Thinking of You card that I make for a Sympathy Card for a Club Member of mine. I also used the colors for this weeks #GDP081 which was to use Night of Navy, Whisper White and any other color of your choice. I used Old Olive which works great with what I was doing.
Supplies for this card are:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White for the Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4, then cut another piece of white for your mat Color that you will stamp on 3 3/4 x 5
- Use Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy for the in-between layer.
- Stamp the Tree from Stampin’ Up! Thoughts and Prayers in Old Olive Stampin’ UP! Ink Pad
- Stamp the words you would like in Night of Navy of a piece of scrap whisper white card stock and using the Layering Square Framelit cut out the square piece, then with a scrap piece of Night of Navy, use the next size up using a scallop Framelit. Attach these together and adhere to the bottom right corner of your card
- I used the Tree Builder Punch Flower for the Night of Navy flowers for the tree and a couple on the bottom.
- Added Basic Pearls to the flowers.
A lot of White for this Card which I don’t usually like, but I think it works great on this layout.
Click on link Item # below to see the images of Stamp Set, Punch and Framelits
You can go to my online store to order, view items, check out clearance product and also see some great projects Go visit anytime 24/7 here
As always, please forward any questions you may have.
Till next time
This Week’s Global Design project 080. Love this design and am using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set that will be included in our new Stampin’ Up@ 2017-2018 Catalog. A carry over stamp set with coordinating dies. Of course, you can use this project whatever occasion you have and I”m loving that it is a GUY card. I have a real hard time creating Guy Cards so when I saw this design I used that as my base to incorporate manly items.
- Base Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Sahara Sand 8 1/5 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Mat Color Stampin’ Up! Card Stock Cajun Craze 5 1/4 x 4
- Mat Color Stampin’ UP! Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3 3/4 Color the Designer Paper using the Sponge Brayers and Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Wipe Designer Paper with Paper Towel to get off excess ink on white circles
- Cut a piece of Stampin’ UP! Burlap Ribbon 4 1/4 and angle at ends, adhere with Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Punch out a piece of Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze Cardstock with the Classic label punch and add top of Burlap Ribbon and adhere with Tear and Tap Adhesive
- Using the Banners Framelits, 3rd on in, cut out the framelit using Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock.
- To Finish the Banners Framelits, stamp with Teeny Tiny Wishes the greeting of your choice, Stamp the boat from Swirly Bird with Early Expresso and the sail with pacific Point. I used a Sponge Dauber to color around the edges with Early Expresso and added some Soft Sky with an aqua painter to get a little blue background.
- Adhere to the other pieces with Dimensionals to give it some depth.
Go to Item numbers below to see images
As always, if you have an questions or need clarification on project please send me an email email@example.com or reply on this page
Eileen Frost (207)892-7530
I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Great Thank You Card using Watercolor and Brayering the Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! Color choices are endless for this card. I chose the Sweet Sugarplum for my braying and did my watercoloring with Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum and So Saffron.
- Card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 folder in half using Soft Suede
- First Layer is Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is the Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4. (This paper comes in 6 different designs for 2 sheets of each) I’ll attach a link to the images later down the end. The Designer Paper comes white with a embossing design. I used our Sponge Brayers to get the Sweet Sugarplum color. Just roll in ink then roll on your paper until you get desired color. Write off with paper towel to get the white embossed images to show brighter.
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 2 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper 2 x 3 and stamp your chair with cat from Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Mediterranean Moments using StazOn Ink. Watercolor as desired using your ink pads and aqua painters
- Using a scrap of watercolor, stamp greeting. I used Thank You from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Gift of Love. Punch out using a label punch. Unfortunately, I used a retired punch but we have several other punches that work.
Images are below. Use Item # to link to online store to view images you would like to see
Hope you enjoyed this card. If you have any other questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply below
You can shop anytime 24/7 for these products or any others. Also check out the clearance rack while you are at my online store. Lots of items on sale
Enjoy your day
Another Card I created using a Global Design project layout. I find it so easy to use a design already created then i just put my own colors, papers, stamps, etc and come up with a completely different card. Here’s the image that I copied.
This card can be any greeting you would like. That’s what I like about it…any occasion.
Supplies I used are all from our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
- Base Card is a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folder
- Next layer is piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Top layer is our Blooms & Bliss Designer Series paper 5 x 3 3/4
- Next is the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I cut that piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock to 2 x 3. This size fits perfectly in the Topper Punch.
- Layer that with Whisper White Card Stock using Layering Ovals Framelits. I sponged around the edged with Rich Razzleberry ink to give it some depth. Then attach to Topper Punch piece
- Now for that gorgeous Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly using a stamp from Stampin’ Up!s Papillon Popourri Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry and then immediately covered with Clear Embossing Powder and heated with my heating tool. Probably does not show too well on Card but this gives the butterfly a nice shiny look. Punch that out with Stampin’Up!s Elegant Butterfly punch. To finish the butterfly, I added some Rhinestones colors with a permanent marker.
- Finish this off by wrapping some Gold Meallic Thread around fingers, till you get a few strands then using a glue dot attach to your oval white piece. Then place the butterfly on top with a Stampin’ Up! dimensional.
- Now just stamp your greeting on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
Now for images of the products I used. Just clink on the item # and you will go directly to my online store to see images.
Any question, please contact me at email@example.com or just reply to this post
Please share with friends if you liked my card. You can also Shop anytime 24/7 if you need to order something
Enjoy your day
Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your day
Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Getting ready for some upcoming Craft Fairs so thought I would share my Guy layout for this 5 x 7 Frame
Each year someone will ask for a Guy theme and I usually have a couple (experience from previous years). This is the one I came up with this year. I used Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies. The swirly behind the boat was just done with a piece of this post-it note so it would match. I also did the pen and the same designer paper from last years catalog.
Nice easy gift for your family and friends or great for craft fair sales. I don’t sell a ton but I usually make a dozen or so and sell all of those. I buy my Calendars from Vippee and with the left over calendars, I will have my club members make a small magnetic holder for their gift giving.
Any questions, please reply and I’ll get back to you.
Enjoy your day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day