I’m ready for Spring, not even a month away. We have had all the snow I want to handle so I’ve made a nice bright card with Spring in mind
I created this card for this week’s MOJO design. Maybe a little too bright but having a class Saturday and they will let me know for sure. That’s what I love about my customers, they don’t hold back…but are kind in their comments. We learn from each other.
Measurements and products used:
- Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded for Base
- So Saffron Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper Cut 4 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy Card Stock Strip 4 1/2 x 1/2
- Banners Framelits on a scrap piece of So Saffron Card Stock (I used the 3rd framelit in)
- Scrap pieces of WhisperWhite Cardstock for Stampin’Up!s Petite Petals which I stamped using Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Ink. Use the Petite Petals Punch.
- Use the Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine for a nice bow on top
You can see images of products below…just click on the item #
Hope you liked my card. Hopefully, I’ll get another card posted this upcoming week. Back in treatment this week so cross your fingers I don’t get sick and will be able to stamp my heart away this week. A couple of classes I need to get ready for next month.
Please check out my online store 24/7 . You can order anytime day or night.
Enjoy your day
Eileen Please email me or reply to this message if you have any questions at all
Great Thank You Card using Watercolor and Brayering the Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! Color choices are endless for this card. I chose the Sweet Sugarplum for my braying and did my watercoloring with Soft Suede, Sweet Sugarplum and So Saffron.
- Card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 folder in half using Soft Suede
- First Layer is Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- Next layer is the Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4. (This paper comes in 6 different designs for 2 sheets of each) I’ll attach a link to the images later down the end. The Designer Paper comes white with a embossing design. I used our Sponge Brayers to get the Sweet Sugarplum color. Just roll in ink then roll on your paper until you get desired color. Write off with paper towel to get the white embossed images to show brighter.
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 2 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper 2 x 3 and stamp your chair with cat from Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set Mediterranean Moments using StazOn Ink. Watercolor as desired using your ink pads and aqua painters
- Using a scrap of watercolor, stamp greeting. I used Thank You from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Gift of Love. Punch out using a label punch. Unfortunately, I used a retired punch but we have several other punches that work.
Images are below. Use Item # to link to online store to view images you would like to see
Hope you enjoyed this card. If you have any other questions, please email me at email@example.com or reply below
You can shop anytime 24/7 for these products or any others. Also check out the clearance rack while you are at my online store. Lots of items on sale
Enjoy your day
Another Card I created using a Global Design project layout. I find it so easy to use a design already created then i just put my own colors, papers, stamps, etc and come up with a completely different card. Here’s the image that I copied.
This card can be any greeting you would like. That’s what I like about it…any occasion.
Supplies I used are all from our Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
- Base Card is a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock cut in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folder
- Next layer is piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock 5 1/4 x 4
- Top layer is our Blooms & Bliss Designer Series paper 5 x 3 3/4
- Next is the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I cut that piece of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock to 2 x 3. This size fits perfectly in the Topper Punch.
- Layer that with Whisper White Card Stock using Layering Ovals Framelits. I sponged around the edged with Rich Razzleberry ink to give it some depth. Then attach to Topper Punch piece
- Now for that gorgeous Butterfly. I stamped the butterfly using a stamp from Stampin’ Up!s Papillon Popourri Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry and then immediately covered with Clear Embossing Powder and heated with my heating tool. Probably does not show too well on Card but this gives the butterfly a nice shiny look. Punch that out with Stampin’Up!s Elegant Butterfly punch. To finish the butterfly, I added some Rhinestones colors with a permanent marker.
- Finish this off by wrapping some Gold Meallic Thread around fingers, till you get a few strands then using a glue dot attach to your oval white piece. Then place the butterfly on top with a Stampin’ Up! dimensional.
- Now just stamp your greeting on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink and punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
Now for images of the products I used. Just clink on the item # and you will go directly to my online store to see images.
Any question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just reply to this post
Please share with friends if you liked my card. You can also Shop anytime 24/7 if you need to order something
Enjoy your day
Here is another card that I did with Stampin’Up! Lift me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Thinlits Dies. Love the Designer paper which is Free from our Sale-a-bration Catalog with a $50.00 purchase. I also love the color…so colorful
Measurements for Card:
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- First Layer is Stampin’ UP! Night of Navy 4 x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper Cloud pattern 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Swirles pattern: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Ribbon 4 1/2 Inches Put the two pieces of Designer Paper together then wrap the ribbon around, and then glue to the back
- I used a small piece of scrap Whisper White approx 3 1/2 x 1 to stamp my greeting.
- Using another piece of scrap Whisper White, I stamped my hot air balloon and used Thinlet Dies to cut out.
You can see images below if you click on item #’s
- Lift me Up Bundle (also can be purchased separately) Item # 144711 for Wood
- Designer Series Paper Carried Away Item # 143608 page 7 of Sale-a-bration Catalog
- Succulent Garden 3/8 Ribbon Combo Pack item # 142781
- Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy Card Stock Item # 100867
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Card Stock Item # 100730
- Big Shot for our Thinlets Dies Item # 143263
Thanks for stopping by. If you need any products and don’t have a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator, please go to my online store, open 24/7, to order and of course, you my email me at anytime email@example.com
Enjoy your day
Love this Card. This a a CASE from ramblingrosestudio.com who is so creative. I came upon her Blog about a month again and she just post some beautiful cards and projects. I changed this card up some from her image, but not a lot so wanted to give her the credit.
Building your card:
- Base card is Stampin’ Up! Early Expresso 8 1/2 x 11 then score at 4 1/4
- Next layer is in Stampin’ UP! Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4. I used Stampin’ UP! Embossing Folder Softly Falling and ran this through my Big Shot. At the bottom, I added Stampin’ Up! 3/8″ Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Wrap a 5″ piece around the back towards the bottom and use mono adhesive to attach. Now attach to your BASE card of Early Expresso
- Assembling the Birdhouse: Using the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, I cut out one of the Birdhouses, then cut a piece of Early Expresso for pole ( 3/8 x 2), then punched out a base with a retired Cupcake punch (you can use a square punch or just cut out freehand) and then ran that through the Big shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Assemble as I have using Stampin’ Up! demensionals to attach the Birdhouse and base.
- Punch out a bird from Stampin’ UP!s Tree builder punch and attach where you would like.
- Stamp Merriest Wishes from Stampin’ Up!s Stamp Set Christmas Magic and punch out using Stampin’ UP! Classic Label
Now for the images of products I used: Click on the Item # and you will go directly to my online store to see the images and make your purchase.
Hope you have a great day. Remember you can shop with me anytime 24/7 and also, you can send me an email if you have questions or comments
Sorry I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been working on Craft Fair items and time got away from me.
This is one of the cards I am making for the Craft Fair plus my Stamp Club will get to do at November’s class.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper white Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 score at 5 1/2 Base Card
- Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 4 x 5 1/4– Emboss with the Holly Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Up! Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper 4 x 2 — attach to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler Embossed piece
- Add strip of Silver Glitter Ribbon and attach this piece to the Whisper White
- Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock for Merry, Jar and cover–Stamp cover in Soft Suede, Stamp Jar in Soft Suede and Stamp Merry in Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp the Candle (or other image in the Jar of cheer stamp set) inside the jar and color with Stampin Write Markers (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler). Cut out using the Everyday Jar Framelits and place with deminstionals on card
- Cut out the Jar and punch out Merry with the Decorative Label (I trimmed the top and bottom as I felt it was too big as punched. Attach to card with mono adhesive
- You probably can see, but I added some glue from the Fine Point Glue Pen to the flame and also down the side of the candle which gave it the shiny look
Click on link to see the images in my online store
Go ahead and create your own card using some of my layouts/design.
Don’t forget you can shop with me 24/7. Email me with any questions you may have
Enjoy your Day
Getting ready for some upcoming Craft Fairs so thought I would share my Guy layout for this 5 x 7 Frame
Each year someone will ask for a Guy theme and I usually have a couple (experience from previous years). This is the one I came up with this year. I used Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thinlit Dies. The swirly behind the boat was just done with a piece of this post-it note so it would match. I also did the pen and the same designer paper from last years catalog.
Nice easy gift for your family and friends or great for craft fair sales. I don’t sell a ton but I usually make a dozen or so and sell all of those. I buy my Calendars from Vippee and with the left over calendars, I will have my club members make a small magnetic holder for their gift giving.
Any questions, please reply and I’ll get back to you.
Enjoy your day
Great quick and simple card…..that’s what I love.
You could use any greeting on this card. Stamp, Embossing and Assemble
Putting your card together
- Cut Stampin’ UP! Cucumber Crush Cardstock base 8 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2. For the layer of Cumbumber Crush Cardstock, Cut a piece at 3 1/4 x 2 3/4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 3. And for the Designer Series Paper, I cut 4 x 5 1/4 using the Stampin’ UP! Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (You probably can’t see on this image buy there are foil highlights on the flowers that coordinate with the foil sheets.
- Now that we have our pieces cut. Assembly by layering the Designer Paper on the Base Card, then center the Gold Foil Paper in the Center
- To stamp the image from Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt Sympathy, you will take the embossing buddy and swipe this piece of cardstock so your embossing powder will not spread all over. Stamp your image using Versamark ink and immediately add your Copper Embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Love the effect!
- Just add a saying to the inside and maybe stamp a little something on your envelope and you are all done. Bet that won’t take you anymore than a couple of minutes. Love it!
Supplies I used: Click on Item # below
Hope you like this card….remember you can use any greeting, saying or actually image on that center piece of Cardstock to make this card your own. Best part, it is quick and simple.
Enjoy your Day
I am coordinating a Craft Fair for the Windham Lions Club on Saturday, October 22nd in Windham to raise money for the Windham Lions Club Charities. Myself and a couple of members got together to make these Water Bottle Toppers for our crafters. Nothing fancy but we wanted to say thanks and because it is a Lions Club function this little Lion from a retired set works perfect. I did used current Thanks from Stampin’ Up! Designer Tin of Cards, Cardstock, Dapper Denim and Daffodil Delight and Oval Framelit. Colors are the Lion Club Colors so they why the choice of color
8 1/2 by 2 3/4 Score at 3″ , then turn and score at 2″. 3 Inch score is the top so using a 1 1/4 circle punch, I punched out the center. On the other end, I used sticky tape on the bottom 2 ” score on both sides and this folded up made my pocket.
These would be really cute with some Designer Series Paper for any holiday. I probably will make some for my Club Christmas party in December and they’ll be all decked out for Christmas.
Any questions, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to do some shopping, please go to SHOP with ME 24/7
Some of the products I used on the Water Bottle Topper
In my opinion the Stampin’ Trimmer is a must have. Measures and cuts and scores up to a 12 full inches. Only cutting and scoring tool you will ever need. Replacement blades available
Thanks for stopping by
My non-traditional Sympathy Card. I didn’t really want to do a sympathy card but wanted to do something a little fun. Not sure if this was the way to go but I’ll see what I get for feedback. I just put a really sweet hand written note inside. I am close to a month late in getting this out for various reasons What do you think? Comments are requested.
Here’s the layout on the Black and white Fox thanks to StampingwithSandy
|BLACK AND WHITE FOX
|1. Using Fox Punch, cut 1 set in Black and 1 in White
| Cut additional: 1 black (hand / hair) and 1 white tail
|Save extra piece for differents fox punch designs for later use
|HINT: I used tombow glue as it can come out small and easy to move around till dry
|2: Head: On Black Head add white hair and then add white face piece
| Now I added little mouth and used a black point pen for the eyes
|3. Body: Add White tail to center of body (don’t cut off, leave as is so we can place
|the head on top. Punch out the other white tail a little smaller using the fox punch.
|Attach to Black tail then adhere to back of body. Add the little hands to top of body
|very carefully inking up only the top so you can get your greeting under the fingers
|after you assembly the Fox completely.
|4. To assembly: I put the body flat on my background, then layered the head with a
|dimensional on top of where your white tail is.
|5. Then slide your greeting under the hands using just adhesive
- For background I used Shimmery White CardStock (4 x 5 1/4). Using a pool of Pool Party Ink, in my ink pad cap, I used an Aqua Painter and painted the top. Using Wild Washi I did the same to the bottom but just went in a different directions. (I picked the shimmery white cardstock as it has a shine and also it is so easy to watercolor on)
- I ran the Woodland Textured Embossing folder though the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and manually cut out. Use can use as many or little of these trees as you want. I used some Tombow glow to attached to my Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Stamp some mushrooms in the bottom with Calypso Coral do bring out the color of the Base Card
- Stamp a Stump with Early Expresso and manually cut out. Attach with mono ahesive.
- After assembling your Fox, attach with Mono Adhesive also. Slide your greeting under this paws so it looks like he is holding up a sign
Please contact me if you have any other questions on assembly of this cute fox
Link to images used:
Questions/comments please reply. If you like my cards, please sign up for my posting..you will get an email each time I make a post. Please pass along to friends as well
Enjoy you day You can shop with me anytime 24/7 so please do if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.