A sneak Peek at one of Stampin’ UP!s new colors, Lemon Lime Twist which is in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog that is available for order on June 1st. This card is featuring the new In-color, Designer Series Paper, both sides of one piece. Stamp Set is also a new in upcoming catalog.
I paired the new Lemon Lime with Flirty Flamingo 2016-2018 In Colors. I also added some So Saffron Cardstock. The little flowers I added our from our Tree Builder Punch.
If you would like measurements, just send me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Please check back often for a sneak peak at the other new in colors I will be showing off.
Enjoy your day
I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all