eskimo using Chocolate Chip Ink. Did the trim in Garden Green and colored the outfit with Crumb Cake ink. I used my Wink of Stella Glitter, clear, on the outfit but you probably can’t tell on image. It really looks good.
- Now I took some of the Silver Metallic Thread and made a circle attaching one end with a glue dot so I can put behind the Eskimo. Just a little extra silver.
- To finish, on a scrap of Very Vanilla, I used the Thoughtful Banners to get my Hello Friend and the Label. Stamped both with Garden Green and punched out using the Duet Banner Punch. Attached this with Stampin’ Dimensionals also.
Images of products used
I hope you liked another one of the images from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set. If so, please share with your friends.
Enjoy your day and stop by next Wednesday another card. Thanks for stopping by
enjoy your week
Remember you can shop 24/7 with me if you don’t have a demonstrator. I’ll send you a gift as a token of my appreciation. I am working on a rewards program for my online customers that I will get out by the end of September so I can start in October. So please check back
As promised, another sneak Peak at a Stampin’ UP! Stamp Set and Thinlit that will be coming out in their new Holiday Catalog on September 1st. I will post images of Stamp Set and Thinlit then so stop by to see.
I kid you not, I bet this card didn’t even that me 5 minutes. It was a matter of getting my Whisper White Card Stock and my Real Red Card stock sized. Then I ran the Santa Thinlit through my Big Shot and attached to White Cardstock using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Work like a charm. I then used a scrap piece of Whisper white Cardstock and stamped my saying in Real Red Ink and cut out image using the Project Life Card and Labels Framelits.
OH so Easy Stop by September 2nd, later in the day as I will need to get my Holiday postings updated and you can see the images. Want a catalog? Just send me an email and I’ll send one out to you or you can view on this site, probably on September 2nd.
Link below to images:
- Greetings from Santa Clear Mount Bundle item # 143524
- Greetings from Santa Wood Mount Bundle Item # 143523
Have a great day
Questions or comments please forward to me and I’ll get back to you soon
As promised, another sneak peak at the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog that will be available on September 1st. I can’t post the stamp set and thinlits today but will post them on September 1, 2016 so make sure you check later on that day.
Links to Images:
I think this card is gorgeous. Done in Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy Cardstock and coordinating Ink pad with Stampin’ UP! Glimmer Silver Paper
Please stop by Sunday and I’ll have another sneak peak Christmas or Holiday Card for you
Please shop with me 24/7 if you don’t already have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator. I am offering for the month of August, a free set of Rhinestones or Pearls with any online order. Just click the Shop with me if you want to order now.
Enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll be back on Sunday
Flowery Card that could be used for any occasion. I used Stampin’ UP! JAR OF LOVE Stamp Set. Global Design Project Challenge GDP#049 was to use colors: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamigo which I have incorporated in my card. The flowers were real easy, a little stamping and I used the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits that goes with the Jar of Love Stamp Set. For the little darker pink on the flowers, I used the Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Nice, simple and easy to make card.
Assembling the Card:
- Card Base is Stampin’ UP! Soft Suede cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Layer is with Stampin’ UP! Daffodil Delight sized at 5 1/4 x 4
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock was used for the next layer. 5 x 3 3/4
- Stamp the jar first with Soft Suede, then stamp the stems with Pear Pizzazz. I used Sky Blue and an Aqua Painter to color in the water in the jar.
- All my flowers were created first by stamping the image, then using the framlet and Big Shot I cut them out. Some I attached with a glue dot, others with a dimensional.
- The cover to the jar was stamped with Smokey Slate and then cut out with the framelet and Big shot.
- Stamp a word or saying at the bottom right with Flirty Flamigo or any other the other colors in the Card.
- I also added a couple of our Basic Pearls…like the look
Below are images of the supplies. Just click on highlighted item #
Any questions/comments, please let me know
Stop by Wednesday to see another sneak peak at the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Remember, you can SHOP 24/7 with me if you don’t already have a demonstrator. Free Pearls or Rhinestones with OnLine order until August 31, 2016
Sneak Peek at one of the Stamps with Punch that is coming out in the Holiday Stampin’ UP! Catalog on September 1st. So Adorable and the stamp set includes 17 images and sayings. Love this saying
WISHING YOU A SEASON AS SWEET AND JOYFUL AS THE FRIENDSHIP WE SHARE Just one of the saying in this set. Check back on September 1st and I will post the images along with the punch. OPPS….New Designer Paper and Washi Tape also!
Link to images added
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item # 143493
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396
Warmth & cheer Designer Series Paper Stack Item# 141991
Holly Textured Embossing Folder Item # 141634
At that time, I will also post a class I have coming up where you can get the punch. Or maybe you want both the punch and stamp set, so please check back on September 1st to see what the class will be all about.
Hope you enjoy this cute little card. If so, share with your friends. I’m really excited about the upcoming catalog and will give you another sneak peek next Wednesday using another new stamp set. Being a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, I was able to place my sneak peek order on August 1st so have lots of goodies to play with. Love It!
I will be posting another card on Sunday using Stampin’ UP! Jar of Love Stamp Set with thinlets. Stop by and see this cute card.
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the rest of your week.
Eileen Order anytime 24/7
Colorful Palette using Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. Design layout is from MOJO Monday Design Challenge 460. I have been wanting to incorporate the Delicate White Doilies and this was the perfect opportunity to do so…..
My Card Dimensions and Directions
- Card Base is Whisper White Cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 then score at 4 1/4
- Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4 x 4
- Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. Vertical Piece is 5 1/4 x 2″, Horizontal piece is 3 1/2 x 2″ Round the corners of the Horizontal piece using Stampin’ UP! Project Life Corner Punch.
- I cut the Delicate White Doilies in half
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for ‘Hello’ and scraps of Black Card Stock and Playful Palette Designer Paper for flowers. The leaves are from the Festive FlowerBuilder Punch and the flowers are from Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach all the pieces with the expection of the ‘Hello” piece and Flowers. I used some dimensionals on both of these.
Supplies for this Card
Hope you enjoyed this card. Her is the Design layout I was working with.
Shop with me anytime. For the month of August, any online order will get you a free Basic Pearl or Rhinestones.
Stop by on Wednesday a.m. I will post a sneak peak of a stamp set and punch that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog September 1st.