This card was done using the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Love them…makes layering smaller words, etc so much easier. (Can use on material also)
By using the sheets, the adhesive comes off on your cardstock so you can just lay the Happy Birthday and it will stick immediately. Love it! Directions come with the package
Cardstock used: Tranquil Tide, So Saffron, Calypso Corol and Whisper White, and then Designer Paper Fresh Florals
Punches: Decorative Ribbon and Balloon Bouquet
Happy Birthday Thinlets
I sponged a piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the Tranquil Tide Ink Pad to get that nice background color.
Need more details? Just send me a message
Products used: go to item # to see images:
Thanks for visiting my page.
You can shop 24/7 at my online store and while you are there check out all the clearance items.
Adorable card I made for a little friend of mine who just turned 8. Most all kids love dinosaurs so this set I purchased a while ago has come in handy.
Card layout with colors and sizes
- Base Cardstock is Dapper Denim cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, then score and 4 1/4
- Layer is Calypso Coral cut at 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is Sahara Sand Cardstock cut at 5 x 3 3/4
- I stamped, using Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set, No Bones About It, my Dinosaurs using Dapper Denim on Gray Cardstock and the other Dinosaurs using Dapper Denim on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Unfortunately, these had to be cut by hand.
- Stamp the saying on Calypso Cardstock using Dapper Denim Ink Pad.
- I just used some scraps for items 4 & 5 then attached with glue dots and/or dimensional.
- Stamp Foot Prints whereever you like. Just a little added touch
- Assemble and you are ready to give to one of your favorite young ones.
Images: Click on Item # to see images
Please let me know if you have any questions. email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply on bottom of this post.
To shop 24/7 go to my online store
All online orders between now and August 31st will receive one of the new Christmas embellishment from our upcoming Holiday catalog.
If you liked my card, please share with your friends
Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime email@example.com
Enjoy your day